Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu (52657 Views)

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by Uncletony(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Igbos have the capability to wipe out Yoruba race in less than 2months. Let pray it doesn't get to that.
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Igbos entered the Oba of Lagos as only they can. Na your mama no well!

Igbos were the people there, if anything, maybe a few curious Yoruba just following. Yoruba know well why it's never a good idea to ransack a place like that. Whatever the igbos that took the staff carries if he's still alive is now a burden for him and his family alone to carry.

Igbos are cowards and that's why they acted under endsars, they never born any igbo's father well to go there without the cover of endsars. And yes your lineage is that of a maddog.
jaxxy:

So na igbo enter oba of lagos Palace? grin Now I know una no well.

The video thats shows yorubas boys raiding oba's Palace and swimming in his pool after he ran away u aay na igbos?

so igbos fit go lagos oba Palace raid am for lagos Island and yorubas wey full lagos Island go dey look?

una dey ment oo. tinubu urchincs
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
Igbos entered the Oba of Lagos as only they can. Na your mama no well!

Igbos were the people there, if anything, maybe a few curious Yoruba just following. Yoruba know well why it's never a good idea to ransack a place like that. Whatever the igbos that took the staff carries if he's still alive is now a burden for him and his family alone to carry.

Igbos are cowards and that's why they acted under endsars, they never born any igbo's father well to go there without the cover of endsars. And yes your lineage is that of a maddog.

See this mumu so u think its all yorubas that like tinubu or tinubu has been doing in lagos installing his friendsas ogbas and grabbing lagos state lands?

na igbos be ur problem?
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 4:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Na your mama be mumu. Do you think all your lineage like you, ode! This has nothing to do with liking Tinubu, aridin, it doesn't change
the fact that igbos went and took the staff of Oba of Lagos. What coneens you with who is being installed in Lagos when you could be minding Anambra, abi your entire region is dead ni?

Just get the hell off my space.
jaxxy:

See this mumu so u think its all yorubas that like tinubu or tinubu has been doing in lagos installing his friendsas ogbas and grabbing lagos state lands?

na igbos be ur problem?
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
Na your mama be mumu. Do you think all your lineage like you, ode! This has nothing to do with liking Tinubu, aridin, it doesn't change
the fact that igbos went and took the staff of Oba of Lagos. What coneens you with who is being installed in Lagos when you could be minding Anambra, abi your entire region is dead ni?

Just get the hell off my space.

when I say u don't have sense u continue to prove me right. Igbos enter oba Palace for yoruba land because of wetin?

the video of people raiding obas Palace was online na yorubas raid their oba Palace and they gree return the staff.

They carry igbos for head. Ode oshi
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Iddiot, I repeat, igbos were the people that entered the Oba of Lagos palace and took the staff.

You can put any heavily edited video online but one thing you can't change is the fact that it was igbos who raided the Oba of Lagos house and took his staff.

You chose to die over Yoruba matter and I'm going to be here to rain on your parade until you finally leave my region for your cursed land. Olosi!
jaxxy:

when I say u don't have sense u continue to prove me right. Igbos enter oba Palace for yoruba land because of wetin?

the video of people raiding obas Palace was online na yorubas raid their oba Palace and they gree return the staff.

They carry igbos for head. Ode oshi
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
Iddiot, I repeat, igbos were the people that entered the Oba of Lagos palace and took the staff.

You can put any heavily edited video online but one thing you can't change is the fact that it was igbos who raided the Oba of Lagos house and took his staff.

You chose to die over Yoruba matter and I'm going to be here to rain on your parade until you finally leave my region for your cursed land. Olosi!

mumu even the oba knows its not igbos. if it was igbos do u think he would he kept quiet like that? Lolz

na him yorubas brothers raid am and collected his dollars.
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Oponu, the Oba knows it's the uncircumcised igbos savages who raided his palace and he's quiet because he knows that in due time you will all pay.
jaxxy:

mumu even the oba knows its not igbos. if it was igbos do u think he would he kept quiet like that? Lolz

na him yorubas brothers raid am and collected his dollars.
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
Oponu, the Oba knows it's the uncircumcised igbos savages who raided his palace and he's quiet because he knows that in due time you will all pay.

na the people wey raid am go pay not igbos.

oba knows its not igbos and u sef know bt u dey ment. Atleast oba no call igbos for raiding his palace cos he knows better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 4:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Oba knows it's igbos and igbos too know they did, case close. Omode bu iroko o boju wehin, oojo ko lo nwo pa yan.
jaxxy:

na the people wey raid am go pay not igbos.

oba knows its not igbos and u sef know bt u dey ment. Atleast oba no call igbos for raiding his palace cos he knows better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2023
ycat:
Oba knows it's igbos and igbos too know they did, case close. Omode bu iroko o boju wehin, oojo ko lo nwo pa yan.

wetin igbos won use oba staff do? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2023
They wanted to use it to embarrass him, not knowing the trouble it added to their life.
jaxxy:

wetin igbos won use oba staff do? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
They wanted to use it to embarrass him, not knowing the trouble it added to their life.

and I think say u get sense b4. u no see video of Yoruba boys raiding his palace and playing everywhere? So dem allow igbo carry oba staff and dollars? grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
You have to have sense first before you can know brain when you see it.
Everyone knows that igbos took the staff and dollars, why not? If you can spend it and live, more power to you.
jaxxy:

and I think say u get sense b4. u no see video of Yoruba boys raiding his palace and playing everywhere? So dem allow igbo carry oba staff and dollars? grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
You have to have sense first before you can know brain when you see it.
Everyone knows that igbos took the staff and dollars, why not? If you can spend it and live, more power to you.

and oba no call out igbos? Dey deceive urself.
Re: Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu by ycat: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why does he need to call out your name when he knows that your days are numbered?
jaxxy:

and oba no call out igbos? Dey deceive urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander / Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.