Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) (45517 Views)

Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Channels TV, Other Media Houses, Insists Buhari.. / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Electorate: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I'm just laughing at how some untrained apes will react to this act of respect. To those apes, respect for elders is alien except if there is monetary benefit in return. grin

I heard there are some backward villages where respect for elders is a sacrilege except if those elders are rich. If those elders are poor, I understand they are woken with either side kicks or resounding slaps.

I'm still investigating, I want to know if those backward barbaric villages still living in prehistoric era are in Nigeria.

You just returned from ban but your brain never reset...no worry a very long ban dey eye you for corner.

Bring ya head first.

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Sane country indeed. Sane country with lunatics littered all over the place, including mad cows roving the streets.

Sane kee u dia
Nigeria is sane Afganeastern is the shame of Nigeria, the terrorist capital of the world, alaigbo the land of zombies worshipping Kanu and Ekpa. All hail biafla grin

Ipob rat.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
From one terrorist to another

Please, make una no kill me with laughter
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by forexprophet(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
THE NORTHERN POLITICIANS ARE REGROUPING. THEY WILL SHOW TINUBU THE WAY OUT either now or in 2027.... Their eyes don clear

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFe8HlLrrgU

Moment VP Kashim Shettima insists former President Muhammadu Buhari sits on his seat out of respect In Borno State as they both attended the solemnization of marriage of Governor Zulum's Son.

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Akharmony: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Make them no shaa conner my Tinubu Oo...
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by kissdabride: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFe8HlLrrgU

Moment VP Kashim Shettima insists former President Muhammadu Buhari sits on his seat out of respect In Borno State as they both attended the solemnization of marriage of Governor Zulum's Son.

Islamic terrorist organization
Buhari commander
Shettima deputy comd
Zulum errand comd

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Omoboricash(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I'm just laughing at how some untrained apes will react to this act of respect. To those apes, respect for elders is alien except if there is monetary benefit in return. grin

I heard there are some backward villages where respect for elders is a sacrilege except if those elders are rich. If those elders are poor, I understand they are woken with either side kicks or resounding slaps.

I'm still investigating, I want to know if those backward barbaric villages still living in prehistoric era are in Nigeria.
Guy you dont need to go far. This is their custom in the eastern part of Nigeria. You are only allow to contribute to family meeting if you are rich.
The children wake their pale with leg kicks.
The only respect they have is for money.
Nothing like elderes in that region.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by buckeyemedia: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Meanwhile, shettima ought to have lay down on the floor for buhari the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had tongue
Please shut up Incoherent Failure, President Buhari is not responsible for your misery.
Lazy Almijiri.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Abemy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And who told you Buhari was the elderst or the most oldest person in the occasion?

Is it not for the same reasons you enumerated here that the sit was given to Buhari?
Stop guilt tripping people for the same same Shetima did.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by patorial(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
we will not fall for Una trap because we know una aims concerning this thread, you people think obedient will start attacking or abusing buhari and Shettima because of this. grin

You actually fell for that trap unknownly.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Ebubu2: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you are a troublemaker
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Ebubu2: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Omoboricash:

Guy you dont need to go far. This is their custom in the eastern part of Nigeria. You are only allow to contribute to family meeting if you are rich.
The children wake their pale with leg kicks.
The only respect they have is for money.
Nothing like elderes in that region.
true sha. In the east, an elder is a rich person not necessarily the wisest or most accomplished or oldest
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Sermwell(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

See this mumu! Is Buhari the oldest person in that place? Why didn't he stand up for other elders?
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by buckeyemedia: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
kissdabride:
Islamic terrorist organization
Buhari commander
Shettima deputy comd
Zulum errand comd
Ipob Terrorist Organization:
Peter Gringory Obi: Grand Patron President.
Nnamdi Kanu: Commandant, Prime Minister.
Mazi Simon Ekpa: Assistant Commandant, Deputy Prime Minister.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by buckeyemedia: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sermwell:

See this mumu! Is Buhari the oldest person in that place? Why didn't he stand up for other elders?
Please shut up if you have nothing tangible to add, Confused myopic Thing, with your house boy mentality.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by haslaw(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
and you think you are making sense, you are just been foolish

I no talk am? They have started cursing like prostitutes.

It's in their DNA and no one can cure them. They curse and insult even their own parents
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by tunde1200(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Gbam
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

There are no such thing as elders, that shit doesn't exist, All these rubbish can only be allowed and accepted in achaic societies like yours, every human is equal. This is the problem with Africans, these so called elders are the ignorant illiterates who are running africa and nigeria down with their achaic mindset. Every human should be respected whether old or young, no human should be greater than the other. Corrupt old thieving terrorists. You and your so called Elders are the backwards ignoramuses! Elders my butt!
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by haslaw(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Elede behave

uwarka... dan karuwa
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Sermwell(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
buckeyemedia:
Please shut up if you have nothing tangible to add, Confused myopic Thing, with your house boy mentality.
Look at this compound fool! You that's here licking the useless ass of politicians day and night using your alternate moniker to call someone names! Go and get a life
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Ondoterrorist: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
haslaw:

uwarka... dan karuwa

Danboruba iska 🤷
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sermwell:

Look at this compound fool! You that's here licking the useless ass of politicians day and night using your alternate moniker to call someone names! Go and get a life
Corrupt thieving old illiterate terrorists, these old goons are the ones milking and holding the country down.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by haslaw(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Danboruba iska 🤷

Shege, alede.
abin da aka tsinta a bola.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Alayiwola: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
The idiot that didn't remove his Cap in church? Men deceiving Men.. No loyalty in that stupid man
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Cantonese: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And we know that there are some people who say prostrating before elders does not prove respect. If it were so, where did some people find the liver to remove the cap on the head of a respected individual and push him, adding insult to injury?

With all your so called respect, if your father died intestate and your senior brother decided to seize all that your father left behind, certainly you would throw respect aside and possibly kill him untop.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
He made you
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by 4hisdamself: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
From Boko junior to Boko senior
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Allisgud: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
The question is ,would he have done the same if the former president is from other tribe and religion
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Allisgud: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
The question is ,would he have done the same if the former president is from other tribe and religion, anybody who does that is the real respect
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

It's a big surprise to me the way some of you thinks and talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Will Win In 14 States / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.