Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? (295 Views)

Ijaw Have Population More Than The Igbos / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? by Tukpa8: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2023
are the Igbos more than the their east?
How come people containing in just this small portion of nigeria land be classified among majorities?
Is there something the then nigeria leaders has not been telling us by putting Igbo as 3rd largest tribe instead of Ijaw?

this nigeria map where south east is marked out shows that Igbos were fraudulently placed as 3rd major tribe instead of 4th or 5th.

Re: Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? by richidinho(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2023
Lolz....you are a local man

Apart from the SE, there are Igbos in Benue, Rivers, Delta and Cross River

Landmass is also different from population

E.g Alimosho is small in landmass but has the highest concentration of people more than any LGA in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2023
If you really want us to believe that Igbos are only in five states, then we will tell you that ijaw is only in one state which is bayelsa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? by jmoore(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2023
Ijaw population is 1 billion. Go and get the real map and see that Ijaw is the no 1 majority.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? by Kossyso: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2023
jmoore:
Ijaw population is 1 billion. Go and get the real map and see that Ijaw is the no 1 majority.
Absolutely!✊

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Igbos Population More Than The South East? by Benny90: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2023
I'm a yoruba man but I love the Ijaws, they gave me a smart and beautiful young lady... I will forever be grateful. ☺🥰

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant / Niger State; Governor Umar Bago Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners / 3 Men Remanded For Cultism And Gun Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.