Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu (1929 Views)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by ObKeeng: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Pwettylinda(f): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2023
grin

Hunger na your mate??

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Landowner101(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Please no Obidients should join any protest. Let them do their protest..

We Obidients can't be distracted

#allleyesonthecourt

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Rootprof(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2023
The hardship no sabi party APC or PDP abi LP na same market we dey use. It's unimaginable now let's talk truth it is crazy.
Petrol price from around 200 to over 600 in 2 months, people this is crazy. Tuition fees now increased and some people say it's cause Nigeria school is the cheapest compared to other countries, now the question is Nigeria economy same with those countries abi value of money, just like when he was the govo of Lagos the poor over suffered. Well may all these increase favour me and my family.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Rootprof:
The hardship no sabi party APC or PDP abi LP na same market we dey use. It's unimaginable now let's talk truth it is crazy.
Petrol price from around 200 to over 600 in 2 months, people this is crazy. Tuition fees now increased and some people say it's cause Nigeria school is the cheapest compared to other countries, now the question is Nigeria economy same with those countries abi value of money, just like when he was the govo of Lagos the poor over suffered. Well may all these increase favour me and my family.
Almijiri don’t you have a Governor & Local Government executives in your state?

What concerns you with President in Abuja? Lazy Thing, if you cannot afford federal tuition go to state schools, let the government of your state subsidize the petrol for you consumed locally dealing with the petrol stations directly, since it was used by you people in the state?
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by TINUBUISMAD: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin
Na hunger and depression go finally kpai una senseless brain grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2023
buckeyemedia:

What concerns you with President in Abuja? Lazy Thing, if you cannot afford federal tuition go to state schools, let the government of your state subsidize the petrol for you consumed locally dealing with the petrol stations directly, since it was used by you people in the state?
òde

Same excuse you people were making for Buhari till he completed his own part of the destruction of our once beautiful country!

Tinubu has continued

10 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by orohbirodeysmel: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2023
My guy carry me go buy fuel, for APC filling station...na 200 naira Dem dey sell per litre
🤣⛽

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by EcoNews: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Na APC supporters de complian but na Obidaftis n ipob member de lament an post their complain. Are you foolish souls born foolish or what ?!

Didijiji:
òde

Same excuse you people were making for Buhari till he completed his own part of the destruction of our once beautiful country!

Tinubu has continued
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2023
EcoNews:
Na APC supporters de complian but na Obidaftis n ipob member de lament an post their complain. Are you foolish souls born foolish or what ?!

na the foolish soul make dollar reach almost 900?

You guys are stewpid and don’t even know it

So people should be quiet in abject hardship caused by one useless set of demons in a party

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by EcoNews: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Where was dollar before mumu.
Tinubu should have left Emefiele to be round tripping dollar ba ? Your mumu never do.

People should speak out like we are all doing but how come Obidaftis like you are the one lamenting that Tinubu supporters are speaking out again ? Is it that foolishness runs in your vain or your papa head no correct.

Didijiji:
na the foolish soul make dollar reach almost 900?

You guys are stewpid and don’t even know it

So people should be quiet in abject hardship??
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2023
EcoNews:
Where was dollar before mumu.
Tinubu should have left Emefiele to be round tripping dollar ba ? Your mumu never do.

People should speak out like we are all doing but how come Obidaftis like you are the one lamenting that Tinubu supporters are speaking out again ? Is it that foolishness runs in your vain or your papa head no correct.

dollar was beautifully at $1=NGN 216 before Tinubu and Buhari started destroying Nigeria. They even protested at Ojota, asking sane Nigerians if 216 is okay. Now they have not only refused to keep the 216, they increased it to almost 1k

Do you guys lack retentive memory or just been plain steeewwpid?

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2023
ObKeeng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBbA1lmQJ2U
I voted Tinubu and I do not regret doing it. I can never vote obi and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:
who are you? taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MTHCEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Didijiji:
who are you? taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MTHCEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
E pain am. Kikikikikikikiki! You go wail taya aswear.
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain am. Kikikikikikikiki! You go wail taya aswear.
Na your poor people wey full Ibadan i dey pity for!

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by able20(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Just wait, naa your skeleton go remain after 1 year of renewed shage of tinubu
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
able20:

Just wait, naa your skeleton go remain after 1 year of renewed shage of tinubu
You go wail taya. E pain am. Obi is a loser

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Didijiji:
Na your poor people wey full Ibadan i dey pity for!
You are ethnic bigot like peter obi. May what bigotry work against you all. Obi will never be president.
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:
You are ethnic bigot like peter obi. May what bigotry work against you all. Obi will never be president.
Everybody na Ibo to una

Everything is caused by Peter Obi

Maybe na Peter Obi give Tinubu the $460k drug money he returned

Pathetic souls

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Didijiji:
Everybody na Ibo to una

Everything is caused by Peter Obi

Maybe na Peter Obi give Tinubu the $460k drug money he returned

Pathetic souls
That is your business. It is none of mine. Tinubu is your president 4 + 4 = 8 years. Obi is a loser . Make we laff kikikikikikikikiki!

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:
That is your business. It is none of mine. Tinubu is your president 4 + 4 = 8 years. Obi is a loser . Make we laff kikikikikikikikiki!
Omor make you no die because of Obi ooo

Guy be tormenting you guys alot!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Shege banza Danbruba is on it's way , you are wailing already

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Didijiji:
Omor make you no die because of Obi ooo
Guy be tormenting you guys alot!
Get away. Who is Obi the pathological liar? An ethnic bigot
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Stone03: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
To me I think it is too early to cry. If 8 years of Buhari didn't send some senses into some people's brain, two months of Tinubu isn't enough to address their sentiment - ridden life. May it last for four years let's see if tribal sentiment will die in some people.
How can a sane person abinitio see a man like Tinubu and support him? After what we passed through in the hands of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Didijiji: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:
You still mentioned his name again

Na him disvirgin your **********?

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Stone03: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
duro4chang:

We are waiting for your own public outburst soon
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Didijiji:
Na him disvirgin mama **********?
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Didijiji:
Na him disvirgin my mama **********?
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Racoon(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Una no dey do me but una self.

Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by id4sho(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pwettylinda:
grin

Hunger na your mate??
Factory reset, e go reach everybody grin my chest is paining me cheesy
Re: APC Members Are Regretting Supporting Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
buckeyemedia:

U are wicked human being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: What Atiku's Lawyer Said About Tinubu's Certificates Can Shutdown CSU / Breaking News : Did Peter Obi Truly Score D7 In Math & English ?! / Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.