Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? (13670 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by braynchris: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
hi every body a lot of people don't know how 2 invest their money ,some say its 2 small while others say its impossible 2 make money online
so please all d admins of dis site and gurus should share their views on how 2 invest 5k in online biz and make profit no matter how small dis profit is
thanks
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by 2sexy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Do you have your own PC or laptop? If you do, let me know.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Adebaba1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
i av a laptop sir, can u pls continue.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by EFCCTM: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2011
yeah
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by 2sexy(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2011
If you have your own pc or laptop, good. Plus an internet connection, the smartest thing to do is offer a service. As a Nigerian, the best service which you can offer is writing articles. A lazy man can't survive this.

If you write well, 99.9% of the time,the oyinbo no go let u go. Y na,bros? Na because say good writers hard to find.

Another good thing be say, them go order more than 1 article from you. The least number of orders could be 5

you can charge as high as $10 per article or even 15
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Winnerslfc(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2011
@poster,
the first contribution i will make here is how commited are you? Are you a type that easily give up on things?
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by stechi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2011
2sexy:

If you have your own pc or laptop, good. Plus an internet connection, the smartest thing to do is offer a service. As a Nigerian, the best service which you can offer is writing articles. A lazy man can't survive this.

If you write well, 99.9% of the time,the oyinbo no go let u go. Y na,bros? Na because say good writers hard to find.

Another good thing be say, them go order more than 1 article from you. The least number of orders could be 5

you can charge as high as $10 per article or even 15

DO U HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE SAMPLES OF YOUR ARTICLES CAN BE VIEWED?
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Obanio: 3:55am On Oct 10, 2011
Make money the easy way on theĀ  internet even while you sleep, find how to do it, you will be amazed that you will get it if you really want it
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by 2sexy(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2011
Hey stechi, I am a website Flipper. I simply set up site ,drive traffic to it and sell it off at www.flippa.com

I decided to help because when the OP made the post, nobody was helping but I can see experts are now everywhere on the thread. that means, i have to let them do their EXPERT work.

I have my own business, which is selling website. I don't write articles for people but that was how I started though. It was long ago. Okay experts, the thread is all yours.

Stechi, you seem curious. Let me know whats up and we can talk. A'ight?
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
There are millions of profitable things you can invest lesser part of that money on and make reasonable profit.

I can @ this point share one freely with you.

But first, do you have a good camera phone with high resolution?. If yes, then send a mail to tobeezweb@gmail.com with the subject: NS APPLICANT.
You will be hooked on earning more than N2,000 daily by investing little time, little money and following the right instruction.

I would also advice you register to attend the Teleseminar Tagged "Mobile Next Train", scheduled for 27th of this Month( 27/10/2011).

Like our facebook page and get more info and updates.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mobile-Next-Train/114275031953867

It will help you and other people like you a great deal.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by braynchris: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
alright everybody thanks for all off your reply please if u have a tested and trusted way of making this money online please post it 4 us lets follow
@stechi nice work please more@2sexy please we still need u here jux give us what u have 2 and yes i have a well connected laptop
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by 2sexy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Op, like I said before, start writing articles for people. You can decide how much to charge and with a good marketing in place, you should get your first client within 48 hours. I don't advice people to use freelance sites because that place is neck-breaking competitive. If you ar lazy, dis is not for you. But all the same, you can do it.

But OP, I don't think you are really interested in this.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by braynchris: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
am really serious o@2sexy
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by hamziwhiz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
2sexy:

Op, like I said before, start writing articles for people. You can decide how much to charge and with a good marketing in place, you should get your first client within 48 hours. I don't advice people to use freelance sites because that place is neck-breaking competitive. If you ar lazy, dis is not for you. But all the same, you can do it.

But OP, I don't think you are really interested in this.
Yeah, d memory is still fresh in my head.
I bought my first laptop from writing articles for people, I wrote around 100articles in 2 weeks workin for 5days weekly consistently before I got addmitted to the University back then. You can start with that.

You can also become a Customized Bulk SMS Broker,
You dont even need a capital to do this. All you do is find people/businesses who need this service, charge them and find a cheap reliable bulk sms gateway that will charge you very low, say 2N or less and send the message for them after charging around N5/UNIT
Imagine doing dis for a client that buys 1000Units, You could make cool 3k witout sweat from 1 client oooo cool!!!
I'm currently working out a material on this, watch out for it
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by braynchris: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
thanks for the advice @2sexy i'll start dat rite away buh any other way please you guys should help us with anytin thanks 2 everybody dat is contributin to this topic
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by munagi: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
@2sexy Please I am interested in writing articles. I have a PC and it is connected to the internet. How do I start and what website do I go to? I will be grateful because I have been looking for a business I can start with as low as 5K myself until I came across this thread. Please any further valuable business opportunity will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
2sexy pls i have articles, wher nd hw do i get clients?
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by charlly008(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
I will say here if you want to make money online,do check my signature which contain my blog site.I have listed those sites and programs you can work on and make much more money online for free.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by braynchris: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
ok guys i am rea lly happy with what i'm seeing and 4 does who are in need of these jobs we all have plenty to choose from now or even do all of them thanks to all d people that are giving us this ideas and please give us more smiley
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by 2sexy(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2011
I will help you guys. . . But be careful with people who claim they know how to make money online. You may be sorry at the end of every thing.

I initial made a post but got banned by the spam bot. So, give me time to compose another one carefully and also avoid the bot in the process.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
ok 2sexy. . . Av bin waiting.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Geenet: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
There are several ways to this, Just check out 8 current ways here www.onlinesuccesskeyz.com
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by legalwealth(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
braynchris: hi every body a lot of people don't know how 2 invest their money ,some say its 2 small while others say its impossible 2 make money online
so please all d admins of dis site and gurus should share their views on how 2 invest 5k in online biz and make profit no matter how small dis profit is
thanks

Need Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit?

No need to worry as I will give you the guide freely that will show you
How To Make Steady $100 Daily Into Your AlertPay Account Starting With Just $10,
Get the guide as an attachment below:

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by roguy: 4:53am On Mar 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Mistakes Smart Leaders Make That Can Ruin Companies / GT Assur Now MANSARD Insurance. / Securities And Exchange Commission (SEC) Approves Green Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.