Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries (2678 Views)

Who Between Atiku And Obi Will Contest With Tinibu In The Rerun..? / Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election / Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries by Deogratiasfx: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
God punish you and Atiku there

The God I serve does not punish people that are for the truth.
Re: The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries by Achobaisiochu: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Strafudeen:

How? Igbos would rather vote atiku than tinubu, sane for large chunks of South south, middle belt.

Even core north are offended at tinubu.

Beyond the yoruba vote, and a little of South south and kanuri vote, where will tinubu score high?
Mark my word, no Igbo will vote for Atiku, quote me An Igbo man will prefer to vote for a yoruba than to vote for Hausa/Fulani.
The way Tinubu will take beat Atiku in Anambra, landslide! Quote me!
Re: The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries by Strafudeen: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
Mark my word, no Igbo will vote for Atiku, quote me An Igbo man will prefer to vote for a yoruba than to vote for Hausa/Fulani.
The way Tinubu will take beat Atiku in Anambra, landslide! Quote me!

Hahahahahaha...

HHahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Kai.....

Oga , I need to know your supplier

Igbos choosing tinubu over atiku
Re: The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3)

Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery / Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! / El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.