Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri (3050 Views)

How Festus Keyamo Allegedly Duped Pakistani Drug Lord $380,000 In Kuje Prison / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Itopalucky(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Former Presidential aide and business influencer, Reno Omokri, has reacted to Festus Keyamo’s recent interview with Channels TV.

He said, “I watched the minister of state for Labour and employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Politics today, with Seun Okinbaloye, on Friday, August 6, 2022, and he made several claims, the most outrageous being that Peter Obi, the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, has more executive experience and capacity than Waziri Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“His exact words were:

‘Atiku Abubakar has never held any government position where he makes the final call. He was Vice President, he was not the chief executive. He was never governor. He was never anything. Even Peter Obi is ahead of Atiku Abubakar. Peter Obi is ahead of him in terms of capacity to make decisions. So how are we going to hand over the country to somebody who has never shown the capacity. Who has never held a position where he makes the final call?’

“It may be that Mr. Keyamo is faced with selling such a bad product as Bola Tinubu, a man who voluntarily entered into a drug assets forfeiture plea bargain with the US Department of Justice, and who has multiple questions on his source of wealth, real identity, and educational qualifications, that he is doing the next best thing, de-marketing his main rival.”

“Festus Keyamo also says some other things in praise of Bola Tinubu, however, he is wrong in his postulations for the following reasons:

“1. It is not true that Vice Presidents do not have executive experience and capacity, to the extent where they have the final call. At least in Nigeria and the United States. By virtue of Section 153 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended, the Vice President has final executive control and capacity over the National Economic Council.

“2. As a matter of fact, Atiku Abubakar headed the National Economic Council during the Obasanjo years. The National Economic Council comprises of the Vice President as the Executive Chairman, and the 36 state Governors, as well as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

“3. At the time that Atiku Abubakar headed the National Economic Council, Bola Tinubu, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, and Peter Obi were all members and sat UNDER him. In other words Atiku was their boss.

“4. Not only was Atiku Abubakar the boss of these bosses (Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi), but he also led the National Economic Council at a time when Nigeria paid off all her foreign debts to the Paris Club and other Bretton Woods institutions, meaning that not only does he have experience, but his experience is good.”

“5. Atiku Abubakar was also the Chairman of the National Council of Privatisation, which is a statutory body and he thrived in that position. Meaning that he also has further executive experience that is positive.”

“6. It would be recalled that Atiku Abubakar stood in for then President Obasanjo on multiple occasions. One of such occasions was on July 10, 2003, when the Governor of Anambra, Chris Ngige was abducted while then President Obasanjo had traveled and then Vice President Atiku Abubakar was in charge. In an interview with ThisDay newspapers on August 16, 2020, Chris Ngige revealed how Atiku Abubakar ordered Tafa Balogun, the then Inspector General of Police, to restore him to power. What will Festus Keyamo call that, if not executive authority? This is the same executive authority that enabled Vice President Yemi Osinbajo sack the Director General of the Department of State Security, Lawal Daura, on August 7, 2018.

“7. And although it is fallacious to say that Waziri Atiku Abubakar has no executive experience, let us for the sake of argument condescend to Keyamo’s pedestrianism. How much executive experience did Kennedy, Obama, and Trump have before going on to be President? None. Yet, they performed.

“8. Keyamo said Tinubu increased Lagos’s IGR. True. But much more than that, Tinubu increased Lagos’s debt. Tinubu met a debt of less than $200 million and left a debt of billions of dollars. Lagos alone owes 6% of Nigeria’s external debt and approximately 4% of her domestic debt. Tinubu’s debt overshot his IGR, which is a net loss for Lagos. Besides, with AlphaBeta, are we sure the IGR got to the coffers of the Lagos Government, or to private hands?”

“9. Furthermore, Keyamo averred that Tinubu Is a good head hunter. How can that be true when he was responsible for head hunting Buhari? How can that be true when he brought in Ambode and fought with him? How can that be true when the electorate rejected his hand picked Governor in Osun and he lost the state to the PDP?”

“10. If, as Keyamo said, Tinubu is a good manager of men and resources, then how come he is the first governor of the Fourth Republic to have fought with two of his own hand picked deputy Governors and instigated their impeachments?”

“11. Tinubu promised to continue with Buhari’s good works. Can he mention those good works? A man who wants to continue where Buhari stopped is definitely not the right choice for Nigerians.”

“But besides the above, how can the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, be on strike for a record period, and the minister who is supposed to solve this national emergency, Festus Keyamo, has left his station to promote Bola Tinubu’s campaign? If this administration was serious, Keyamo should have been laser focused on the ASUU strike.

“His obsession with promoting Bola Tinubu at the cost of his responsibilities as minister of state for labour is another reason why the ASUU strike would not be solved any time soon and will move from an emergency to a crisis. This administration, and Keyamo, are more interested in politicking than in governing.

“That is why Keyamo has left his place of primary assignment to become the Senior advocate of the progenitor of the gospel of Agbado and Cassava.

“Dear citizens of Nigeria, if you love your children, if you want ASUU strikes to be a thing of the past, then vote out a government that met Nigeria as the third fastest growing economy in the world, according to CNNMoney, and has now turned her into the world headquarters for extreme poverty for the last five years.

“Atiku Abubakar has a private university that has NEVER gone on strike. Vote for him and he will do for our public university, what he has done for his personal university,” Reno Omokri further said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Hammed dada, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by PandoraObi: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by SlavaUkraini: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Another APC lie has been debunked..

4 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Chnbanc: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

How much you collect
To post this poorly written script..
2k?
You don cast for nairaland... hammed

13 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

6 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by lonecatt(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Urchins must be so disappointed with keyamo's statement placing peter obi ahead of atiku who have contested presidential elections severally thereby indirectly campaigning for peter obi.

Anyone supporting ancestor tinubu is doing so for his own pocket.

6 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by PraizHim: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Are these ones below Igbos?

when you go get sense ni? Suffer never tire you!!!!

Look at how you are begging up and down nairaland.

Yet tribalism wont allow you do the right thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Commot here,
If you are a King, you will be a bad King.

When the East where supporting PDP, where were You? When some Igbos become governor under APC, and many Igbos are working with APC etc,.
Nothing ever wrong with it.
But the moment Obi joined everything change

Don't Yoruba have a sound candidate far more better than Tinubu?
The only job Nigerians does better is to look for an excuse against the East.

4 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Festus Keyamo have simply destroyed Tinubu and the APC by this interview on Channels Television especially that silly statement that Tinubu will run Nigeria like Buhari. That said, Reno is a disgrace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Karemarealty288(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
“8. Keyamo said Tinubu increased Lagos’s IGR. True. But much more than that, Tinubu increased Lagos’s debt. Tinubu met a debt of less than $200 million and left a debt of billions of dollars. Lagos alone owes 6% of Nigeria’s external debt and approximately 4% of her domestic debt. Tinubu’s debt overshot his IGR, which is a net loss for Lagos. Besides, with AlphaBeta, are we sure the IGR got to the coffers of the Lagos Government, or to private hands?”

This same Reno out of hatred for Peter Obi, said Tinubu was the best Governor ever....chai

8 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Tinububalls: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to rel
Are you this lazy, why Copy and paste?
Atleast you should be creative. So how will the 5% region stop you lord from becoming the President?
I know you're foolish but don't act it in public.

2 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Liebermantic: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Hello, can't you rest?
No one is buying this hypocritical, tribalistic Politics of yours.
Tinubu has been rejected by all Nigerians.The only people shouting "Emi lokan" up and down are Yoruba Muslims.I hope you watched what happened in Edo and Nassarawa state today, right?
Nigerians are waking up.

3 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Irondome1: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reno is a political jobber whose only interest is his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Kwem(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

1 Like

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Sukersoc: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Yes, you're afonja, not yoruba

Ewu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Dabillion: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
You dey mind the broke fool, I think i gave him money last week, if I had known he's like this I would have sent him 1 naira with insult too..damn! Regretting the shit I did angry
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Vulturereloaded: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Evergreen4(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
This mugu that blocked me on Facebook , twitter and Instagram.
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by socialjustice93: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Doesn't change the fact that you're still a disgrace reno

1 Like

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Imemine: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
8. Keyamo said Tinubu increased Lagos’s IGR. True. But much more than that, Tinubu increased Lagos’s debt. Tinubu met a debt of less than $200 million and left a debt of billions of dollars. Lagos alone owes 6% of Nigeria’s external debt and approximately 4% of her domestic debt. Tinubu’s debt overshot his IGR, which is a net loss for Lagos. Besides, with AlphaBeta, are we sure the IGR got to the coffers of the Lagos Government, or to private hands?”

He built lagos ?

1 Like

Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by OriginalZombiE: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Cry Cry grin grin grin

See am.

After begging all over nairaland, mouth don sharpen for spamming idiotic tribalistic comment.

grin

Na God go judge you.
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Balkan(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by princepeter566: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reno and Festus are as useful as the letter P in psychology
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by able20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022

“11. Tinubu promised to continue with Buhari’s good works. Can he mention those good works? A man who wants to continue where Buhari stopped is definitely not the right choice for Nigerians.”
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dabillion:
You dey mind the broke fool, I think i gave him money last week, if I had known he's like this I would have sent him 1 naira with insult too..damn! Regretting the shit I did angry

Villa12 wretchedness dey shock even poverty gan sef. Hunger don finish my guy.

I'm sure he is begging will another handle. Shame no go gree am use this handle. The mugu na plucked fowl according to Stalin's law of political control. grin grin
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Temptee101(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karemarealty288:

This same Reno out of hatred for Peter Obi, said Tinubu was the beat Governor during his time....chai

Rhino rat is a BATstard fool and shouldn't be taken seriously

We are Obidiently yusful forever
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Festy4u(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Kwem post=115447824][/quote]

Wait, na the villa12 be this? undecided

With him SADEEQ head! grin
Re: How Festus Keyamo Exposed Tinubu On Channels TV – Reno Omokri by Jeon(f): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2022
I'm just laughing at those shouting Obi.

Don't worry when Peter become president y'all will be traveling with Visa to oni... market,will be given the days to step out, no more wearing black color in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio & Other APC Senators Visit Abure Led LP Over NASS Leadership / Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage / Abia To Employ 50,000 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.