Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting (9477 Views)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Educationalserv: 4:22pm On Jan 07
with the constant change in the Uk visa the Many are now too ashamed to come back to Nigeria
Uk just want you visa and Ihs fees money to fund wage increases
dont sell your property to japa to uk
is not worth the stress only very few succeed

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by maestro299: 4:27pm On Jan 07
You didn't give us any stories, interview sessions, personal experiences or case studies to corroborate your statement. Without those this just looks like your individual opinion...

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Educationalserv: 4:30pm On Jan 07
maestro299:
You didn't give us any stories, interview sessions, personal experiences or case studies to corroborate your statement. Without those this just looks like your individual opinion...
it not . 90 percent of September intake struggling to get any Job ,struggling to pay fees , hustling accommodation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Educationalserv: 4:31pm On Jan 07
how will any Nigerian spend 15m naira to go and work as a sweeper in the Uk I
resign goods jobs and go work in old peoples homes .in dorms

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by panini(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07
Source: "Trust me, I no fi lie for you"

24 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Melagros(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07
Lies, they are not regretting in any way, except sometimes na conji the worry them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Schoolshooter: 5:36pm On Jan 07
UK better this shit hole where you no fit see any vacant job

This is a job I didn't apply for it when I landed but they messaged me on indeed

1 Like

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Kukutente23: 5:38pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

This is a job I didn't apply for it when I landed but they messaged me on indeed
Dishwasher??

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by D4gmail1: 5:54pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

Of all jobs. Na dishwasher. B**** Plzzzz!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by JoshTim: 5:56pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

Dishwasher??

grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Erums(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07
Dishwasher

24 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Schoolshooter: 6:04pm On Jan 07
D4gmail1:

Of all jobs. Na dishwasher. B**** Plzzzz!

Any job better than no job

Money way I don earn as dish washer fit build bungalow for naija

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by darthv: 6:08pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

lies you get this shit every time you apply on indeed.
Please if you got a good job in naija and have properties don’t sell your stuff to come here ohh.. unless you are moving to same company over here or well grounded in tech..

25 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Procashtips(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

But you have used all to pay bills and can't even save nor have 1 day to go cool off?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Gadafii: 6:17pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

”…dishwasher you applied for.”

But you said you didn’t apply for it

29 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by mcmbonu: 6:18pm On Jan 07
Op on Colos. No interview. No experience
Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Catapault: 6:22pm On Jan 07
Procashtips:

But you have used all to pay bills and can't even save nor have 1 day to go cool off?

Don’t mind the liar.

People doing these menial jobs in UK always claim they earn good money, but they never tell you that 3/4 of the money is returned back to oyinbo via high rent and multiple bills.

And they can only manage to rent a small room there, when doing such jobs. Forget about flat or house.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by revolt(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07
maestro299:

Experience is the best teacher. I gu3ss
Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by revolt(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07
Melagros:
Lies, they are not regretting in any way, except sometimes na conji the worry them

Experience is the best teacher. I guess. Don't leave your good job to run down to the UK. It's a sinking country. Since after losing their african colonies ..uk has been on a decline. It has never increased. An empire built on leeching can never last.

20 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by DWickedLandLord: 6:28pm On Jan 07
Educationalserv:
how will any Nigerian spend 15m naira to go and work as a sweeper in the Uk I
resign goods jobs and go work in old peoples homes .in dorms

Because not everyone is immune to heat n mosquitoe life.

If it suits you... enjoy. Simple

3 baths a day just to feel human. God forbid

3 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by BloomingDale(f): 6:50pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

If your wife tell you now make you go wash plate wey you take chop, you go dey pretend dey form man of the house, but you are ready to be paid to become a dishwasher.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Enugurangers: 6:53pm On Jan 07
Their problem, and that's your opinion.
Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Starboytwo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

dishwasher.

Modaran.

And you are proud undecided

I will never understand you guys Ajeh.

12 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Starboytwo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

na only that one una sabi talk. Why you no build the bungalow beside the dishwasher company?? Wetin consine us for here if the money build train station or mansion.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Kukutente23: 7:11pm On Jan 07
BloomingDale:

If you wife tell you now make you go wash plate wey you take chop, you go dey pretend dey form man of the house, but you are ready to be paid to become a dishwasher.
Is his wife paying him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:21pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:

Most Nigerians don't do well on dishwasher jobs. They don't return after their first shift. That job is the area of the polish and other Eastern Europeans.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Windblown2much: 7:23pm On Jan 07
Make una free the dishwasher na... una wan use insults and shaming take finish the guy shocked haba na! he's still better than millions of u lots attacking him undecided U guys dunno what God has done for anyone that has successfully left this shithole.

Na wa!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Donaldoni: 7:32pm On Jan 07
Windblown2much:
Make una free the dishwasher na... una wan use insults and shaming take finish the guy :ohaba na he's still better than millions of u lots attacking him undecided U guys dunno what God has done for anyone that has successfully left this shithole.

Na wa!

Stop saying trash!

The guy is not better than dishwashers in Nigeria

Our drivers and gatemen live in their own houses here and drive their own cars. At least I know of the ones in my office.

23 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by johnmartus(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07
They will not listen leave them you see that op deceiving them.
darthv:
lies you get this shit every time you apply on indeed.
Please if you got a good job in naija and have properties don’t sell your stuff to come here ohh.. unless you are moving to same company over here or well grounded in tech..
Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by yommen: 7:36pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

Dishwasher??

Meself shock o. Abi shock me ni?

2 Likes

Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by Rich4god(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07
Am not sure they are regretting oh... well not all if them. My sis that left August last year with her husband. They borrowed almost 5m total from different people. Now they have paid back that money and the husband has just bought a car for his junior brother to be doing Uber.

The bottom line is that, plan well before you leave o. No just comot any how, else you go see anyhow.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? / Fashola Strikes Again / Nigeria Signs $3.7b Coal Mining And Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.