Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is There Any Health Implications Of Overdosing On Loperamides - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Health Implications Of Overdosing On Loperamides (178 Views)

Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Health Implications Of Overdosing On Loperamides by ChildOfDoom: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have always had a sensitive body system. My stomach reacts to many things. E.g

- cold food
- spicy food
- cassava flakes
- overdose of carbonated drinks
- Aboki mixed pepper used on suya
- protein like beans, egg etc

This usually gives me stomach upset. My own kind of diarrhoea takes lots of medication and grace of God to stop.

My mum once told me that when I was a baby, I once had serious stomach upset that was making me have running stomach when I took anything. They tried different drugs that didn't work, till dey tried combatrin that saved me from getting so lean.

Now it doesn't work for me again. I have tried different Loperamides with little result till I discovered diaflux/diaglow. It has been effective so far. But not with the normal two dose recommended. I have to take up to eight tablets and rest for a while before I take any food, to avoid upset.

I am so addicted to diaglow now for my salvation. I could overdose on it today, after like two to three days and I notice a stomach upset again, I take 6 - 8 dose again to calm it. I literally buy like four to five packs down for emergency

The chemist woman is baffled at how frequent I patronise her for the drug. My question is, is there any health implication from this diaflux overdose?
Re: Is There Any Health Implications Of Overdosing On Loperamides by charlesdinho(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
too much of something is very bad. fact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does PPP Come Back After Treatment? / Health Benefits Of Dates / WARNING: Over 3 Million Nigerians Could Die From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.