Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election (743 Views)

How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2023
I have never seen/heard it anywhere that a presidential candidate don't have a documented manifesto to highlight their programs for the people they want to serve.

The media asked Obi, Datti and their spokesperson severally when LP will release their detailed manifesto, up till today, none.

I watched Peter Obi different interviews before the election, dude was just talking off point as there was little preparation for most of the interviews. He lied almost all through the campaign.

Peter Obi is just an opportunist who want to reap where he did not sow. Ordinary documented manifesto, you no get, polling unit agents, he was short of tens of thousands, where he got 25% in 24 states is yet to be known, how he won the election is yet to be known, infact, how he arrived at the figure is yet to be discussed.

Peter Obi the mandate snatcher

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Acekidc4(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Obi is just wasting his Precious Time Fighting for Mandate wey no be him Own. How can Third claim First. That is Fraud.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Obi is just wasting his Precious Time Fighting for Mandate wey no be him Own. How can Third claim First. That is Fraud.

Imagine a presidential candidate with no documented manifesto, even Sowore got one.

Obi is indeed a fraud

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
His manifesto is the people.
Peter Obi has the best manifesto.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Creamcrest(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Are you this jobless?

You should be in church by now.
Not everytime obi this obi that.

Grow up kid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Imagine a presidential candidate with no documented manifesto, even Sowore got one.

Obi is indeed a fraud
Tinubu's manifesto is the reason why you have been trekking the streets of Lagos for the past two weeks and you are still here talking about Peter Obi as if he is the reason why you are suffering right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Tinubu's manifesto is the reason why you have been trekking the streets of Lagos for the past two weeks and you are still here talking about Peter Obi as if he is the reason why you are suffering right now.

Kindly create a thread for that without derailing this.

How can a presidential candidate serious of winning the election had no documented manifesto, that only shows how unserious Obi had been from the onset

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Creamcrest:
Are you this jobless?

You should be in church by now.
Not everytime obi this obi that.

Grow up kid.

You must be commenting from inside church, the prayerful warrior Methuselah

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by mrvitalis(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
I have never seen/heard it anywhere that a presidential candidate don't have a documented manifesto to highlight their programs for the people they want to serve.

The media asked Obi, Datti and their spokesperson severally when LP will release their detailed manifesto, up till today, none.

I watched Peter Obi different interviews before the election, dude was just talking off point as there was little preparation for most of the interviews. He lied almost all through the campaign.

Peter Obi is just an opportunist who want to reap where he did not sow. Ordinary documented manifesto, you no get, polling unit agents, he was short of tens of thousands, where he got 25% in 24 states is yet to be known, how he won the election is yet to be known, infact, how he arrived at the figure is yet to be discussed.

Peter Obi the mandate snatcher

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/obi-has-the-best-manifesto-but-would-it-matter-this-month/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by richidinho(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2023
grin

Every morning Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that....majority of Nigerians voted him and he won .

The only manifesto we wanted from a leader at this trying times is one that will reduce the cost of governance and close the gap between the rich and the poor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/obi-has-the-best-manifesto-but-would-it-matter-this-month/amp/

Kindly present us with LP documented manifesto, I am not talking about media hog wash
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Varunpulyani: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Kindly present us with LP documented manifesto, I am not talking about media hog wash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Kindly create a thread for that without derailing this.

How can a presidential candidate serious of winning the election had no documented manifesto, that only shows how unserious Obi had been from the onset
And he defeated your manifesto wielding boss. Watch how the mandate will be returned to the manifesto less one. People with manifesto rigging elections. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by richidinho(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

So that your president can copy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

And he defeated your manifesto wielding boss. Watch how the mandate will be returned to the manifesto less one. People with manifesto rigging elections. Smh

Which kind of delusional world some of you guys are living, the same Obi media manifesto which he lied all through?? undecided embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/7539496/obi-speech-fact-checked
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Which kind of delusional world some of you guys are living, the same Obi media manifesto which he lied all through?? undecided embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/7539496/obi-speech-fact-checked
Pathetic!
First, Obi had no documented manifesto, now he lied all through in his manifesto. Continue, let's see where hatred will take you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Pathetic!
First, Obi had no documented manifesto, now he lied all through in his manifesto. Continue, let's see where hatred will take you.

the same Obi media manifesto which he lied all through??

It's either lack of comprehension or you are deliberately being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

It's either lack of comprehension or you are deliberately being mischievous
Before a manifesto is seen in the media it must have been documented.

Confusion will not kee you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by mrvitalis(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Google obi manifesto you can see link to the download page in PDF

Google is free, manifesto is free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Before a manifesto is seen in the media it must have been documented.

Confusion will not kee you.

Then present us Peter Obi/LP documented manifesto in the last presidential election

You see why I said it's either lack of comprehension or you are deliberately being mischievous. Peter Obi, Datti, Ndi Kato, Kenneth Okonkwo and other LP media cree was asked this same question all through the electioneering period which they only procrastinate of releasing but nothing up till today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Google obi manifesto you can see link to the download page in PDF

Google is free, manifesto is free

My Google is not working. I don't know may be something is wrong with it.

Kindly assist with the one you found on your own google
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Bulaba !!! babablu !!! Yaaaaababulukuehh !!!

This was the spice in another person's manifesto made up of corn and ewa. Nigeria we hail thee cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Then present us Peter Obi/LP documented manifesto in the last presidential election

You see why I said it's either lack of comprehension or you are deliberately being mischievous. Peter Obi, Datti, Ndi Kato, Kenneth Okonkwo and other LP media cree was asked this same question all through the electioneering period which they only procrastinate of releasing but nothing up till today
Take mrvitalis advice above. Google Obi's manifesto and stop being irritating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Bluntguy: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Your Google is not working and you created this thread without doing your homework well. Foto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by MAKAPOLY: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2023
That's not true.
I read the manifestos of the three top presidential candidates. Obi's manifesto is tittled "It is possible:Our pact with Nigerians"
It is around 72 pages and I still have a copy of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Gucciblog: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
That's not true.
I read the manifestos of the three top presidential candidates. Obi's manifesto is tittled "It is possible:Our pact with Nigerians"
It is around 72 pages and I still have a copy of it.

Don't mind the demented Helinus.

He thinks propaganda will save his boss
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Varunpulyani: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by phorget(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

If you Google ain't working then I guess you should trek some more maybe you'll find it upfront...

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Jostoman: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Their lagos landlord is already confused so his pikin on nairaland are looking for Obi or Atiku manifesto.
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by mrvitalis(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

How do you want me to upload a PDF file for you... Lol

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/read-full-manifesto-of-labour-party-as-presented-by-peter-obi/

Oya here is a direct link help yourself
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Opanka44(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2023
I used to be so critical of some nairalanders who always bash Helinues here on Nairaland, but little did I know that same people were right for bashing him. This guy is suffering from Dementia. Ignore him totally.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Jostoman: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

How do you want me to upload a PDF file for you... Lol

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/read-full-manifesto-of-labour-party-as-presented-by-peter-obi/

Oya here is a direct link help yourself
you guys always fall for all this BAT boys trap their oga is confuse so they are looking for obi manifesto to copy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Vote In Bad Leaders And Ask God For Help Afterwards? / Fact Check; Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Did Not Facilitate Nigeria Debt Relief / Face-to-face With Okuama Residents In Forest: ‘we’re Dying, Army Should Allow Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.