Stats: 3,151,731 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election (3086 Views)

Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by sarrki(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bye election results. . . .Kano

It's dangerous to offend Ganduje. . . I think Doctor should go back to the University to become a Prof.

KANO BY-ELECTION:
KIRU & BEBEJI LG's Final Result:

APC 13,855

PDP 48,015

This is Hon. Commissioner Ministry of Education in Kano State under the platform of APC party, voting for opposition party in bye election of Kiru/Bebeji Federal Constituency.

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm... Am sure he would have prepare is resignation letter after seeing the result.
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
SamjohnnyB:
Hmmm... Am sure he would have prepare is resignation letter after seeing the result.

They revolted against Apc Abdul muminu Jibrin Coz of his last statement in 2019 governorship election

He Jibrin supported kwankwaso

But the same Pdp guy datti is porting soon

That’s the arrangement

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by FactBoyz: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by GOFRONT(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by Davash222(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Where did he vote PDP
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
Where did he vote PDP

I thought it’s only inner eyes you don’t have

Even the physical ones are not working perfectly

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by AngryIgboMan: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by slivertongue: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
op its called choice. party ain't a religion
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by LibertyRep: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
The PDP guy may be on his way to APC after the victory.

With Nigerian politicians, all things are possible.

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by Cosmatikka: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nigeria politics grin
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by ebube89(f): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
i thought elections are supposed to be secret ballot. see d crowd behind him. where is d free, fair , credible election beside him. Voter intimidation will be rampant in d north. its a shame. we aren't ready yet in this country

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
ebube89:
I thought elections are supposed to be secret ballot. see d crowd behind him. where is d free, fair,credible election beside him.Voter intimidation will be rampant in d north.Its a shame.We aren't ready yet in this country
You took it from me dear.This people are really sickening. Meanwhile INEC official, Police, NCDSC, EFCC and other electoral stakeholders must have seen this breaching of the electoral law but they will all feign a blind eye.

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Bye election results. Kano.[b]It's dangerous to offend Ganduje.[/b]I think the Doctor should go back to the University to become a Prof.

..This is Hon. Commissioner Ministry of Education in Kano State under the platform of APC party, voting for opposition party in bye election of Kiru/Bebeji Federal Constituency.
[/s] So Ganduje is now an infallible God? Guess you fully know how the crooked babanriga bullion van dollar bribe stuffing man have offended humanity & God himself with his despicable act? This is a man which Mr.President have endlessly supported him? Well, karma is waiting for his own pay back time.

Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by ignis: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
ebube89:
i thought elections are supposed to be secret ballot. see d crowd behind him. where is d free, fair , credible election beside him. Voter intimidation will be rampant in d north. its a shame. we aren't ready yet in this country

Free and fair election left Nigeria when GEJ left.
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by Bellotelli: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
In a sane country such moronic person should be arrested for contravening the electoral law.
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by kynbasil01: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
ebube89:
Nigerian laws doesn't apply to northern Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Kano Commissioner Of Education Voting For Pdp In The Rerun Election by id911(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Your English most times gives me shivers. How I wish I can stop seeing your posts.

I'm not always comforting with those who claim ITK. English Language is not our native language and mother tongue. The most important thing is understanding the basics and the 'ingredient' of the message that's passed across. No be who sabi English pass dey get money

A for Jibrin, na his big mouth put am for trouble

Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real / Ojukwus Letter To Victor Banjo On "Liberating Yorubaland" / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down