Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) (170 Views)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) by Lutherblaq: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
<SAME NIGHT GODZILLA'S HIDEOUT

The over 100 Hunters are gathered in the neon room already, all masked.

They've never seen each other's faces before, they only know names, that's how critical their secrecy it. Even Godzilla's face has always been hidden from The Hunters, he speaks unseen.

"How many organs reached the warehouse tonight?" His husky thick voice finally spoke, but none were able to answer, till an unmasked guy came in. His name is Shark, Godzilla's P.A, a crazy lunatic who has just one eye. "159" he reported. "Why is it so low? We recorded 210 last night" Godzilla said.

"The police surveillance is getting too high these days, so maiming in the streets became harder , but we promise to do better tomorrow" one of the masked Hunters replied.

"Over" Godzilla said, and they all started leaving till there's only one Hunter left with Shark. "What's your deal?" Shark faced him, and he removed his mask, going on his knees. "I'm Alberto Gunner, I think my life is in danger.

My wife posted some pictures of me online, please protect me I'm sure someone will come after me" he begged desperately, and Shark kicked him on the face immediately, making him fly far away, landing beside the neon wall violently. "We warned y'all to keep your identity safe!" Shark spat, coming for him again.

"No big deal, just protect him from now on. 24/7" Godzilla spoke, and Shark stopped. "Yes boss" he bowed to the voice.

https://www.nairaland.com/7738281/gunshots-orgasms-guns-dark-romance

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Olive Oil At Home / Premium NIN Slip / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.