Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video (2827 Views)

Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him / Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by adenigga(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2023
A former aide to ex-President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad, has slammed Nigerian superstar, Davido Adeleke, better known as Davido, over a music video he shared on his Twitter page.

Naija News understands that Davido posted a music video of an artist on his Twitter page on Friday morning.

The video, as seen by this publication, showed some people dressed in white clothes praying the way the Muslims do before launching into dancing.

Ahmad, however, has found the video offensive as he criticized Davido for promoting the entertainment content.

According to Ahmad, the video is disrespectful to Islam and many Muslims will find it offensive.

He wrote: “There are many reasons why every Muslim finds this content absolutely disrespectful, hurtful and offensive
@davido.

“I assume you all know that we Muslims don’t mix our religion with jokes in any way, especially Salah (prayer), which is sacred and the second of the five pillars of Islam. In Salah, Muslims remember our Lord, Allah, express our love and respect for Him and invoke and strive to express our gratitude towards Him. The notion is that the Salah activity brings the individual face-to-face with God. That is what we believe, and that is our faith. Please respect it.

“No Muslim will find it as an honor or acceptable.”

Source: https:///Very-Disrespectful-To-Islam-Buharis-Ex-aide-Attacks-Davido-Over-Music-Video

2 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Belteshazzar1: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2023
grin David will always win Goliath....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Arrewa: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Ok... Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Arrewa: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
grin
David will always win Goliath....

2 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2023
The reason I don't listen to naija songs, Afro or whatever they caller themselves

They sounds the same and lack lyrical contents

It still baffles me how their fans haven't gotten tired of their clout chasing songs

Well, that's non of my business though as Old Skool foreign Rnb/Pop/Soul/HipHop songs dominates my playlist 😂 😂

Concerning the main issue :if they are running out of lyrics, they should look elsewhere and steer clear from anything that has to do islam, the religion of peace and cleanliness

1 Like

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by tunjiajayi: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2023
True!

I am sure Davido as an omoluabi would do something serious about this.

My sincere empathy to all muslims on this forum.

Davido would do the needful.
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by tunjiajayi: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
grin
David will always win Goliath....

Hellfire for you as a christian. angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Belteshazzar1: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Hellfire for you as a christian. angry
grin grin i think you mean the opposite....

3 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Islam as a religion calling Jesus a prophet is disrespectful to Christianity Jesus is in the same class as your Allah... He is part of the Trinity

Muslims killing people for blasphemous speech is disrespectful to Christianity

Mudlims marrying 13 year old girls is disrespectful to Christianity

Jihad is respectful to Christianity

If it annoys u look away.. If it pains u too much

Form your own islamic Republic ... You can't be in a secular republic n still want to determine everyone's behavior

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Zupay: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2023
The hypocrisy is those who are making noise over the video kept quiet over Qdot's Alhamdulillah which is about 3 months old , where ladies and guys where inside the mosque (I believe so and the exterior Qdot used is also in the video, Davido posted) dancing on prayer mats, one of the ladies wearing hijab even did a split on the praying mat exposing her thighs.....so, why was dust not raised?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Adaisback(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Why is everything all about disrespect to Islam. That religion and its terrorist followers should all go to blazes. We have more problems to deal with in this country than one useless terrorist religion

18 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by okosodo: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2023
That is the only thing important to them and for that they have killed billions of people to please their delusional rapist called prophet.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Aboks(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Disrespect ko
islam ni

abegi who get Nokia pin charger

Meanwhile check my advert for legit business

You refer 10 persons, complete 5 surveys and cash out real time no dull your self

Check my profile for more info
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Aboks:
Disrespect ko
Religion ni

Meanwhile
lol...no mind them terrorist organisation group jerew if u don't like this go & die were did u do called Allah says u should fight for him or kill for him? U burnt Deborah to death u bunch of wicked souls @ David carry on jerew...any small thing u guys turn it to religious WAR.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by bennybuhari: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Ogun kill you Bashir idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Aboks(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
adeniyiemmanuel:
lol...no mind them terrorist organisation group jerew if u don't like this go & die were did u do called Allah says u should fight for him or kill for him? U burnt Deborah to death u bunch of wicked souls @ David carry on jerew...any small thing u guys turn it to religious WAR.

Bro me I no understand you o

Wetin concern me concern Islam
If to say I dey see you I 4 slap crase comot 4 ya head

You be Yoruba and you no understand wetin I post haba

Abegi no attach with those people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Shinjawestside: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Wish they can divide this country...

Muslims one side, Christians one side .

1 Like

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Aboks(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Shinjawestside:
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Wish they can divide this country...

Muslims one side, Christians one side .

That one no go work 4 this useless country we call naija

I wan marry like seven wives so that I go born plenty almajiri lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by jmoore(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Bashir Ahmad is an islamic terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by MarketDispatch: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Surprised
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by NoahHadNoArk: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Aboks:
Disrespect ko
islam ni

Meanwhile check my advert for legit business

You refer 10 persons, complete 5 surveys and cash out real time no dull your self

Check my profile for more info
Have you made one successful withdrawal?!
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Aboks(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Have you made one successful withdrawal?!

Yeah bro be real, I mean refer 10 persons and complete 5 or more surveys after that go to cash out and select your preferred payment Method
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by NoahHadNoArk: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Aboks:

Yeah bro be real, I mean refer 10 persons and complete 5 or more surveys after that go to cash out and select your preferred payment Method
Do not take us on a wild goose chase, has it paid you to your bank account?! Not audio. I just signed up and the first red flag is that I wasn’t sent a verification link to my mail. That’s how you spot a fake link that’s wastes time. So tell us truth has it paid you and how much or is this after our emails?!
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Opanka44(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Una get problem I swear

2 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Khd95(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2023
If Davido wasn’t Davido they would have stoned him to death, some of them already threatening him on twitter that make dem no see am for north

Very backward and barbaric entities, meanwhile boko har and bandits and killing them in thousands, they are silent, hunger is ravaging them in millions they are quite

Honestly north is the major problem of this country, they should go to Dubai and Saudi Arabia and see these folks enjoy the finer things of life, I seen videos of Dubai folks dancing energetically to drakes “God when” inside mosques so what are these parasites talking about

2 Likes

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by NoahHadNoArk: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Aboks:

This is a time waster

1 Like

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by snowball11(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Religion of reactant! grin
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by DatNiggaDaz: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Where are the lower muslims to come support the master caliphate grin grin

Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Okoroawusa: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Islam and Christianity are the problems of Nigeria
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by Ondoterrorist: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Islam and Christianity are the problems of Nigeria

No Islam and APC supporters
Re: ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video by silverlinen(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Damnnn

This religious fanatics with their deluded minds....who cares about your religion?

A religion that's known for violence and destruction, OBO shoot more of this jor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption: What's The Way Out In Nigeria? / Chief Gani Fawehinmi San Dies At The Age Of 71 / Full Details Of Gani Fawehinmi's 32 Detentions By Miltary Regimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.