Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating (38051 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Tingotoe: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
It means any results coming out from Ogun is highly suspect
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by aremubabs: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Teachers are endangered species.

Arrest the miscreants!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by gratiaeo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
So in Ogun state it has reached a stage where students need to sign an undertaking that they will not beat their teachers before they will be admitted in school 🤔😳🙄😉

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obaofaba:
This is terrible.

South West should be worry about those trooping into their states every seconds after having theirs destroyed.

This is alien to the Yoruba culture.
imagine if it happens in the east, they will be all over this place defending those students and calling on the authorities to release them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Yj090: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Freedom of movement Don turn to another thing oo
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by herich(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oduduwa children are disgracing their parents as usual.
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by JBoss25(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
bluefilm:
Gen Z is the worst set of humans on the planet so far.
Gen X are the worst bruh but nobody wants to table their matter
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by aremubabs: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️
This sounds kinda funny tho. So as the students dey beat the teacher for school gate you mean to say nobody was there to help the teacher? 18year old boys faa.... Lol!
Aswear if I be that teacher man ehn.., after police drop the matter con release those boys., I dey go after them one by one., All of them must break one hand o. Infact I no go report for police station in the first place...

And then, they would retaliate.

And it would be reprisals after reprisals until someone drops dead.

My brother, always pick your fight wisely. It is foolishness to engage in a fight that can become unending.

The teacher did the best thing. If he feels his life threatened, the police will ask the boys and even their parents to sign an undertaking that no harm must come to him.

This is unlike going after the boys himself. If he breaks their bones, they would heal, and then come for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by sillysally(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lmao those boys obviously have no business being in school. They should go and learn a craft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Lumig: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
... the kind of leaders we are breeding for the future. God help the future of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Ganjafama(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
lordm:
Mmesoma syndrome is rising.
I guess you don't know the meaning of the word syndrome. Mmesoma's case was that of forgery which cuts accross all cadres of the society. The case at hand is that of students ganging up to beat their teacher. Is there any correlation between both cases?
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by bukarolz: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
I flog dem wella as a kopashun for Osun. Olodo dem wey full Special Science School. I no even know how dem pass enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Love56743:

School na scam, the most important know how to read and write, and also learn skills who school help./?
😂🤣🤣🤣

Are you sure? How did doctor learn how to perform intricate complex corrective surgery?

No be medical school e learn am?

Nawa for you
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by damoobaba: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
christejames:
The level of irresponsible display of attitudes by the present generation of teenagers is becoming worrisome.

We are gradually eroding that humane African attitude in us, replacing it with the 'woke culture' of the western world.

Well, since we have irresponsible govt at the top, who am I to complain about the characters emulated by their 'offsprings? undecided

This generation of students are not ready to learn, na yahoo full their head. And this one that government has increased school fees of universities, watch out for increase in the number of Yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Deepthoughts: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
dre11:
A gang of ten senior secondary school students in Ogun State have reportedly waylaid and assaulted...

https://dailytrust.com/ogun-students-waylay-beat-teacher-who-stopped-them-from-cheating/
In years to come same students will be hiring SAN! to defend their dubious acts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Love56743: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

😂🤣🤣🤣

Are you sure? How did doctor learn how to perform intricate complex corrective surgery?

No be medical school e learn am?

Nawa for you

The truth is that school is not for everybody, some people have knowledge of going to school while some people have knowledge to learn a skills the most important thing is that at the day of the let each and everyone of us have food to put on the table..
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Originalsly: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

Is high time Teachers are allowed to be carrying gun for self defense from the students of nowadays especially in Ogun state tongue

Not a good.idea ... many would be shot dead in the name of self defense. The signing of Undertaking Forms introduced can be very effective. The court should now impose a heavy fine and award a huge .monetary compensation to the teacher ... let the families be broke... sell their house and land to meet the amount or face imprisonment. They should go hard on this case to send a message.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by atheistandproud(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
bluefilm:
Gen Z is the worst set of humans on the planet so far.

Wait till Gen Alpha grows up 😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Antivirus92(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
dre11:
A gang of ten senior secondary school students in Ogun State have reportedly waylaid and assaulted...

https://dailytrust.com/ogun-students-waylay-beat-teacher-who-stopped-them-from-cheating/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Kaiser20: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
dre11:

But it is assumed that Yoruba kids do respect their elders, what is going on there?
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by irunoko(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
Shebi him no die, cool the message as been passed
shebi the criminals have been arrested,cool.the message to has been passed make their parents go sign undertaking.if them misbehave again Na their parents them go hold
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by 6ixT8: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Some Nigeria teachers too dey over do things. Almost all of us at some point promise to mend some tod this teachers.
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Chucks13: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
christejames:
The level of irresponsible display of attitudes by the present generation of teenagers is becoming worrisome.

We are gradually eroding that humane African attitude in us, replacing it with the 'woke culture' of the western world.

Well, since we have irresponsible govt at the top, who am I to complain about the characters emulated by their 'offsprings? undecided

Don't get this wrong although the system is rottened way back over 30 years ago all forms of indiscipline began with IBB era till date but bro it got worsen when obidient animals came in board by having no respect for anybody and this is the result now.

Stroll up and down and read all obidient comments instead for them to condemn this stupid behaviour rather they started firing missiles against Tinubu some even gone tribal and all these kids are reading all these and feel insulting Prof Soyinka, Oba of Benin, Tinubu, Atiku, Soludo etc is normal so tell me why they won't beat up their teacher
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Allisgud: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
It is better to be a third class than to be a result and first class certificate forger
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by olisaEze(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
He stopped them from snatching, grabbing & running away with scores they didn’t work for! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Olaolex: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

Is high time Teachers are allowed to be carrying gun for self defense from the students of nowadays especially in Ogun state tongue
Lols... You people will not kill person.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by Shakathezulu1: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️
This sounds kinda funny tho. So as the students dey beat the teacher for school gate you mean to say nobody was there to help the teacher? 18year old boys faa.... Lol!
Aswear if I be that teacher man ehn.., after police drop the matter con release those boys., I dey go after them one by one., All of them must break one hand o. Infact I no go report for police station in the first place...
Na wetin I do some boys during NYSC. I cautioned, only for this boys to come 'waylay' me. I move, only to begin pick those boys 1 by 1. Last last, na their parents come beg on the others behalf.
I wonder, who dey ini this small small boys enter game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by liamjakes247: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
What do you expect from children who’re opened to IOT/media and probably making a whole lots than teachers from it & on spend much more time on it than any other thing . Imagine JSS 3/SS 1 student having phones it’ll takes a very tight budget monthly salary for teachers to afford. Wild orientations from musics/movies watched, probably into weed, excessive time with their guys. They don’t even think reflecting on balancing their life and lifestyle. Omor, whatsoever service been rendered especially on children should be paid attention to at its best.
Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by 2mch(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kudos to the teachers. Useless children, I hope they are expelled and punished. There are other opportunities to make up for any failure. Like NECO and GCE. Why attack the teacher? Hope NECO and GCE block them for some years too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating by tabaralph: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
dre11:

Awon omo irole aye dede….

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.