Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,090 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election (772 Views)

How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by mrvitalis(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
you guys always fall for all this BAT boys trap their oga is confuse so they are looking for obi manifesto to copy.
Let them copy ooh things too hard

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by flokii: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2023
His manifesto is "the actualization of sofreign state of biafura using Nigerian State funds and resources".. Obi was and is still an Ipob agenda to destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

How do you want me to upload a PDF file for you... Lol

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/read-full-manifesto-of-labour-party-as-presented-by-peter-obi/

Oya here is a direct link help yourself

I have seen the link and the PDF.

But remember before the election, when the pressure on Peter Obi to release his detailed manifesto, there were some fake ones which circulated through the internet which Obi and Datti later debunked.

Not trying to arguing blindly, but to my best of knowledge, LP did not have a documented manifesto.

I was banned 7 months before the election, I wasn't online all through the first 5 months, I followed up 2 months to the election closely Nigeria media channels on YouTube. As at January, I still remember Seun Akinbaloye of Channels Tv asking Datti that direct question about when to expect their manifesto.

The link you posted was Dec 2022 while as at January, Datti confirmed they are yet to release their documented manifesto.

How are we sure the link you posted above is not one of the fake circulated LP manifesto?
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Opanka44:
I used to be so critical of some nairalanders who always bash Helinues here on Nairaland, but little did I know that same people were right for bashing him. This guy is suffering from Dementia. Ignore him totally.

Do I know you from Adam, stop forming familiarity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Opanka44(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Do I know you from Adam, stop forming familiarity

Donu know anybody here on Nairaland from Adam? Farmiliarity with who? You? Who are you?
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by helinues: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Opanka44:

Donu know anybody here on Nairaland from Adam? Farmiliarity with who? You? Who are you?

Read what you wrote again cos it be like you are struggling to comprehend your own comments

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Opanka44(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Read what you wrote again cos it be like you are struggling to comprehend your own comments

Lol... I was in a rush to reply. Sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by Minime10(f): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
I have never seen/heard it anywhere that a presidential candidate don't have a documented manifesto to highlight their programs for the people they want to serve.

The media asked Obi, Datti and their spokesperson severally when LP will release their detailed manifesto, up till today, none.

I watched Peter Obi different interviews before the election, dude was just talking off point as there was little preparation for most of the interviews. He lied almost all through the campaign.

Peter Obi is just an opportunist who want to reap where he did not sow. Ordinary documented manifesto, you no get, polling unit agents, he was short of tens of thousands, where he got 25% in 24 states is yet to be known, how he won the election is yet to be known, infact, how he arrived at the figure is yet to be discussed.

Peter Obi the mandate snatcher

I asked you a question the other day, but you couldn't give any cogent answer to the question.
Nevertheless, it seems your only problem is that HE Peter Obi is living rent free on your head.
But on a more serious note helinues, what is your obsession towards Peter Obi all about
You can't measure up with him even if you were to reincarnate a billion times back to this world.
Stop this sick hate on a man that even your 100 generations can't measure up with.
My two Kobo advice😎
Re: Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
We have gone beyond campaign, election,
results declaration, petitioning, litigation and now awaiting the judgment.

Why are you taking us back? All eyes is on the judiciary, not manifesto
helinues:

Kindly create a thread for that without derailing this.

How can a presidential candidate serious of winning the election had no documented manifesto, that only shows how unserious Obi had been from the onset

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Peoples Union Official Map (photo) / President Tinubu Meets Indian Prime Minister / Next Sit-at-home Starts On 18/9/23 When All Zoo Secretariat Will Be Shut - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.