Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut (33817 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
BazeRift:
Nice footie
no be today, Freekick easy for him more than Penalty.

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Treasure17:

What's your problem again?

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by lolu2019: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
If Messi is the goat,C.ronalddo must be an Igbo man.ronaldo is a developer.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by ChopDeMoney(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
ThierryJay:

Deep recognizes deep.

Na camel dey desert. GOATs dey enjoy for US grin

I hear grass no dey Desert, na why GOAT no graze grass there. Na across Atlantic wey vegetation Green.
I beg shew as you like.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by blowjohn(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
As a Ronaldo fan, I was very happy for Messi. I mean, on ur debut, u score a free kick that seals the game for ur team!

What better way to start!

All the best to him.

Lgbt bastards in America shud stay of Messi o

7 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by VICKYLIVE(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Land Available For sale In Abuja at affordable price.

Dm me with your Budget.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by orohbiro(f): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
cry harder mf
u no dey tire messi done leave Europe u still carry him matter for head
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shege Messi, The Celebrity of your Celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by emmnprince(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ejcnne29r:
YOU GUYS ALWAY after RONALDO when ever messi did anything is that not the prove for you to no that RONALDO IS STILL THE BEST

Don't mind them! There's what they saw in Ronaldo that made them to keep the comparison alive whenever Messi hit something!

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by OJEEMAH(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
ThierryJay:

Deep recognizes deep.

Na camel dey desert. GOATs dey enjoy for US grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your mouth go land you for wahala
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Africa is left behind. China, Saudi and now USA can afford to attract the best footballers in the world. Song try sha, e play for Djibouti.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by OJEEMAH(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alfred74:

Even Daniel comier of ufc is in that pics.

Greatness.
Greatness๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Messi say make una wait first.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by thaoriginator: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
See goalkeeper ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Adakintroy: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Messi you sure say you no de stage all this things. Only God knows what other secret abilities you have.

You win world cup with almost the last throw of your career dice and now First match into new contract, 94th minute score winning goal for a team that has not won in eleven games.

I will wait for your next wayo then comment.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by pascal558(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Boland:
G.O.A.T. top 5

1. Messi

2. Pele

3. Maradona

4. Zidane

5. C. Ronaldo.

Where you put my Ronaldinho na?

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Awesome01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gbam. Suddenly, Inter Miami has become the most popular clubside in the MLS.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Peacecore: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Ronaldo and obembet go dey turn for sleep .. even ishowspeed don follow join messi wagon...
grin grin grin
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by pikechukwu6(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
I just dey wonder how many kpekus Messi go dey see sad sad hope Penaldo can see this?

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Peacecore: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MESSI IS NOT FROM OUR PLANET.
~IBRAHIMOVIC

8 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
orohbiro:
u no dey tire messi done leave Europe u still carry him matter for head
shey na your papaโ€™s head I carry am put, why you complain? If you have nothing meaningful to type, f**k off my mention

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by QueenDima47(f): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Messi is a great man no doubt [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by pragmatistm(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
The guy is still in the business.

Learn house paint maintenance here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qTrqGzJLnw
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Beckham14: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
cjudy:

No Dey reply them, they donโ€™t have life, that Almiron spend all him time playing Sportybet. He never knew I know him very well. Messi wey go soon carry him team go USA ML championship 2.. We go Dey here see am Dey go relegation

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Omenlon: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Awesome01:
Gbam. Suddenly, Inter Miami has become the most popular clubside in the MLS.
the club should rejig messi support cast, those players, apart from Busquets are useless. With the chances Messi created they would have scored more than 2goals and their defenders are are Maguire pro max.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Beverlyjean(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Only 6 monikers are busy commenting all over this thread ...no one cares about scoring a woman that's the goalie in the transgender league
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by ThierryJay: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

At bolded u mean Camelnadians?grin

You know na. All dem camels, donkeys etc na the same dusty whatsapp group dem dey.

Dem no dey chop fresh grass like GOAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by aremubabs: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Messi said he was lucky that the freekick was a goal.

I keep telling people that luck is way more important than skills or talent.

Now, the world's best player ever has been humble enough to admit it.

If you want to be truly great, you need to be HUMBLE.

Some people who don't have anything close to the money and fame that Messi has will never let one hear word on social media. They always talk down on the poor, making it seem like they had their lives figured out right from the beginning. You are just lucky. Be HUMBLE.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Archworld(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omenlon:
the club should rejig messi support cast, those players, apart from Busquets are useless. With the chances Messi created they would have scored more than 2goals and their defenders are are Maguire pro max.

I felt so bad seeing all the passes Messi gave them, they couldn't utilize them . They don't have finishers . No wonder they don't win matches. Those attackers need to be laid off

4 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by ThierryJay: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
ChopDeMoney:

I hear grass no dey Desert, na why GOAT no graze grass there. Na across Atlantic wey vegetation Green.
I beg shew as you like.

Yes o. Fresh succulent grass boku wella there. Enough for plenty top GOATs to feast on. It's a pity camels cannot relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position / Lionel Messi At 33: 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Him / Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.