Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. (508 Views)

The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated / Deceit Delta Politics Of Zoning: The Myth And / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by spy9ja: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
IBORI REMAINS THE UNDISPUTED LEADER OF DELTA POLITICS.

My attention has been drawn to the ongoing campaign of calumny and falsehood by some faceless group against our revered national leader and former Delta governor, Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

The groups allegedly sponsored by immediate past Delta governor, Okowa Ifeanyi, has taken it upon themselves to malign the name of James Ibori owing to his refusal not to support the preferred candidate of their benefactor in the March 18 gubernatorial polls.

The sponsored attacks against our leader which has raged on for a while now reached new heights yesterday following the very partial judgement given by Judge Tomlinson over the retrial of his confiscation hearing, which he had already emerged victorious in 2013.

While I am tempted to expantiate and talk about the confiscation hearing itself, I will refrain from doing so because our leader has personally and painstakingly clarified the issue, so my focus will remain on the Okowa attack dogs.

It's pertinent I draw the attention of these schemers that no matter what they do or say, it's clear like the early morning spring that James Onanefe remains the undisputed leader of Delta politics.

Again, I wish to enlighten them that there's no politician in the state today that didn't pass through the Ibori leadership school, including Ifeanyi Okowa. That Okowa ever had the opportunity to dream of becoming governor was because of Odidigborigbo.

We know that Okowa has been having sleepless nights over the strong connections between our leader and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The open arms which Mr. President continues to welcome Chief Ibori with into the villa has left him feeling unsteady especially as he is aware that the monumental fraud he presided over during the gubernatorial elections will soon be unraveled by the tribunal and there will be no one to cover his tracks.

Unlike Okowa, our national leader is not vindictive, neither do we have in PBAT a president who will practice selective justice and go after members of the opposition. Okowa should be rest assured that whatever fate that will befall him owing to his failure and abysmal performance in office will come only through legal means.

It's on record that Chief James Onanefe Ibori remains the best performing governor in the history of Delta state. So he good he was JIMRA (James Ibori Must Rule Again) was coined after just two years of his leadership as Delta 001.

Ibori's projects, many of which were constructed over twenty years ago, stands strong till this day. While majority of the projects undertaken by Okowa especially the many poorly constructed roads have all washed away and it's been only two months since Okowa left office.

Finally, for those microscopic few that will want to dance around the confiscation case here's a brief except from the statement released by our leader- "At this point in time words fail me and so the question for me as I take my case to the Court of Appeal, is, if I continue to believe that I may finally get some Justice is this the definition of madness? I know one thing for sure, that if I do not go to the Court of Appeal to contest this outrageous Order then my people will definitely say that I am a madman!".

We all know that the day the EFFC or any other financial watchdog will beam their searchlight on the eight years of Okowa's governance, the revelations will leave us with a gaping mouth for weeks.

Idi Presley writes from Asaba, capital of Delta State.

Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
Deltans love Ibori, why?

1 Like

Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by bennybuhari: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
no man is a saint but he performed well than his successors
IconicR:
Deltans love Ibori, why?
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Varunpulyani: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Deltans love Ibori, why?

Ibori is a godfather

Even if he stole under ibori na chop I chop .

Ibori you are our man , you are our choice you are our man ibori .

Come make we gooo all detans o

Come make we go welcome uncle shege .

What was the year Obasanjo bite ibori for Yansh because of sharing formula

I remember that song then .

But same can't be said for Bola Ahmed the cocaine sniffing jaguda who steals and eat alone

Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Varunpulyani: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Helinues is Bola Ahmed Tinubu a criminal or kleptomaniac?
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by bentenny(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
“Show me the HEROES that the YOUTH of your country look up to, and I will tell you the FUTURE of your country”. - Idowu Koyenikan

1 Like

Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
bennybuhari:
no man is a saint but he performed well than his successors
Then why are you guys angry seeing him with Tinubu
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by bennybuhari: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
What do u mean by u guys angry? Are u okay
IconicR:
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by godofuck231: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
I agree, okowa was a tampon , used one
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Curse777: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Honestly Ibori has been running things in Delta since the days of Abacha

Okowa and co are just testing the waters
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Varunpulyani: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:

Ibori don serve jail time

When will the cocaine sniffer called Bola serve his ?
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Zupay: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Deltans love Ibori, why?

Every community chooses who their own heroes and heroines are, irrespective of their histories.
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Paperwhite(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
James Ibori is one of the sad criminal history of Nigeria
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Aiel123: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:
Honestly Ibori has been running things in Delta since the days of Abacha

Okowa and co are just testing the waters
Testing waters ke...
The man who was once under Ibori wing is on stage now. How long he stays there will be fate's to decide.
Ibori new bromance with Tinubu is good thing though. Now it's looking likely he is ready to stage a comeback.
Still, it's delta to decide.
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by judatech: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is a rant
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Kossyso: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
It's only when Okowa falls out with the new Governor will his influence in Delta State will begin to wane. Presently, he has relegated Ibori.
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Maazieze(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Only in this country can the poor and dispossessed proudly claim to be lead my money launderers, drug pushers and tyrants
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by lordm(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
That's why the state keep going backwards.
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Varunpulyani: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
lordm:
That's why the state keep going backwards.

Deltans can never mine skulls
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by lordm(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Deltans can never mine skulls
dude I'm from Delta state, sapele to be precise. Warri is now a shadow of itself. Keep supporting bad leaders. Most of the companies have left the state because of our love for bad deals and leaders
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by Varunpulyani: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
lordm:
dude I'm from Delta state, sapele to be precise. Warri is now a shadow of itself. Keep supporting bad leaders. Most of the companies have left the state because of our love for bad deals and leaders

Warri can never be like Ondo
Re: Ibori Remains The Undisputed Leader Of Delta Politics. by F117nighthawk: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Only a thieving system and a people will always back up and support a criminal.a system filled with paradox of absurdity,our tolerance to corruption and acceptance is mindboggling

(1) (Reply)

Someone should Beg Tinubu To Reconsider Or Delay Military Option In Niger / Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu A Western SPY? ? ? / Why Nigeria Is No Longer The Gaint Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.