Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (34637 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Demogorgon(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
delpee:
Looks like fabricated news. Let the families of the dead show up for recognition. 103 families cutting across tribes can't be forced to keep quiet.

https://fij.ng/article/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-massacred/
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by blackgold2018(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexylaw09:
Fake news.....103 people died and yet no video evidence anywhere, no reports of missing persons from there various relatives since then. Omo this one na fake news
idiot

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by nairalanda1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
So, it is true

But nothing will happen. This, after all is Nigeria. No one has paid for the deaths of students in 1986...so what is ENDSARS.?

Sigh.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by socialmediaman: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Funflipper:

If all the 103 dead victims have no relatives to identify them, then it is a hoax.

Who would’ve identified them if the government claimed they did not exist in the first place?

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by obyno82: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
buckeyemedia:
You must really be ashamed of what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did?

Was FG able to prove all these allegations in court? No, if they were then the court wouldn't have said FG should release him. Stop all this stupid talk bro.l, go and get a decent job to do.

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by jumper524(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu is in for a long week of media propaganda and twistquoting.
Previously it was then reposting a report that was stated for May 25th in July now this.
They couldn't investigate on the families of end sars victims but they have this to portray.
Well its meant for the Obidients to massage their ego cos to me I'm yet to see any tangible report, don't know if I'll see one especially now that they've shown their intention clearly.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by nony43(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Stop this nonsense, I stay near that oriental hotel, I was there that day, nobody died. We watched as the crowds was dispersed, Army was restoring law and order, the youths wanted to burn oriental hotels, after robbing banks, destroying businesses worth billions and attacking and injuring Lagosians, burgling homes. The army did a professional job. Op you are a liar, show your face, if you are sure of this

Sanwo Olu said two people died. What was Fashola doing at the scene of the event?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by TalkingBird: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
A people so hypnotized will never get better because the force binding them is stronger than they think.

Relief will come by the Devine will soon.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Funflipper: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
socialmediaman:

Who would’ve identified them if the government claimed they did not exist in the first place?

You mean 103 disappeared into thin air and not even their families and friends bothered to look for them because the government claimed they did not exist. How does that even sound to you?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by zumbigbo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
103....when 1 young person was killed in France, the place burned for a week.

Mass burial....the country is mad. Serum costs less than pure water.

1 Like

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Penguin2: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
YouAreNobody:

I really don't understand you. You're seeing the news and you're seeing the document but still denying it?
No no, you and others like you need mental evaluation
Are you not marveled?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Penguin2: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

At that point police has down tools, so you want the hoodlums and criminals to keep burning down and looting shops and businesses?

Is it only hoodlums or obidients angry people that have rights?

We the other Nigerians have rights too, what about the people being attacked, and shops looted and burnt?

What about the people you are stopping from moving on the road, don't they have rights?

You hundred thousand people can not override our rights, the other 200million Nigerians have a right to move freely and feel safe in their homes and businesses, and the army is doing his job to enforce that.

Do you know how many people died from violence, cultists attacking enemies freely, and amount of criminality that was carried out during that short period police stations were burnt and police down tools?

The army is the last man standing, the army knows it's constitutional role, to assist the police in internal security when police is overwhelmed, and protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria. You little boy are better off loving your country than hating it. The army did their job in intervening. Even in the UK and America,. reserves are called out, in times of heavy riots and anarchy. If you don't know what you are saying, keep your fingers in your pocket.

Was there looting before the Army massacred people at Lekki or was it the shooting at Lekki that triggered looting out of anger?

And the US you used as an example, how many people have the Army Reserve murdered in trying to maintain internal security during protests?

Between EndSARS and Black Lives Matter, which was a heavier and lengthier protest?

How many people did the US Army kill in trying to quell Black Lives Matter protest?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Ezmans: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Was any panel even set up in Awkuzu that killed Igbos like chickens?
All the Igbos killed like animals in igboland, has why panel ever been set up?

Igbos are hypocritical beings. They can kill you like dogs in Igboland, you keep quiet. But you manage to enter night bus to Lagos and turn human rights activist.
I ask you a question you went to mention Igbos
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Christistruth03: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin

Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Xkonzult: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
kilmot:

I may not agree to this News, but you asking about list of victims is stupidity. I've noticed you are all over any tread of Endsars defending the govt.

Please can you provide a list of all those killed in sambisa forest, Akwuzu and other parts of the country? Mr. They don't have names or family.
ihsah Allah 🙏 e go reach em side ...he thinks he is faceless...going about with rascality.....
The people are watching u closely....the ARM OF CIVIL JUSTICE WILL BE METETED ON U with little or no resistance....

E go reach your side, ask Sarrki abi na wetin be him name.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by AmotekunSW: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ezmans:
I ask you a question you went to mention Igbos

Are you ashamed of being Igbo?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by enemybulldozer(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Ezmans: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Are you ashamed of being Igbo?
you may be poor & ashamed from any tribe you come from, but am a rich proud happy Igbo man
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Akin0: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
I am worried that if it is true that such number of people were killed during ENDSARS riot and we cannot see any of their families cried out. Something is still amiss.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by AmotekunSW: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ezmans:
you may be poor & ashamed from any tribe you come from, but am a rich proud happy Igbo man

Poor?
I'll buy your entire family and tie them up at my gate to be barking with my dogs.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
kilmot:

I may not agree to this News, but you asking about list of victims is stupidity. I've noticed you are all over any tread of Endsars defending the govt.

Please can you provide a list of all those killed in sambisa forest, Akwuzu and other parts of the country? Mr. They don't have names or family.

E go reach your side, ask Sarrki abi na wetin be him name.

Seriously some Nigerians are stupid gullible and useless to be called the so called Nigerians..

They are still for proof from this evil government....

I fear who no fear evil politicians.... who head high post in churches.... God have mercy....

These are killer machines..........

See wetin drugs connect dey do..... kai.... ... i am still in shock that some stupid people still voted these demons to power!!
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by AmotekunSW: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ezmans:

Me, Poor?
I'll buy your entire family and tie them up at my gate to be barking with my dogs. Ewu 5%
Aren't you from that place where they give their women 500 Naira for giving birth?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by johnaruson(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
After the election, they want to open up and bury them without the suspects conviction.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by socialmediaman: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Funflipper:

You mean 103 disappeared into thin air and not even their families and friends bothered to look for them because the government claimed they did not exist. How does that even sound to you?

Hundreds of people get missing or murdered everyday in Nigeria. How many of them do you hear about?

If the government says nobody was murdered but someone has a missing family member, what else can they do but file a missing person’s police report?
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by iamtardey: 1:44am On Jul 24, 2023
They claimed no one was killed… I will never forget and always remind myself that Nigeria does not care about me. RIP to them all.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Funflipper: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2023
socialmediaman:

Hundreds of people get missing or murdered everyday in Nigeria. How many of them do you hear about?

If the government says nobody was murdered but someone has a missing family member, what else can they do but file a missing person’s police report?

But that is different from 103 people who took part in a peaceful protest and never returned home. At least one case of a missing person (who was last seen at the lekki toll gate protest) would have been filed. I am not saying nobody died but the army massacre at lekki toll gate is a hoax.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Was there looting before the Army massacred people at Lekki or was it the shooting at Lekki that triggered looting out of anger?

And the US you used as an example, how many people have the Army Reserve murdered in trying to maintain internal security during protests?

Between EndSARS and Black Lives Matter, which was a heavier and lengthier protest?

How many people did the US Army kill in trying to quell Black Lives Matter protest?
Am sure you are typing from one alaigbo village and never been to Lagos before. Traitor.
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

At that point police has down tools, so you want the hoodlums and criminals to keep burning down and looting shops and businesses?

Is it only hoodlums or obidients angry people that have rights?

We the other Nigerians have rights too, what about the people being attacked, and shops looted and burnt?

What about the people you are stopping from moving on the road, don't they have rights?

You hundred thousand people can not override our rights, the other 200million Nigerians have a right to move freely and feel safe in their homes and businesses, and the army is doing his job to enforce that.

Do you know how many people died from violence, cultists attacking enemies freely, and amount of criminality that was carried out during that short period police stations were burnt and police down tools?

The army is the last man standing, the army knows it's constitutional role, to assist the police in internal security when police is overwhelmed, and protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria. You little boy are better off loving your country than hating it. The army did their job in intervening. Even in the UK and America,. reserves are called out, in times of heavy riots and anarchy. If you don't know what you are saying, keep your fingers in your pocket.

Yeah like the army will soon make Tinubu history
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by GorillaApp(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Funflipper:

Don't be naive. Anybody can fabricate that letter using ordinary MS word.
You should be very naive. For several newspapers to carry such information means they have done some fact checking and authentication of the source.
You people act sanctimonious because you are trying to protect your masters.
Can you imagine all these imps asking for list of the dead and family relatives? Something the government and military is trying to keep a secret by intimidating the relatives and your are expecting a list?

Well my happiness is that what ever any man sows, he shall reap. Helinues, I pray for you, you shall reap the rewards of your labor a thousand folds in Jesus name. Amen.
Cc: slynation
Re: 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun by Slynation(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2023
GorillaApp:

You should be very naive. For several newspapers to carry such information means they have done some fact checking and authentication of the source.
You people act sanctimonious because you are trying to protect your masters.
Can you imagine all these imps asking for list of the dead and family relatives? Something the government and military is trying to keep a secret by intimidating the relatives and your are expecting a list?

Well my happiness is that what ever any man sows, he shall reap. Helinues, I pray for you, you shall reap the rewards of your labor a thousand folds in Jesus name. Amen.
Cc: slynation
Thanks brotherly, the level of asslicking been exhibited by some Nigerians can never be quantified to any other nation...just imagine the kinda defense they are putting up for their oppressors who doesn't give a fvck if they slept and woke up this morning...!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Is Dead, Can’t Do Anything About It – Wike / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.