Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case (602 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by dekunledeyemi: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
OBIDIENT PRESSURE!! APC SELECTED CHIEFTAINS TO MEET WITH PETER OBI TO DROP CASE AGAINST TINUBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmV-gpvzlA
Re: Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by AroOkigbo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's beyond Obi!
He no fit!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by Yj090: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Peter obi only god will lead you
Re: Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin

If I were Peter Obi I will stop chasing to become President instead I will just declare that am now a Pastor. The brain washing is top notch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by helinues: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dem don swear lies for this Obi rodents

Re: Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by Jostoman: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obi and Atiku doesnt have power to do so. Justice must be prevail.
Re: Obidient Pressure!! Apc Selected Chieftains To Meet With Peter Obi To Drop Case by omniwater: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Okoro op, please be proud of your mkpurummirri blood. Stop contaminating Yoruba names as your monicker to suit your evil narrative.

Okoro binaku!

(1) (Reply)

"70 Years Old Man" Asari Dokubo Original Video / Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum / South East Governor's Forum Appoints Sen Uche Ekwunife Its DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.