Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties (6195 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Nice2023(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Buhariiswicked:

https://twitter.com/mindset_tweet/status/1682691245519273984

That is why most lawyers are buried face down...because of twists like this.
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Landowner101(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
I don hear new one today oo, this man confuse sotey him don create new law. grin grin grin
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Mboi: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
leokid866:
Ode Obasanjo did not get 25% in Abuja in the 1999-2000 election....please tell me the court that removed him from power....in that same year he lost in Ogun state......when they tell you to read 📚 you refuse instead you come online and be spewing rubbish and your fellow idiots will carry it and spread amongst themselves
Na you be Oloribruku Ode. Mumu man. Show us the result. Also go and check Buhari vs Obassanjo 2005 Supreme court judgment on the 25% issue for Abuja.
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Curious346: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mboi:

Na you be Oloribruku Ode. Mumu man. Show us the result. Also go and check Buhari vs Obassanjo 2005 Supreme court judgment on the 25% issue for Abuja.
can I see the judgement
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by leokid866: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mboi:

okay....August is almost here....
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Curious346: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
leokid866:
Ode Obasanjo did not get 25% in Abuja in the 1999-2000 election....please tell me the court that removed him from power....in that same year he lost in Ogun state......when they tell you to read 📚 you refuse instead you come online and be spewing rubbish and your fellow idiots will carry it and spread amongst themselves
you lied. Dingbat
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Curious346: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
GambaOsaka:

I can bet that no one in your entire generation has achieved what this man has achieved in life.
don't say so. Trust these men at your own destruction
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by leokid866: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curious346:
you lied. Dingbat
lol I already came out and said I was wrong on this.....check my previous quotes
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Curious346: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
leokid866:
lol I already came out and said I was wrong on this.....check my previous quotes
oh ok . You're 4given..
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by leokid866: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curious346:
oh ok . You're 4given..
I don't need your forgiveness.....your opinion doesn't change the fact Tinubu will remain president for the next eight years.....
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Curious346: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
leokid866:
I don't need your forgiveness.....your opinion doesn't change the fact Tinubu will remain president for the next eight years.....
rubakandayabilokutamafima ziokukatama.. I support your prayers with these burst of tongues
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Cantonese: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Olanipekun wrote his own constitution!
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by SonOfEl(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by leokid866: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curious346:
rubakandayabilokutamafima ziokukatama.. I support your prayers with these burst of tongues
save your prayers for Obi he will need it by the end of August.....ps hope you realize this matter will still get to the Supreme Court so you people will wail for a full year before you finally booted out.....🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Curious346: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
leokid866:
save your prayers for Obi he will need it by the end of August.....ps hope you realize this matter will still get to the Supreme Court so you people will wail for a full year before you finally booted out.....🤣🤣🤣
are you yoruba
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Toks2008(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Paperwhite:
grin E choke! Thought all the denials was that 25% in the FCT does not count or matters. Waiting for how the Supreme court is gonna interprete the clause "AND THE FCT."

What happened between Awolowo and Shagari is about to happen again.
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Lotanna2: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Which part of the constitution says 25% of 2/3 of votes cast in Abuja?

Please site it

We are just fishing like shagari did in 1979
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Lotanna2: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Spy360:

It seems you can defend this case better than Wole.

Wole did it far better,I am only learning.only incontrovertible evidence can remove tinubu.for instance,nysc testified against mbah while DSS foolishly came to rebut it.the nysc evidence remains unchallenged as DSS is not the maker of the cert.
Obi brought irev instead of hardcopies which equals scanty evidence.
Atiku brought transcript which isn't in issue.he faulted nysc cert without calling nysc to testify which equals no evidence.
He claimed forfeiture without showing a formal court judgment sentencing tinubu to forfeiture or a criminal charge or even a conviction.
He claimed tinubu is a citizen of guinea without showing that it was voluntarily sought by tinubu.
Miss ogar testimony left a gap for inec to rebut and the inec ict director punctured it.all evidences cancels each other out.no way for obi or atiku
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by GreyLaw(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

Two third of Abuja is 300k.25% is 75k and tinubu had 90k

The judges are not as stewpeed as you people think.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by a4cube: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

The president controls the judiciary in reality
We know that is where Bala blu is banking on but this time e hook am for throat.
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Lotanna2: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
a4cube:
We know that is where Bala blu is banking on but this time e hook am for throat.

How.he doesn't need to order them,they are all his long time allies
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by leroi01(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
GambaOsaka:

I can bet that no one in your entire generation has achieved what this man has achieved in life.

Now that you've confirmed your status as a brainless lout without a shred of home training, F Off.
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Nakedtruths: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Reincarnate:

Tinubu opponents won in his stronghold and he Tinubu also won in some of his opponents stronghold, please what is difficult for the opposition to understand in that? grin
What is difficult to understand is how you empty your brain is
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Web2020: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
You can not defend Tinubu without looking stupid
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Nakedtruths: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

Obi failed to prove that those figures in the blank sheets belonged to him.moreovet,they were not blank but blurry.let him compare it with physical copies
Why can't INEC bring the physical copies, was it not what they,(according to them,) used is "selecting" bat
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Web2020: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

Wole did it far better,I am only learning.only incontrovertible evidence can remove tinubu.for instance,nysc testified against mbah while DSS foolishly came to rebut it.the nysc evidence remains unchallenged as DSS is not the maker of the cert.
Atiku brought transcript which isn't in issue.he faulted nysc cert without calling nysc to testify which equals no evidence.
He claimed forfeiture without showing a formal court judgment sentencing tinubu to forfeiture or a criminal charge or even a conviction.
He claimed tinubu is a citizen of guinea without showing that it was voluntarily sought by tinubu.
Miss ogar testimony left a gap for inec to rebut and the inec ict director punctured it.all evidences cancels each other out.no way for obi or atiku
Whatsapp group analysis. Reality is in the court
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Nakedtruths: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

You lie.all the disq charges have failed.worst case is a rerun in 18000 in which obi will still lose.
But as an aside outside the law,are you ok? You mean the court will sack an all powerful sitting president with all the powers? This is ridiculous.yiur hatred and bias has clearly shut you from reality,you don't even know who a president is
You are ezigbote onye iberibe
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Lotanna2: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nakedtruths:

You are ezigbote onye iberibe

Onye ara ki bu
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Lotanna2: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nakedtruths:

Why can't INEC bring the physical copies, was it not what they,(according to them,) used is "selecting" bat

Let obi bring his agent copies
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Nakedtruths: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

Bola Tinubu submitted fake NYSC exemption letter that bears the name "TINUBU BOLA ADEKUNLE" but as at 1979 that he claimed to have graduated from Chicago State University," there was nothing like the NYSC exemption letter. NYSC exemption letter was introduced in 1985.
. Guy dey use your brain naa.
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Lotanna2: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nakedtruths:

Bola Tinubu submitted fake NYSC exemption letter that bears the name "TINUBU BOLA ADEKUNLE" but as at 1979 that he claimed to have graduated from Chicago State University," there was nothing like the NYSC exemption letter. NYSC exemption letter was introduced in 1985.
. Guy dey use your brain naa.

I think you should use yours more.atiku failed to prove that Adekunle is not part of tinubu name.nysc should have been called to testify against tinubu but we're never called.didny you see how nysc testified in Enugu? Obidients are really brainless
Re: Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties by Nakedtruths: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lotanna2:

Let obi bring his agent copies
Hard copies are provided in this order
INEC
POLICE
AGENTS
Did INEC say they don't have their copies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! / I Was Abducted, Not Arrested - Emmanuel Ihenacho / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.