Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun (38374 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene (2) (3) (4)

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Menclothing: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Free food they run belle pray b4 eating in public or avoid it totally if not sealed
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Matooosa222: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Omo easiest way to poison is through food and drinks May good lord keep us save and sound rip to dead
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Nonsense agbadorians taking the easy way out...
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Watinhapen(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
People should be very careful when drinking with friends. Your friend is a stranger that you met in the street or neighbourhood. That your friend is not your blood relation and wouldn’t think twice to kill you if the need arises. Friends are easily jealous and envious. Be guided.

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by sylve11: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
PissInside:
We live in a very evil world.

That's why I ain't got no friends.

I make my money alone and hangout with my bitch when I feel like flexing.

That one sef can kill you too. undecided cool

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by chubinwa(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2023
So sad. Rip
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by DKM123: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Why are many Nigerian men so evul...

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by BigYash: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
Any thing combined drinking' i no dey. Dey lowkey the smoke my precious weed.
My guy.. Nobody sabi say I dey blah.. Lowkey in my hux.. Alcohol (bitters) once in a while and still in my hux. I can never trust you to accept drinks or food from you o., humans are very wicked

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by PissInside: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
sylve11:

That one sef can kill you too. undecided cool

The chances are low compared to these jealous ass motherfuckers called "frenemies" 🙂
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Free food and free drinks are not all đź’Ż safe.
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by PrechaSon: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Hard times, na to apply wisdom when sitting around friends.
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Painful
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by sameks08(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
In a normal circumstances anybody that brought drink should be the one to taste like first maybe longer throat is the cause of their dead
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by treatise: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
They must be drunk already before he added one more bottle for them

If not, how come they didn't toast to his health with him
My puzzle too.

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Bolubaba(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Would not want to go in details. 9 dead 2 in critical condition before close of work on Friday. They drank alcohol quite alright but......... lipsrsealed . Also note, it wasn't bottled drink, it was all these mixed drinks, which give room for adding............

If you don't get forget about it.

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Ezmans: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2023
jackcanfield:
Hope people are you buying expired or adultrated drinks... And don't keep a drink for too long ... They do have shelf life ...if you want to drink give it to another... Especially those storing wine in cellars .
can expired drinks kill?
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by JBoss25(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Watinhapen:
People should be very careful when drinking with friends. Your friend is a stranger that you met in the street or neighbourhood. That your friend is not your blood relation and wouldn’t think twice to kill you if the need arises. Friends are easily jealous and envious. Be guided.
blood relation are even more envious of you than your friends, believe me when I say this

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by occfx: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Daniella2252:
This is just a preamble of the story, not the full and true narration..... 11 are dead now including two soldiers!!!!

So army will go and burn down the village?
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Ezmans: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2023
If this happend in Igbo land the lazy children of hate & bigot's will change the topic to Igbo this Igbo that

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by occfx: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2023
PissInside:
We live in a very evil world.

That's why I ain't got no friends.

I make my money alone and hangout with my bitch when I feel like flexing.

Money is the best companion you can ever get. If I have money I need nobody
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Curious346: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Daniella2252:
This is just a preamble of the story, not the full and true narration..... 11 are dead now including two soldiers!!!!
where ? You said soldiers ?
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Curious346: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023
occfx:

Money is the best companion you can ever get. If I have money I need nobody
you are right to an extent
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Curious346: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023
JBoss25:
blood relation are even more envious of you than your friends, believe me when I say yhis
my siblings don't envy me . But few cousins do
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by FuckDModz: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023

Nice one.

Gutter people belong in the gutter.

RIP to the dead, the P is not for peace.
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Think9ja(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Watinhapen:
Anybody can kill anybody
Fathers and mothers can kill their children. Children can kill their parents. Brothers do kill each other, so what are you saying? Some friends got your back more than your family.

So rest!

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by olarent: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2023
That is bad
Curious346:
where ? You said soldiers ?
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Timoleon(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Truly not adding up. What’s a reconciliatory drink if you are not the first to drink it? Also at least one of the six would have been suspicious enough and demanded he drinks from it since he brought the drink from home. If they were buying from a bar and he opted not to drink that’s fine. But bringing a drink from home, it’s customary you drink the first cup. E no add up.
Sablexxxtoons:
Those people should have asked him to drink first under normal setting..the story no add up
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by olarent: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2023
W need to be more carefull this period and always be wise.
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Ezmans:
can expired drinks kill?
I think it's safe not to, because it might cause harmful effects later.
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by JBoss25(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
my siblings don't envy me . But few cousins do
they won't tell you
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by shegra58: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Dmama1991:
Yaribandiants have killed them in other to mine their skull dont trust children from sadwest aka children from felling demon , people that practice open defecation tueeh i spilt on sadwest pple
Pig on the loose grin
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by MarketDispatch: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Admols:
Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun

Source:
https://punchng.com/six-feared-dead-after-drinking-alcohol-in-ogun/?utm2559

Is Friendship now a dangerous game?Played by many, survived by few?

Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos)