Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,349 members, 7,822,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption (14754 Views)

Our Institutions Are Weak - Osita Chidoka Blames Nigeria Over His In-Law's Death / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Femi Adesina Blames Nigeria’s Security Challenges On ‘Evil Forces" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by snowball11(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I am not an Igbo man. I am a proud northerner.

Don't blame that idiot, that's how they are wired! Once they think within their parochial school of thought that you aren't hausa, you automatically become an igbo man in their eyes!

People that are so shallow and skewed in their reasoning ability! undecided
Re: Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption by obyno82: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Chucks13:

You @obyno82 or 86
Why you no dey talk with sense if I may ask?

Everytime I kept asking you and your fellow Bitter Obi slave to please pull out 2023 electio in your possession and show me where your evil obi won SW and show me as big as North is two States where Obi beat tinubu with 70k votes and pls tell me in SS how many state did bitter Obi won AND pls tell us the number of accredited votes in Anambra and tell us how did motherfucker thief obi alone got 500k votes from? Provide answer to this ASAP.

Moreso when did obi join LP and suddenly became their presiential aspirant was he up to 2 weeks stipulated by INEC rule?

Pls in you life how can you in your little sense think obi of all igbo will win SW and North The Lagos he won with 10k na still fraudulent the beaten in Ekiti alone cancelled it ruthlessly.

Oga winning Ebonyi, Anambra fraud, imo fraudulently can't make anyone the president. Tell the motherfucker obi to contest 1,000 time he will never win SW and the North and even some SS states. FACT!!!

You are crying God will move and put in place who he want, pls where? Why didn't He remove obj that cripple Nigeria for 8 years? Why didn't He remove Buhari that buried Nigeria? Oga God don't do politics and if He does He is far from Nigeria politics you gerrit?

Happy Sunday.

Again you have no ceased to show how dense and daft you are in reasoning. You don't need to write an epistle to prove your point dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola / Interesting Things About Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna (Warlord) Of Sokoto / Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.