Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun (38372 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by ILoveFaith: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Daniella2252:
This is just a preamble of the story, not the full and true narration..... 11 are dead now including two soldiers!!!!
What actually happened according to an eye witness is that, there as been a fight prior to the incident and after they settled the misunderstanding, one of them went to his house to bring so Jedi, most of those who died is not even part of the group, some were just passing and seeing that there's merrymaking in the place decided to branch..... The culprit is yet to be arrested sef

Kindly tag me when you get the real update. Thanks
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by Daniella2252(f): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
otunbateejay:
My brother is the alcohol that kill them they are more than 25 people's that have died in Ijebu ode am talking from Ijebu nobody kill them na d alcohol
Your brother?? undecided undecided undecided
Can you just share your update here with everyone ?
Re: Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun by DONLEKAN: 2:56am On Jul 24, 2023
This is just a sad news. It happened in the area where I grew up. My folks back at home told me about this earlier today. According to them 23 people have died so far. I had to ask like 5 times if they were joking or not. Same person I was told, threw a child in a well some years back. Some people are just evil by nature. My folks live in Erigo Eriwe area. Really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.