Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) (45515 Views)

Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Channels TV, Other Media Houses, Insists Buhari.. / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I'm just laughing at how some untrained apes will react to this act of respect. To those apes, respect for elders is alien except if there is monetary benefit in return. grin

I heard there are some backward villages where respect for elders is a sacrilege except if those elders are rich. If those elders are poor, I understand they are woken with either side kicks or resounding slaps.

I'm still investigating, I want to know if those backward barbaric villages still living in prehistoric era are in Nigeria.

Good observation.

Most of these people are exporting their primitive culture to Lagos and other parts. This must be resisted.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I'm just laughing at how some untrained apes will react to this act of respect. To those apes, respect for elders is alien except if there is monetary benefit in return. grin

I heard there are some backward villages where respect for elders is a sacrilege except if those elders are rich. If those elders are poor, I understand they are woken with either side kicks or resounding slaps.

I'm still investigating, I want to know if those backward barbaric villages still living in prehistoric era are in Nigeria.

The backwards villages I know are in the northern Nigeria
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by BigIyanga: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

They show respect to their powerful in public but hate the poor ones like u.
They owe u your wages you have worked for.
They owe elderly people their pension and gratuities.
They stagnate your misery wages while increasing their salaries and allowances
They build no hospital while traveling abroad to tread their friends and families.

Miss me with your stoupiid respect

2 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Tinubuderanged: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Meanwhile, shettima ought to have lay down on the floor for buhari the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had tongue
you will beg for Buhari to come back if the court didn't remove tinubu.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Rolings: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Seun pls nairaland is getting unbearable...people just post whatever they wan[/b]t smh
Isn't that the purpose of a forum like this?
[b]To give everyone a voice

Anything like you are suggesting Is akin to censorship.
And gagging the press.
Don't get me wrong....I'm not sometimes comfortable with the tribal slurs and threats of violence from some folks here but Nairaland dey Play where Facebook and Twitter dey....I see people like you that come up with threads like this as cowards who couldn't face big tech and think they can bully or blackmail nairaland.
Don't expect anything from Seun.....while trying to get validation from Obidients he betrayed his own people....still didn't make Obidients like him,infact made them hate him more.
Besides nairaland would be long dead if not the traffic the tribal online warriors bring here...and more traffic means money.....seun is not running a charity here
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by officialwdhtv: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Rolings:

Isn't that the purpose of a forum like this?
To give everyone a voice
Anything like you are suggesting Is akin to censorship.
And gagging the press.
Don't get me wrong....I'm not sometimes comfortable with the tribal slurs and threats of violence from some folks here but Nairaland dey Play where Facebook and Twitter dey....I see people like you that come up with threads like this as cowards who couldn't face big tech and think they can bully or blackmail nairaland.
Don't expect anything from Seun.....while trying to get validation from Obidients he betrayed his own people....still didn't make Obidients like him,infact made them hate him more.
Besides nairaland would be long dead if not the traffic the tribal online warriors bring here...and more traffic means money.....seun is not running a charity here

Am happy u get my point but why the insult? I never insulted anyone...i only called for decorum

Well, i will not stoop low to call u a coward too...have a lovely day ahead
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Dspsalvate: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2023
If some people understand the suffering and pain that poor Nigerians are going through right now........maybe certain peripheral issues wouldn't have attracted their attention...... STAY POSITIVE
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by limeta(f): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=124601507]
It is news, especially for some creatures who think respect is necessary for elders only if there is monetary benefit.

This news will shock them to their marrows. grin[/quote

I know nothing about respect for elders
What i know about elders, kings,princes, and chiefs
Is that the were the slave traders they sold their people to the Arabs and the Europeans

You can respect them as much as you like today that won't change a thing if they were to sell you tomorrow
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2023
I love Northerners
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Jomonix: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2023
BigIyanga:

They show respect to their powerful in public but hate the poor ones like u.
They owe u your wages you have worked for.
They owe elderly people their pension and gratuities.
They stagnate your misery wages while increasing their salaries and allowances
They build no hospital while traveling abroad to tread their friends and families.

Miss me with your stoupiid respect

Very stupid and obnoxious respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Will Win In 14 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.