Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun (38353 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Admols(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun

Six persons have reportedly died after taking alcohol allegedly served by their friend in Ogbogbo in the Ijebu-North East area of Ogun State.

Our correspondent gathered that the incident occurred on Tuesday, at a joint where seven friends reportedly converged to drink.

A source told our correspondent that all the six persons who drank the alcohol died except the seventh person who reportedly brought the drink from home, but, did not partake in the drinking.

The deceased persons and the suspect reportedly engaged in a hot argument, but, was later settled.

The source who pleaded anonymity claimed that the suspect offered to donate a bottle of alcohol as part of reconciliation moves after the argument.

The suspect reportedly went home and brought the drink which was drunk by all the six friends except him.

It was gathered that a few hours after they had departed to their various destinations, news filtered into the town that two of the friends have died while four others were hospitalised.

The source later said the other four persons died the following day while the suspect was reported to have fled over the incident.

The source said “It was later at that night that the news started breaking that those who drank from the alcohol have started dying while some of them were rushed to the hospital.

“Six people have been announced dead as of the time of speaking to you. The whereabouts of the man who brought the alcohol is yet to be known.”

When contacted for a reaction, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Omolola Odutola confirmed the incident.
Odutola, however, refused to talk about the number of affected persons.

She said, “I just confirmed something like that occurred but the families said they are not pressing charges and prefer to bury their dead.”

Source:
https://punchng.com/six-feared-dead-after-drinking-alcohol-in-ogun/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR05Z9UXnB1wzA6-qH62hl-caRLv0whZ_1EdUaS5Pfthk0hExhwcHq7quRI#Echobox=1690052559

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Acekidc4(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alcoholism is Bad, I have been Sober for 3 year 7 Month Now. I drink for this life oooo!! Too much of a Thing is Bad.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by talented321: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Any thing combined drinking' i no dey always on lowkey they smoke my precious weed.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
They've been poisoned. You don't trust anyone in this life, guys be very careful out there, don't be too trusting.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by lordm(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Poisoned , avoid free drinks and alcohol

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hope people are not buying expired or adultrated drinks... And don't keep a drink for too long ... They do have shelf life ...if you don't want to drink give it to another... Especially those storing wine in cellars .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Sablexxxtoons: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Those people should have asked him to drink first under normal setting..the story no add up

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by valiju: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bro please can you show me the way and your experience
Acekidc4:
Alcoholism is Bad, I have been Sober for 3 year 7 Month Now. I drink for this life oooo!! Too much of a Thing is Bad.

10 Likes

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Pat081: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Those people should have asked him to drink first under normal setting..the story no add up
you just say my mind, how can they drink it when the person who bring it did not drink for it first anyway RIP to them

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Curious346: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2023
This is Evil .. the guy sitting next to you may be a killer . Be careful how you smile

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by illicit(m): 3:08am On Jul 23, 2023
They must be drunk already before he added one more bottle for them

If not, how come they didn't toast to his health with him

10 Likes

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Mrkindness: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2023
One Alfa might have poison their drinks. The evil and wickedness Mohammed people cannot do doesn't exist.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Daniella2252(f): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2023
This is just a preamble of the story, not the full and true narration..... 11 are dead now including two soldiers!!!!
What actually happened according to an eye witness is that, there as been a fight prior to the incident and after they settled the misunderstanding, one of them went to his house to bring so Jedi, most of those who died is not even part of the group, some were just passing and seeing that there's merrymaking in the place decided to branch..... The culprit is yet to be arrested sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by slawomir: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar

The story nor clear

Them argue finish with some one then after the settlement the person go house go bring bottle of alcohol una just drink like that without requesting he drink with you guys also

Anyway no news gonna scare me from the bottle

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Curious346: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Jiz. I could never withstand the regret of shedding innocent blood or taking a soul without its consent ..

It became the main reason why I never chose to become a cultist despite stewpid pressures from ignorant idiots

19 Likes

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by saintkel(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
I wonder why people drink alcohol?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by LoveTalk(f): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Terrible. No best friends out there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by ClearFlair: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Sad news

Times are hard and there is hunger in the land, but don't turn to alcohol for relief.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Kummy27(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by sylve11: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
But we no have no friends
In-a high society, yea-a-eah!
We no have no friends
Oh, mark my identity
We no have no friends. Oh-oh! Yeah!

Bob Nesta Marley. 8 sad cool
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by marvellous2222: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
If you lack discipline in everything,it will lead you to penury

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
The aim is their skull. Nothing else, as long as na Ọgun state

7 Likes

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by PissInside: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
We live in a very evil world.

That's why I ain't got no friends.

I make my money alone and hangout with my bitch when I feel like flexing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by reiddecuti: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Era of killing to maximize profit in the Westland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by topyhanky(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Consultation
NETWORK DEVELOPMENT

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by atobs4real(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Oti Ogun.
May their soul rest on

2 Likes

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by atobs4real(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Oti Ogun.
May their soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did / Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.