Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (34656 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by EcoNews: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Was your father among those killed in Lekki tollgate ? I will like to meet someone that is relative was among those killed. I live at Ajah which is not too far from Lekki tollgate if the person is willing to meet.

Rayban25:

You this boy. If you want to do defend tinubu go ahead but keep lekki victims out of your mouth

Be careful helinues .

Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by wahalawahala: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

I am baiting that animal for real .

I wish I will get him physically that's all I can say
lol... Online chest beaters... Idiot 😂

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Penguin2:

I should show my face so that you will kill me and bury me with the 103 corpses that you people want to bury?

You are seeing a document written in black and white with signature of the head of the agency in charge yet you are blabbing instead of waiting for them to either own up or discredit the document. Isn’t that what reasonable people do?

And talking about the Army not killing anyone, was the Army supposed to be there in the first place?
At that point police has down tools, so you want the hoodlums and criminals to keep burning down and looting shops and businesses?

Is it only hoodlums or obidients angry people that have rights?

We the other Nigerians have rights too, what about the people being attacked, and shops looted and burnt?

What about the people you are stopping from moving on the road, don't they have rights?

You hundred thousand people can not override our rights, the other 200million Nigerians have a right to move freely and feel safe in their homes and businesses, and the army is doing his job to enforce that.

Do you know how many people died from violence, cultists attacking enemies freely, and amount of criminality that was carried out during that short period police stations were burnt and police down tools?

The army is the last man standing, the army knows it's constitutional role, to assist the police in internal security when police is overwhelmed, and protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria. You little boy are better off loving your country than hating it. The army did their job in intervening. Even in the UK and America,. reserves are called out, in times of heavy riots and anarchy. If you don't know what you are saying, keep your fingers in your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by FreeStuffsNG: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Penguin2:
And Peoples Gazette has now given credence to the report of Lagos Government’s planned mass burial for 103 EndSARS victims.

Recall that Sanwolu told the world on National TV that nobody died at Lekki Toll Gate.

Agents and supporters of government then also denied there was massacre and asked, “where are the bodies?”

Proponents of EndSARS have now been vindicated.

https:///GVwPVJS0LZ

It seems you lost a family member in the lekkilies and you suddenly realized. Smh.

The reason you burnt Lagos and aimed to kill the current President was because you knew he was destined to be the President.

Till date, no single family has come out to report anyone missing. Does it mean those
who you are calling dead have no family, friends, neighbour,pastor, imams etc. That is impossible!

Till date, most Yoruba in Lagos agree with LASG and FG's court testament against Mr Kanu that Lekkikies was an evil attempt and coordinated arson in Lagos by the proscribed IPOB group to kill Asiwaju Tinubu but God defeated them!

Evidence below

kanu Ordered IPOB to burn down lagos on live Radio knowing fully well that the fake Lekki Massacre was a Hoax because he and IPOB had deliberately helped to distribute the fake news on Social Media in order to create an excuse to murder Police and attack lagos

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Ezmans: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Where are the list of the victims which we have been asking for over 3 years now?

All those who fell for the acclaimed Lekki massacre should check into rehabilitation from brain check
what did the panel Lagos state government setup said concerning casualty? Which government later bring there audio white paper?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by descarado: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Karma is a real bitch.
Sanwo olu will forever be restless till death. One day, in his old age, he will do public confession.

He want to do mass burial for ghosts.

Very wicked souls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by April396949: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
This news of the approval of a mass burial for 103 EndSARS victims is truly heartbreaking. It serves as a stark reminder of the need for justice and accountability for the lives lost during the protests. The incident is a tragic reflection of the extreme measures taken against peaceful protesters, and it is imperative that those responsible are held accountable for their actions. The families of the victims deserve answers and closure, and this mass burial is a somber reminder of the profound impact that the EndSARS movement has had on individuals and communities. It is crucial that the truth surrounding these deaths is fully exposed and that steps are taken to prevent such tragedies from occurring in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by AmotekunSW: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ezmans:
what did the panel Lagos state government setup said concerning casualty? Which government later bring there audio white paper?

Was any panel even set up in Awkuzu that killed Igbos like chickens?
All the Igbos killed like animals in igboland, has any panel ever been set up?

Igbos are hypocritical beings. They can kill you like dogs in Igboland, you keep quiet. But you manage to enter night bus to Lagos and turn human rights activist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
List the names of the 103 dead let me check something. Endsars is a BIG LIE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Where are those fooooolz defending the massacre and claimed it never happened. Some people are demons in human skin. Tufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Nteogwuija(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Where are the list of the victims which we have been asking for over 3 years now?

All those who fell for the acclaimed Lekki massacre should check into rehabilitation center from brain check

Don't worry, DHL will deliver the list to your flat in Makoko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by zeusdgrt(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

All those who fell for the acclaimed Lekki massacre should check into rehabilitation center from brain check
Then who are they burying if there was no victims??u are dumb!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by davillian(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Yves4real(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jesus Christ!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Evil always defend evil. Karma is watching closely. I trust her to strike at the right time.
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by zeusdgrt(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexylaw09:
Fake news.....103 people died and yet no video evidence anywhere, no reports of missing persons from there various relatives since then. Omo this one na fake news
Then who are the Lagos govt burying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by TenQ: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Did you read this letter or is it fake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
I thought they said no one died

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by MorataFC: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
103?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
they denied that nobody was killed.liar mohammed even blasted cnn.

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Sucre6: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Rayban25:

You this boy. If you want to do defend tinubu go ahead but keep lekki victims out of your mouth

Be careful helinues .

Be very careful.

I have never seen an ass licking sycophant like that guy, behind the scene Nah the suffer pass, no worry bro karma is real, that same faith that met Endsars victim will be visited on him since he thinks everything is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by tuoyoojo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Despite the overwhelming evidence of killings, some people are still denying it

Truly the most difficult person to wake up is the one pretending to sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Yankee101: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thought they said people weren’t killed?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Emmyxclusive: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Are U a human being at all? I can swear you were part of those who claimed the doctor in the Kaduna train attack was lieing until U saw her casket.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by bdon12: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Hope you won't start crying of getting you banned cos I dey tell you jejeli now to stop, you dey wan form strong head
Na u dey ban people frm here?which kind threat be that

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by jcross19: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexylaw09:
Fake news.....103 people died and yet no video evidence anywhere, no reports of missing persons from there various relatives since then. Omo this one na fake news
So you mean those news papers can just ditched out news like this out? That's the reason the anger of God will never leaves this country , this is just the beginning!!

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Where are the 103 mourning family members.........

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Hope you won't start crying of getting you banned cos I dey tell you jejeli now to stop, you dey wan form strong head
Ban because you have the access to do so as a coward for running away from the truth.
I hate cowards with passion. Banning people with different opinions. Lol. Na I know an average Yoruba Muslim is a coward. Keep banning but the truth will overtake the lies you all spew here.
#ALLEYESONTHEJUDICIARY#

2 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
This right here is why Tinubu should never be president
He’ll do anything to keep power

3 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

I guess your grand father was on that list.

How dare you disrespect peoples memories because of your selfish tribal disgusting and smelling affiliation.

See one day you go collect and that day na me go run u the matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her / Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.