Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ (1396 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by ganisucks(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
renderme:
In a back and forth on his twitter page, the PDP politician Reno Omokri was accused by a Nigerian of being an ‘anywhere belleface’ politician.ie. a disloyal person who changes positions/situation as soon as they find another which favors them.

Reno replied with the following:

Dear
@henryfizy50,

Thank you for your feedback. You Obidients keep calling me 'Anywhere Belle face'. However, between me and Peter Obi, who is anywhere Belle face? Let us focus on the facts.

I have been officially aligned with the Peoples Democratic Party since 1998. I have never left or betrayed the party. After former President Jonathan was defeated in 2015, I was loyal to him till today, and he has publicly praised me as his most loyal aide, bar none.

This is what former President Jonathan wrote when I had my last child on February 15, 2021:

"May my namesake, Baby Ebele, grow up in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man. And may she display the same spirit of LOYALTY, intelligence, and a very high level of commitment that Reno typifies."

Peter Obi also worked with President Jonathan. Has HE GEJ ever written about Obi's loyalty?

Not only did I donate money to Waziri Atiku's campaign, I have publicly remained loyal to him.

On my last birthday, Akin Osuntokun, the Director General of Peter Obi's campaign, wrote a public letter praising me as a person of loyalty. Can you, Henry, be more Obidient than the DG of your campaign? Please go and read what he wrote about me.

Please Google it, in 2018, I embarrassed the ruling APC by exposing them when they contacted me. This is a ruling party. If money was my motive, would I not have accepted their offer?

In contrast, Peter Obi started out as a member of APGA, then he quarrelled with the leadership of APGA and was publicly cursed by Victor Oye, the APGA Chairman.

After that, he left and joined our party, the Peoples Democratic Party, where he contested as running mate to Waziri Atiku Abubakar in 2019.

Subsequently, he resigned from our party 72 hours before our 2022 National Convention, to join the Labour Party, a party whose ideology and manifesto contradict Peter Obi's philosophy.

For example, Peter supports the removal of fuel subsidy, and the official Labour Party manifesto rejects that. Also, Peter supports deregulation, while Labour officially supports regulation.

Additionally, Peter is in support of free trade, while Labour promoted protectionism.

Yet, Peter Obi joined this party just so he could get a platform to contest under a party whose ideology he does not believe in.

And you, Henry, have the guts to call me anywhere belle face? In twenty five years, I have been PDP under the rain or sun. Can Obi make the same boast?

Ethnicity has just blinded you people to the extent that you leave an apparent political prostitute, like Obi, to accuse a politically stable person, like myself, as stated by the DG of your own campaign.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Source:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1683099479606546432

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Sad loser.
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by ganisucks(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
renderme:
Reno woke up and spoke facts.

This dude even reminded us he was first at PDP before moving to APGA and then again to PDP.

Reno, Jonathan, Wike are now in APC.
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Throwback: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obedients, thinking of how to start threatening Reno's daughter for making such unpleasant remark about their only god.

Reno just slaughtered Peter Obi.

Chai!

He no mercy for am at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Throwback: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Reno, Jonathan, Wike are now in APC.

What do you have to say about Peter Obi's integrity and loyalty, and his illegitimate candidacy as a desperate ticket hunter who joined a party he did not know their manifesto?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Throwback: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Sad loser.

We know Obi is a sad loser.

This truth from Reno really hurt you feelings as a hypocrite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by adekolaelect(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
nzeobi:
An old attention seeker no wonder women change him the way they change pads.

Reno that can't win family election is calling himself politician.
Shut up and defend your pay master on what he said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by buckeyemedia: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Throwback:

What do you have to say about Peter Obi's integrity and loyalty, and his illegitimate candidacy as a desperate ticket hunter who joined a party he did not know their manifesto?
Political Desperado.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Throwback: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
kayusely70:
This is a lethal knock-out for the so-called Obidients and their principal!!!!!!!

The brutality get weight.

Na 24 carat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Throwback: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
blazepascal:
That was brutal

It is a humbling brutality.

Even Obi go read am, immediately go do confession for his troubled soul that has no loyalty or integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Throwback: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
nzeobi:

Did he lie about Peter Obi not having loyalty or integrity?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by ganisucks(f): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Throwback:

By January, he will be the president. Deal with it.
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by adekolaelect(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Sad loser.
what do you have to say about your Ticket Hunter (Obi)? Even I have never seen a desperate Presidential candidate like Obi .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by buckeyemedia: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
what do you have to say about your Ticket Hunter (Obi)? Even I have never seen a desperate Presidential candidate like Obi .
The Judas na curse to Atiku & pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Godfullsam(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri is just pained and bittered with Peter Obi for ditching the PDP but that is politics for you. You pitch tent here today tomorrow you are elsewhere although political prostitution is an unforgivable political sin.

However, one unique thing you can never take away from Peter Obi is his I don't give a shit attitude about all these senseless tantrums Reno Omokri have been throwing around him like a child whose biscuit was snatched.

Meanwhile place Peter Obi and Reno Omokri side by side then know who is the real person with political clout and value. Peter Obi was once a chairman of a Bank, governor, minister, and presidential adviser. But who is Reno Omokri apart from his role in the Jonathan government? Efulefu.

When was Peter Obi a minister?

Under whose administration?

I use to think you have sense o!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by buckeyemedia: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
ganisucks:

President Onitsha Import Export Association, for the second time.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Sharpsharp00123: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
ganisucks:

so it is now January?

U igbos n self deciet

I guess this is Biafra propaganda part 2

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Godfullsam(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
watched a videos clip on Facebook where a former chairman of APGA said Peter Obi will never become anything or achieve anything politically again unless he return to APGA because he has used his mouth to swear with his family that he will never betray the party.

After watching that video, I felt very sorry for peter obi.
I now understand why he is laboring in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
See how obidients dey fall obi hand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Cantonese: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Reno Omokri, a man who claimed to be loyal to PDP, GEJ and Atiku, yet eulogizes Tinubu and APC. Is that his definition of loyalty?

Parties have inclinations. They have beliefs and they have methods. They tell you their programs, policies and plans. How do the policies of PDP connect with the policies of APC? How else can you define disloyalty, if not what we see with Reno Omokri and his defence of APC and its failed policies, in the recent weeks?

Once again, Omokri must be reminded that Abubakar Atiku had no business contesting the 2023 election. The north had no business contesting the Presidency in 2023. If Atiku had stayed away far away in Dubai and supported PDP as an elder statesman, APC would have been history by now.

How would Reno describe Atiku, who has participated on several political platforms since joining politics in 1989? Between 1999, he has moved from PDP to ACN, to APC and back to PDP. Atiku ruined his own chances in 2003, when he attempted to backstab OBJ. Now he has been paying a huge price for his disloyalty. He broke the backbone of PDP in 2014, when he moved away from PDP with governors and members of the NASS. Atiku caused Obi to abandon PDP in search of a mandate freely given to him by his supporters. Wherever he goes, his supporters go with him. That’s loyalty. Obi does not buy loyalty from his supporters with money.

It is still surprising to all that in just six months Obi was awarded six million plus votes. That’s what pains Reno.

As for someone up there who lamented about Lamidi Apapa, you must know that without Obi, LP would be nowhere today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Cantonese: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:

Who was more desperate than he that shouted
“take me there”, or “emilokan”, or e gbe kiniyi wa!
Tell us between the man who used those words and the man who told all of you the truth about your terrible political leadership and the need to get decent people into positions of power; who was more desperate?
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by nzeobi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
buckeyemedia:
Has Gringory won any election, since he left Apga?

And how many have you or anyone in your family contested
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Christistruth03: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Christistruth03: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Godfullsam:
watched a videos clip on Facebook where a former chairman of APGA said Peter Obi will never become anything or achieve anything politically again unless he return to APGA because he has used his mouth to swear with his family that he will never betray the party.

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by kmaster007: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
So, Peter Obi mandate man nah anywhr belleface
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Intrepid01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri is just pained and bittered with Peter Obi for ditching the PDP but that is politics for you. You pitch tent here today tomorrow you are elsewhere although political prostitution is an unforgivable political sin.

However, one unique thing you can never take away from Peter Obi is his I don't give a shit attitude about all these senseless tantrums Reno Omokri have been throwing around him like a child whose biscuit was snatched.

Meanwhile place Peter Obi and Reno Omokri side by side then know who is the real person with political clout and value. Peter Obi was once a chairman of a Bank, governor, minister, and presidential adviser. But who is Reno Omokri apart from his role in the Jonathan government? Efulefu.

You are indeed a “racoon “….so because Peter Obi has been Chairman of a bank, Governor, minister, and presidential adviser, he isn’t a political prostitute? Do you even know the meaning of political party prostitution? I know you’re educated but blinded by tribalism. Peter Obi is a true definition of Political party prostitute. But it isn’t a crime in Nigeria, only few politicians have stayed glued to one party but in the end they are all thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by commoditiesnig: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Godfullsam:

Really!.. politicians eh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by PlayerMeji: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
So in other words, Reno is true to have labeled him. ANYWHERE BELLE FACE!

Racoon:

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by tiger28: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
blazepascal:
That was brutal

.......And FACTUAL!!!!!

Reno is a very Objective man...............Reason?

Even Tinubu gets it from him........and Yorubas dont threaten his family, unlike our Terroristic Crybabies!
Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Okoroawusa: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2023
nzeobi:

That is not what the thread is about. When will you Obidients stop shifting the goal post whenever a political discussion isn't going your way? Just like IPOB members...na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: ‘Peter Obi Is The Anywhere Belleface, Not Me’ by Occurstaem(m): 4:08am On Jul 24, 2023
renderme:
Reno woke up and spoke facts.

This dude even reminded us he was first at PDP before moving to APGA and then again to PDP.

Wow!
So he has been in PDP before sef. What a political prostitute!
PDP ➡️ APGA ➡️ PDP ➡️ LP

Obi is the best packaged fraud ever witnessed in Nigeria political dispensation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family / 19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / FCT Minister Must Compensate Ukachukwu Brothers For Destroying Their Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.