Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. (359 Views)

Please What Should I Do? Cash Out Or Leave It? / Who Is Into Arbitrage Sports Trading? Please Share Your Experiences Here. / 20th October 2017 Sure 2 And 5 Odds / Take It Or Leave It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
I've been paying loans since last year at the age of 20 due to my greed in Forex trading. I've now deleted my Fx pro trading account and left the rest to God to do whatever he wants with me since I'm now useless.

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
No need to feel useless, the most important thing is knowing when to quit. I am never a fan of forex trading, even though I believe it has more freedom and lots to explore, unlike sports betting.

I feel the forex market is way too big, and very difficult to predict the next trend.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
No need to feel useless, the most important thing is knowing when to quit. I am never a fan of forex trading, even though I believe it has more freedom and lots to explore, unlike sports betting.

I feel the forex market is way too big, and very difficult to predict the next trend.
I wish I never got into it in the first place. Getting marginal gains with my demo account and the first few months gave me stupid confidence which has made me a serious debtor today. My credit report is very poor because of trying to be bullish instead of bearish.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
TikiManner:

I wish I never got into it in the first place. Getting marginal gains with my demo account and the first few months gave me stupid confidence which has made me a serious debtor today. My credit report is very poor because of trying to be bullish instead of bearish.

Take it as a hard lesson learned and move on. The 2 golden rules remains.

1)Never borrow or use money that you can't afford to loose for forex trading or sports betting.

2)Never ever forget rule 1

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Take it as a hard lesson learned and move on. The 2 golden rules remains.

1)Never borrow or use money that you can't afford to loose for forex trading or sports betting.

2)Never ever forget rule 1
Lesson learnt through the hard way sir. I've always hated sports betting so being introduced to this business by my classmate Joe caught me unawares. I started chasing losses when I lost my money in the account and starting chasing losses which made me to foolishly borrow and become a slave to loan apps and my real life creditors. I've been a fool sir.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Cut yourself some slack, no need to be too hard on yourself. Reasons like these are why I can't and will never introduce sports betting be it value betting or arbing to anybody. The risk of you allowing sentiments or greed to overcome your sense of reasoning is very high. Most especially when the losing runs begin.

A professional sports bettor with almost 10 years of experience blew away a bankroll of almost 27k US dolls all in a space of a month. Just because he was carried away by greed and trying to chase his losses. He was losing even 1.05 odds games.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
Cut yourself some slack, no need to be too hard on yourself. Reasons like these are why I can't and will never introduce sports betting be it value betting or arbing to anybody. The risk of you allowing sentiments or greed to overcome your sense of reasoning is very high. Most especially when the losing runs begin.

A professional sports bettor with almost 10 years of experience blew away a bankroll of almost 27k US dolls all in a space of a month. Just because he was carried away by greed and trying to chase his losses. He was losing even 1.05 odds games.
Alright sir. Thanks once again.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Obaaderemi2: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

That's serious. How do you lose 1.05 odds?
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Obaaderemi2: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

That's serious. How do you lose 1.05 odds? He probably got reckless
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
That's serious. How do you lose 1.05 odds? He probably got reckless

It is very possible, and a common occurence to loose 1.05 odds. The bookies that gave you odds of 1.05 odds for an ourcome are not father Christmas. Your chances of winning a 1.05 odds outcome are not even up to 95% as such you are guaranteed to loose in the long run.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by money0001: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

It is very possible, and a common occurence to loose 1.05 odds. The bookies that gave you odds of 1.05 odds for an ourcome are not father Christmas. Your chances of winning a 1.05 odds outcome are not even up to 95% as such you are guaranteed to loose in the long run.
Even odds of 1.01 dey lose, no sure odd for sport betting grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Deogratiasfx: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2023
It is a difference btw forex trading and forex gambling. Obviously what u did was gambling. Forex traders make money while gamblers don't and will not. Even if they make some amount today, it can't be blown tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Neymar: I Didn’t Join Saudi Pro League For The Money / Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? / Betting Companies Really Cashout Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.