Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (34644 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Mayhem1: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Where are the list of the victims which we have been asking for over 3 years now?

All those who fell for the acclaimed Lekki massacre should check into rehabilitation center from brain check.

Modified: To all those cursing themselves, God is not mischievous, the ones we received during the event don turned to Milo, this new one na peak milk.

grin
becareful I know some guys that will carry come my office, and that will be the end of your chapter, use your brain when you type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Where are the list of the victims which we have been asking for over 3 years now?

All those who fell for the acclaimed Lekki massacre should check into rehabilitation center from brain check.

Modified: To all those cursing themselves, God is not mischievous, the ones we received during the event don turned to Milo, this new one na peak milk.

grin

So where did the 103 unidentified bodies come from?

2 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by chaloskyx: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
i thought no one was killed
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shey dem say nobody die? 😀
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Eriokanmi: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

All those who fell for the acclaimed Lekki massacre should check into rehabilitation center from brain check
They were taken to the military hospital's Morgue. They didn't release their body. When we said people died, you guys said its a lie. The military perpetrated a lot of atrocities that night. I remember those sent to grandville in lekki as well some of them were attended to by my friend Dr Ayo while he referred those with heavy gunshots wounds to luth and lasuth. They died on their way. God won't keep quiet over this atrocity. It might not be soon but I trust He will strike

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Charisma01: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Throwback:
You guys should give it a rest.

Propaganda in 2023 for mass burial for what happened in 2020.

Obidients, we are not stupid.

Face your Obi and his Awkuzu SARS massacre.

The OP should go back to the WhatsApp group and tell them he has failed with the assignment.

But you said Obi was removing touts from Anambra as the reason why Awkuzu SARS massacre was ongoing during Obi's tenure.

Foolish goat oya, show us the list of those killed in Akwuzu SARS.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by princeade86(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naustine:

From where you claim you stay, u clearly saw what happened by that time of the night? Guess u were wearing night vision googles
don't mind the guy. He should tell us the house that is close to toll gate. People can defend sha. Or he think toll gate is inside lekki? Or inside vi? Tollgate is express, so how is ur house so close to the place
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Goke7: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
This fixation on Lagos is becoming something else.

It’s high time, the true indigenes of Lagos begin to reject their state as ground for all manner of political correctness and experiment. More Killings are happening in most other states but no one focuses on them and the killings continue there.

The endsars things is purely political and those originally from Lagos need to rise up before the state continues to be a thing of tussle among folks who are not originally from the state.

Lagos is no longer FCT, let it breathe please
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by X3MLY(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Corridon:
What do you do for a living?

Omo, the guy na one underpaid teacher ooo.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by victorazy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
....but they said no one was killed. Evil ppl.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
The irony part of this forced acclaimed Lekki massacre narration, it gave birth to UGM. All those released criminals from the prison are the one terrorizing SE

While the Yoruba patriots stood their ground to avert the trouble from SW, the Igbo people from SE embraced it instead.

SW already forgotten about the event which is over 2 years but UGM are still locking people at home in SE, sebi tomorrow na another Monday, anyone wey dem born in papa sell should go out in SE tomorrow.

Wondering why be say na only you people get solution to others problems while you are just clueless to solve yours

How did the acclaimed Lekki massacre narration give birth to UGM?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by ivandragon: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
How would relatives identify victims if the government refused to acknowledge that there were victims in their custody?

In lagos, there are tens of reports of missing persons daily. If a report is made that a loved one is missing & the government does not admit that there are dead bodies in its custody, then how would anyone know where the loved one passed away?

It is a shame that some persons have taken it upon themselves to support evil for pecunary gains or just to sell an ethnic narrative.

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by faithfull18(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
I believe people died as I followed it live. How many people have access to media for those asking for the families of people who died. Why would unharmed protesters be shot at in the first place. Another thing is if nobody died who and who are they burying with 61million plus

3 Likes

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Goke7:
This fixation on Lagos is becoming something else.

It’s high time, the true indigenes of Lagos begin to reject their state as ground for all manner of political correctness and experiment. More Killings are happening in most other states but no one focuses on them and the killings continue there.

The endsars things is purely political and those originally from Lagos need to rise up before the state continues to be a thing of tussle among folks who are not originally from the state.

Lagos is no longer FCT, let it breathe please

But who wrote the letter in the story?

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Slynation(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Funflipper:

Don't be naive. Anybody can fabricate that letter using ordinary MS word.
If you are not naive. Ask yourself this question, fabricated the letter to what end after 3years?? Oga rest...!!

There is no motive attached to this, elections and rerun have been won, there is nothing anybody can do to them, so there is no point hiding...
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Wettoid123: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
I don't believe this news at all
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Throwback: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Charisma01:

Foolish goat oya show us the list of those killed in Akwuzu SARS.

Have you shown us a list for those killed at Lekki Toll gate?

Don't misunderstand me. Even the Pagos Governor who visited hospitals around lekki the following day of the event, confirmed that 2 persons were confirmed dead by the hospitals he visited.

So I know people died.

But I know there was no massacre. That one is the propaganda used by many anti-government and anti-SanwoOlu and anti-Tinubu anarchists.

See below picture of the real massacre of Awkuzu SARS victims in the Ezu River, while Peter Obi did not care.

30 dead persons.

That is a massacre right under Peter Obi's nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by yusluvad(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open...
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by fuckJones(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
endsar victim does not means there were from lekki
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Charisma01: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

grin

Mumunatu, you too show us the list of all those killed by Akwuzu SARS and Book haram and Bandits.
Keep defending evil till one day it will reach your own doorstep.
An event that international media covered, you are still in denial or just pretending to be dumb.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by TenQ: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Never believe all you read on SM ....... Remember that JAMB forging result lady...... She even granted an interview, claiming JAMB was wrong......... Till fowl yansh open .......
I attached a letter from the Lagos state government. I understand politicians very well, the probability is high o!
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by ClearFlair: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
This better not be true
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Naijanascam: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexylaw09:
Fake news.....103 people died and yet no video evidence anywhere, no reports of missing persons from there various relatives since then. Omo this one na fake news

Maybe You need to add yourself to see the video
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

grin

Can the Lagos Government give us the list of the 103-Dead-Victims they intended to bury.??

They want to bury people who they don't know?
Whose identity they have not established or identified.??
And thus, not identity data-base for them.?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by DaddyJapan(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
If LASG has been in denial all this while, what does it stand to gain from burying the dead now?

As this one does not compute at all, I am going hold off from making any further comment - until some clarification has been provided.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Corridon: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
X3MLY:

Omo, the guy na one underpaid teacher ooo.
He is always here 24/7.

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Ikpunnegi01: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
??

grin
Ain't you ashamed of yourself! Job you no get, wife you no get! Na to enter nairaland and be supporting 😈. Ikpunnegi...
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by obyno82: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Throwback:

Have you shown us a list for those killed at Lekki Toll gate?

Don't misunderstand me. Even the Pagos Governor who visited hospitals around lekki the following day of the event, confirmed that 2 persons were confirmed dead by the hospitals he visited.

So I know people died.

But I know there was no massacre. That one is the propaganda used by many anti-government and anti-SanwoOlu and anti-Tinubu anarchists.

See below picture of the real massacre of Awkuzu SARS victims in the Ezu River, while Peter Obi did not care.

30 dead persons.

That is a massacre right under Peter Obi's nose.

Peter Obi had nothing to do with Awkwuzu. Have a conscience and stop this because the curse of God will follow you. Remember Rwandan genocide did not happen too long in history and it is lies like this you are spreading that caused it. Keep on misbehaving ooooo.remember those who had a hand in Rwandan genocide either directly or indirectly are paying the price up till now.some were sentenced to death. So if you think you can escape better think again.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Funflipper: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Slynation:
If you are not naive. Ask yourself this question, fabricated the letter to what end after 3years?? Oga rest...!!

There is no motive attached to this, elections and rerun have been won, there is nothing anybody can do to them, so there is no point hiding...

What makes you think the letter is genuine? Did you see sanwo olu sign it? How come all 103 victums have no friends and relatives to identify them? If you giving a dog a bad name just because you want to hang it, then it's up to you. Afterall, some people still believe buhari died in 2016.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Shattuck(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
They spent all these years lying that there were no endsars massacre, I pray for the souls of the victims of this gruesome injustice, our struggle for justice and freedom will continue.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by mauchiz: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Am just watching if is real before I start carrying the news
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Marriog(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
How could this happened without any Trace, oops abeg make we na talk another thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.