Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption (14741 Views)

Our Institutions Are Weak - Osita Chidoka Blames Nigeria Over His In-Law's Death / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Femi Adesina Blames Nigeria’s Security Challenges On ‘Evil Forces" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Prenonjebose: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2023
This is the sad reality

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by obyno82: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2023
APCNig:
She is mentally unstable

It is you who is mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by obyno82: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Godmind2022:

If the declaration of Tinubu is not of God, it can't stand.

You fail to realise that man can try to undermine God's will and actually succeed in it, but the sequence of events and the calamity that follows that man, would eventually lead to God's will being established.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by BoldBrainz(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2023
It's the last paragraph of her entire sermon for me.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by BoldBrainz(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2023
BarrElChapo:
She's not far from the truth. Idolatry is the other of the day in the country.

So I don't miss the point, what you people label as "idolatory" is the black man's reverence for his ancestral traditions handed down across generations way before the arrival of Christianity, right?
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Xbbah4f: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Yooo! Get paid with Proofs attached!!

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by BoldBrainz(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Godmind2022:

No offence intended, but this is garbage talk.

Sani Abacha's dictatorial reign that dehumanised, maimed, killed and impoverished Nigerians, happened because it was "of God"?

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by pacificom: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Nigeria has always been extremely soft and linient on any offence that influential politicians are liable to commit, but harsh on poor peoples offences. Let them introduce 50 strokes of electric caning ( to be televised on live TV), plus 5years imprisonment as penalty for anyone guilty of corruption. I bet it corruption will stop. When firing squad was introduced during Gen Idiagbon, robbery became a suicide mission for perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Oluwaseunomo: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2023
Crap na your own you talk your talk no hold water for my ear because once a politician is always a politician
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Oluwaseunomo: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No offence intended, but this is garbage talk.

Sani Abacha's dictatorial reign that dehumanised, maimed, killed and impoverished Nigerians, happened because it was "of God"?
Oga if God no get hand for your matter you no fit ever turn president ask buhari how many years it took him he tried and tried and tried until God said him time Don reach... Na you dey talk gibberish

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by LikeAking: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
Oga if God no get hand for your matter you no fit ever turn president ask buhari how many years it took him he tried and tried and tried until God said him time Don reach... Na you dey talk gibberish

Nothing concern God and polictics..

If you are a graduate or under graduate, stop making illiterate comments like this..

In Nigeria but the educated and uneducated reason de same way.

Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by LikeAking: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Godmind2022:

Stop talking like an illiterate.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Oluwaseunomo: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2023
LikeAking:

Nothing concern God and polictics..

If you are a graduate or under graduate, stop making illiterate comments like this..

In Nigeria but the educated and uneducated reason de same way.

Why?

That one na your papa headache if what i said no go well for your body go hug wet transformer
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Praxis758: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2023
She sounds like a SU.

Is she a Deeper Life member?
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by SaLongs1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
The only part I don't share is the "God" one otherwise this woman is very apt about this country.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Chucks13: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
obyno82:

You fail to realise that man can try to undermine God's will and actually succeed in it, but the sequence of events and the calamity that follows that man, would eventually lead to God's will being established.

You @obyno82 or 86
Why you no dey talk with sense if I may ask?

Everytime I kept asking you and your fellow Bitter Obi slave to please pull out 2023 electio in your possession and show me where your evil obi won SW and show me as big as North is two States where Obi beat tinubu with 70k votes and pls tell me in SS how many state did bitter Obi won AND pls tell us the number of accredited votes in Anambra and tell us how did motherfucker thief obi alone got 500k votes from? Provide answer to this ASAP.

Moreso when did obi join LP and suddenly became their presiential aspirant was he up to 2 weeks stipulated by INEC rule?

Pls in you life how can you in your little sense think obi of all igbo will win SW and North The Lagos he won with 10k na still fraudulent the beaten in Ekiti alone cancelled it ruthlessly.

Oga winning Ebonyi, Anambra fraud, imo fraudulently can't make anyone the president. Tell the motherfucker obi to contest 1,000 time he will never win SW and the North and even some SS states. FACT!!!

You are crying God will move and put in place who he want, pls where? Why didn't He remove obj that cripple Nigeria for 8 years? Why didn't He remove Buhari that buried Nigeria? Oga God don't do politics and if He does He is far from Nigeria politics you gerrit?

Happy Sunday.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by seunayantokun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yeah, that is correct.
How do you say it's okay when the rich are either current and former political office holders, those who use federal government goodies to become the richest in Africa, traditional rulers who are rogue contractors, pastors who have 'mumunised' their congregations or terrorists who are called imams and alfas.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by AriyaTV: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
APCNig:

Chinese are using human parts as neat inside sausages

How true is this?
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Sthandawasam(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
God's anger again, if God is angry with us, then he would leave the innocent that didn't partake in the destruction of this country but everyone dey collect straight bullet now days so I can't think that deep about God's ways.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by BoldBrainz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

You didn't answer my question, Oga.
Leave all this spiritual logic you're bringing into the issue.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by yemmywesey(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
You are very wrong alhaja ojikutu.
Please leave God out of Nigeria's problem.
What is God?.
What is Diety?.
They worship Diety in china, and they are prosperous.
They worship Diety in Japan, and they are prosperous.
They worship Diety in Indian, and they are getting prosperous.
They are worshipping God and Allah in Nigeria, and they are prospering into poverty, illiteracy, slavery, cannibalism, hooliganism, touting, fascism, tribalism, famine, etc.
Until we leave God or Allah out of Nigeria's problem, that is when we can be prosperous.
Evil people hide themselves under God,Allah, Muhammad(saw) and Jesus Christ and form a saint and thereby unleashing terror, poverty, hunger on poor followers and turn them into slaves by giving them crumbs or nothing, where as they keep the larger shares and benefits to themselves, concubines and house holds.
I am not against traditional worshipping of dieties, if it can be made compulsorily for public officers to swear on these dieties eg ogun, sango, obatala sanpona, yemoja, Esu and not on bible or Quran before they are sworn into offices , you will see a drastic reduction in corruption and embezzlement.
The problem of Nigeria has nothing to do with God,
The foundational process of conceptualising Nigeria was faulty at the beginning, which means Nigeria has been programmed to fail even before she got her independence from the British.
The British handed the power to the fulani elites, who are migrants to Nigeria and they are being used as protege to unleashing terror and bad policies on all of us.
Forceful amalgamation was part of the problem.
Islamic propagation is part of the problem
Christianity propagation is part of the problem.
Slave trade was part of the problem
Colonialism was part of the problem
Post colonialism was part of the problem
Neo-colonialism is the major problem we all are facing now, and which is going to get worse over time.
Until political Islam is banished in Nigeria which won't ever happen, unless regional secession occurs the problem will still remain.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by staneless(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nonsense! Instead of him to mention APC, Buhari & Tinubu as the sole problems of Nigerian's predicament, but no.
When will these evil people start calling spade a spade?

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by YorubaPrince: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Funny, but very true indeed!
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Tochi3(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Abi Allahs's Anger When one slams the head against the concrete many times in a Week...it diminishes the ability to think & critize logically..

Corruption...Big Yes... but Allah .. based on ethno_religous consideration to deceive the gullibles..

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Tzar(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
The problem of Nigeria is the civil servants who enable politicians to steal our commonwealth.
They all also pretend to be saints.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Akalia:
When she had her shot at governing what did she do to make positive impacts?
deputy governor
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by TUTU147: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Remove politics, the woman said the truth.We are too wicked as a nation.Everybody want to cheat each other.You can't get work without either sleeping or paying money.Some were lure into occultism just because they are looking for job.Government is wicked to her masses, masses are wicked to the government.Turning back to God Almighty will save us alot.I am very conscious of her I go about making money or doing my job,I know we must account for every act we do here on earth.It is not too late for us to retreat and surrender to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by onuman: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
"Our priorities are wrong. We have gone to the dog with our morals"---

Apt.
One example: Nigeria's group boasted that the SE will be made worse than the NW, and has been pursuing the boast through many 5th columnists unleashing insecurity in the SE which used to be safest in the country. This not withstanding the civil war fought like a Jihad which made it result to huge number of casualties.
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by LikeAking: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

That one na your papa headache if what i said no go well for your body go hug wet transformer
Illiterate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola / Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps / Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.