Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow (2873 Views)

Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by thesicilian: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Young man, you don't know what you are saying.

Supporters are different from friends.

You can choose your friends but you cannot choose your supporters.

Please find other things and leave Peter Obi alone.

The best you can do when your supporters go overboard is to apologize to those they attacked or abused or whatever on their behalf nothing more or less, unless you don't understand what it means to have political supporters, even Donald Trump couldn't control his much enlightened supporters, na Nigerian supporters who are mixed with the bad, the good, the evil, the ugly and even your own enemies join.

Again, case in point.

Your supporters follow the narrative of you and your friends. Did you ever see Peter Obi apologizing to those abused by his supporters and inner circle?
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by adebayo987: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2023
They've tried to soil his name by inventing fake phonecall between him and Winners Chapel's GO. They tried several fake means which didn't hold water and we're still watching.
darealez:
Months after the public broadband challenge to all agencies, including the federal government, no one is yet to arrest or convict Mr Peter Obi for any crime.

Before jumping at the usual ethnic slur, I'm Yoruba from Ibadan, and most importantly a lover of justice and fairness.

Even at the peak of tension, no one has got a tab on Mr Peter Obi. Not even a witch hunt? So, what's the bitter insults especially from my tribe for?

Can we conclude that many political juggernauts in times past never followed through with Tribunal because they had skeletons in their cupboards?

Can we also agree that Peter Obi will be arrested tomorrow but, that tomorrow may/will likely never come?

Finally, let me affirm the Yoruba adages that says, "Iwa rere le'sho eniyan", 'integrity is a royal diadem" and "Iyan Ogun odun aama jo ni lowo"

Stay warm and friendly even as we witness it all unfold. Gracias!
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by franchasofficia: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Again, case in point.

Your supporters follow the narrative of you and your friends. Did you ever see Peter Obi apologizing to those abused by his supporters and inner circle?
No, you didn't see when he visited Prof Wole Soyinka? Or you expect him to visit every toxic Tinubu and APC supporters for exchanging banters with Obidients online?
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by IamANigerianMan: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

same you said about Nnamadi Kanu, we both know where he is now.

Its easy to chest-beat online, reality humbles.

Let me tell you a bitter truth, "After Almighty God, It is the government"
If Peter Obi is arrested that is the end of Nigeria.
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Chidibe212(f): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Came4amod:

Which Peter are u talking about is the the one detained in UK or Gregory.. lol u are speaking like an insider who has been exempted from facts .. everyone in the political field can be purged . .. and when u are purged they will surely find something .. All these adages use it for other things not politics ..

Are you serious, I never heard about the obi detention o. How many months was he detained and what was he charged for? Please tell me, I want to check something
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Hellonearth: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Children full Nairaland
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

same you said about Nnamadi Kanu, we both know where he is now.

Its easy to chest-beat online, reality humbles.

Let me tell you a bitter truth, "After Almighty God, It is the government"
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Wahabfuture: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2023
thesicilian:
The major weakness of Peter Obi is his not so smart supporters

You are a big fool for that statement, are you different from Obi supporters?
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Antivirus92(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2023
vannessa7:
Who is Peter Obi?
your nightmare
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Antivirus92(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Again, case in point.

has tinubu apogised for the insults and caricatures he and his supporters meted on goodluck ebele Jonathan?

According to your logic, tinubu, Buhari and their supporters are terrible right?
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by MikeBetty(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Long overdue
read before you reply. Tribalism don sama you finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cpc Campaign Rally In Bauchi - Live Images / BREAKING: Nigerians Can Now Send Money Abroad Using Western Union / Why Saraki Shouldn't Be Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.