Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups (1464 Views)

Christmas: COAS, CAS Celebrate With Troops In Maiduguri / 130bn Commanding Officer Who Refused To Pay His Troops Allowance / Man Narrates Drama That Occurred When SARS Busted Into A Maj. General’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Voice22: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, inspires his troops by doing multiple push-ups as he launches a new operation to tackl£ insecurity in Mangu, Plateau State

A new Operation, Hakorin Damisa IV has been launched in Mangu local government area, Plateau State by the Nigerian Army as a launchpad to tackle the emerging insecurity in the local government area.

The Chief of Army Staff, Major General Taoreed Lagbaja who was in Mangu on Saturday to launch the new operation said the aim was to tackle and end the recurring k#llings in the area as he tasked the personnel of the new operation to deal decisively with trouble makers.Hakorin Damisa is a Hausa language which means Leopard’s teeth.

Addressing the personnel dedicated to the operation, the COAS said, “I am here to
thank you for what you have been doing to bring peace and stability to Mangu and Plateau State. As your Chief of Army Staff, I have encapsulated my command philosophy which is to have a Nigerian Army that is well-trained, equipped and highly motivated towards achieving our constitutional responsibility in a joint environment.

That means you must work with other services, you must work with local communities. You are the people’s Army, when they send a distress call, you must respond as quickly as possible and when you do that, you give them feedback on what you have done. That is the way you build confidence and trust. As your COAS, my philosophy will be driven by leadership, operational effectiveness and sound administration.

You are not deployed here to play but to conduct an operation and you must do that and be guided by the rules of engagement. Whoever is carrying a military-grade weapon or any other w£apon, you must recover those w£apons from them. You must not take sides. The GOC has briefed me about the challenges faced in the field and the need for more combat enablers.

What we have brought here is the tip of the iceberg, we will give you the best to work with we will take care of the communication, the motorcycles and all your administrative issues but please note that you must work effectively, we must see the results. This v#olence must be stamped out completely. I wish you the
best.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql0l99jhuXI. https://www.instagram.com/p/CvCNxx0ssOj/?igshid=YWYwM2I1ZDdmOQ==

1 Like

Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by kestolove95(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
E no end banditry

1 Like

Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Tinububalls: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Owambe for him.

Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Offpointng: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
But Buratai also did same and more. Him even jump down from helicopter with leg sef angry

1 Like

Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Lifestone(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Offpointng:
But Buratai also did same and more. Him even jump down from helicopter with leg sef angry
Let’s give benefit of doubt nao. Someone must begin to fix the insecurity
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Offpointng: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lifestone:

Let’s give benefit of doubt nao. Someone must begin to fix the insecurity

No...me I even trust General Lagbaja. Aside from the fact that he's a gallant Yoruba man and Yorubas are majorly known for competence, cool he's also an officer worth every accolade
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by nepapole(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Reminds me of burantashi... grin grin

1 Like

Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Northernblood8(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Offpointng:

No...me I even don't trust General Lagbaja. Aside from the fact that he's a gallant Yoruba man and Yorubas are known for incompetence

Fixed
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2023
We said this about this gallant office Mr from day one.

Ride on Lagbaja,

Na man u be.

Nigeria will win this war.

Brutal Deaths to all terrorist in Nigeria,
Both Boko Haram and Ipob Terrorist Organizations,
Not forgetting their foolish supporters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by fyzaila: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2023
Yeah! This is the energy we need. More grace
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Shinjawestside: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2023
post=124618706:

Ride on Lagbaja,

Na man u be.

Also, those who support APC...
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Unazi71: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2023
Good and well fit for the job at hand
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Kharol1234: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buratai do pass all this one, wetin end am?
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by NewDea4: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
See as im prick dey touch ground?

This on na sex-up no be push-up
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by ogaemma: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2023
Buratai the burukutu soldier and Mami market General cannot do this.
Does he even know how to shoot a gun.
Wicked man with wicked face.
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 25, 2023
I don't know him.

The only Lagbaja wey i know be omo baba muko muko!
Re: COAS, Maj. Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, Inspires His Troops By Doing Multiple Push-ups by UselessBuharist: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2023
I don’t understand, na so dem dey do push up?

post=124618706:

Ride on Lagbaja,

Na man u be.

Is this from you alone or from all of you @

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu / BIZZARE: Gay Kills Partner After Sex (Photo) / 68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.