Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! (1723 Views)

Panic as Reno Worries About The Safety Of Woman Who Exposed Tinubu Sharing Money / How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri / CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by Obaaderemi2: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Why not make your point instead of insults? You Tifnubu supporters are something else.
That's the main point you just quoted. The ibos are not having it better than others. You obi supporters are something else.
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by OdogwuMike(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is the hard facts that some Nigeria don't understand about what the Igbos have done in this election.

The Igbo actually presented the best candidate from their region,who is totally without a single ethnic or tribal sentiments.

Apart from a bragging rights and a sense that an Igbo has finally become the president of Nigeria, Igbos will benefit absolutely nothing from Obi, this is a hard fact the majority of Igbos accepted. The whole Nigeria region, apart from the East could have benefited more heavily.

If Obi fails to reclaim this mandate, then people who voted for Tinubu inorder to spike the Igbos, will finally understand the harm they have done to themselves...

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by SOSinNigeria: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
aariwa:
It’s hard on igbos at first but igbos have the ability to adapt to bad situations and turn it to good on the long run but any economic blow that touches the ibo man have probably crushed the hausas and Yoruba already because ibos are naturally trained to adapt and turn around hard situations with time. I looked at Obi manifesto and realized he was proposing to for government to spend up to trillions on small scale businesses and farmers which would have made hausa and Yorubas overtake igbos because Yorubas do more of handwork, education, civil service and hausa have more farmers and people that do small scale business services like suya sellers, Mai shai etc but made no provision for business supply chain, transportation, importation etc which the igbos normally do. Agulu people did not benefit any thing special than he did for other communities from him

Aside the empty bragging rights that an Igbo man is president of Nigeria, I see no other direct benefit for Igbos.

Even recent history has proven that a state or region producing a president offers very little to negligible benefit. It's even worse when such a president isn't a bigot. What did Obasanjo do for Ogun state or SW? Nothing tangible!

What did Yaradua do for Katsina or NW? Nothing!

What did Jonathan do for Bayelsa or SS? Nothing!

What did Buhari do for Katsina or NW? Nothing tangible!

Nigerians really have very dumb people in majority, otherwise I don't see any reason why people are supporting rogues and corrupt politicians over competent and more qualified personalities.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by SOSinNigeria: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
OdogwuMike:
This is the hard facts that some Nigeria don't understand about what the Igbos have done in this election.

The Igbo actually presented the best candidate from their region,who is totally without a single ethnic or tribal sentiments.

Apart from a bragging rights and a sense that an Igbo has finally become the president of Nigeria, Igbos will benefit absolutely nothing from Obi, this is a hard fact the majority of Igbos accepted. The whole Nigeria region, apart from the East could have benefited more heavily.

If Obi fails to reclaim this mandate, then people who voted for Tinubu inorder to spike the Igbos, will finally understand the harm they have done to themselves...

Indeed karma has a way of repaying evil people. I will like to see the educational enrollment figures in the coming years if the capitalist reforms in the sector is sustained.

I will like to see that Igbo man who will go to the North again to establish an industry when fuel is more expensive there. When electricity is poor and more costly there compared to East where it would be considerably cheaper. With Geometric showing the way in Aba, I see other Igbos investing in power generation and distribution.

This is the competitive level playing ground Igbos have always asked for! It has been given to us on platter of gold from a supposed enemy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by OdogwuMike(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2023
I tell you bro. It's kind of funny, if this is sustained other regions will cry blood. Patapata, any Igbo that can no longer meet up with the hardships, will find a way to travel out of the country, then start sending hard currency back home.

If this Tinubu's policy is sustained, then I assure you that protests will start, not from the SE or SS, but from the SW, NE NW. Cause very soon, their eyes go clear.

SOSinNigeria:

Indeed karma has a way of repaying evil people. I will like to see the educational enrollment figures in the coming years if the capitalist reforms in the sector is sustained.

I will like to see that Igbo man who will go to the North again to establish an industry when fuel is more expensive there. When electricity is poor and more costly there compared to East where it would be considerably cheaper. With Geometric showing the way in Aba, I see other Igbos investing in power generation and distribution.

This is the competitive level playing ground Igbos have always asked for! It has been given to us on platter of gold from a supposed enemy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by SOSinNigeria: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2023
OdogwuMike:
I tell you bro. It's kind of funny, if this is sustained other regions will cry blood. Patapata, any Igbo that can no longer meet up with the hardships, will find a way to travel out of the country, then start sending hard currency back home.

If this Tinubu's policy is sustained, then I assure you that protests will start, not from the SE or SS, but from the SW, NE NW. Cause very soon, their eyes go clear.

Honestly, there is hardly any Igbo family or at most extended family who doesn't have people abroad. I'm not even talking about Western countries. I mean other African countries where they're doing business. They will happily take youths from their family or community to those countries to do apprenticeship. Later, they will settle them. At least the declining Igbo apprenticeship system will receive a huge boost. When I was growing up, my uncle doing business in Libreville, Gabon wanted me to come and join him there but I refused. There are thousands like me who must have refused such idea too because Nigeria was a lot more comfortable then. Likewise, I know many Igbo families who rely on those abroad for paying school fees, house rent and even health bills.

So, Igbos will definitely be the least affected among all Nigerians followed by Niger Delta. SW & North will be badly affected.
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by Christistruth03: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Political analysis and Sagacity was never your cup of tea

Your lack of Comprehension is excused
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by SOSinNigeria: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Igbos have lots of shock-absorbers that will make them survive Tinubu's oppressive government if he remains on that seat. We have as many white and blue collar workers as yorubas in Nigeria. However, we dominate by far in small and medium scale enterprises as well as its value chain. Our extensive spread even within Nigeria means, our people can easily relocate to join those who are fairing better in any part of Nigeria and the jobs created by our people remains with our people.

Breeze don blow finally so fowl nyash go expose Las Las.
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! by SOSinNigeria: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

Political analysis and Sagacity was never your cup of tea

Your lack of Comprehension is excused

Your people never start to cry, una go cry blood. This is just morning cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awka Vs Umuahia Vs Owerri : Pictures / Filing False Financial Statements Is A Felony By Bankers / Many Protest Racist Murder Of Nigerian Teen In Dublin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.