Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) (39453 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
The highly anticipated Big Brother Naija "All Stars" Season 8 show is finally here, let’s get to meet our Big Brother Naija 2023 Male housemates though they are not new to us as they were former housemates from previous seasons of the reality TV Show.

BBNaija Season 8 kicks off on Sunday 23rd of July 2023 where twenty (20) housemates were brought into the show by our one and only Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Only one winner will go home with the N120 Million CASH among other amazing prizes. Who do you think it will be? Male or Female Housemate?

Anyways, follow me as I update you with the names, profile and pictures of the 10 Big Brother Naija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
10. Adekunle
BBNaija: Level Up reality star, Adekunle, makes his comeback to BBNaija, this time as a contestant in this season’s All-Stars edition.

A lot has changed since the last time Adekunle walked Biggie’s corridors. For starters, he is now the proud owner of an ear piercing, a ‘first’ for this charming Lagos native.

Adekunle considers his first time on the show a learning curve that helped him gain a new perspective on life and hopes his experience will take him to the top this time around. “Last season, I was at a point where I was trying to rediscover myself. I was trying to react, relate and adapt to a new environment with new people. This time things will be different.”

Adekunle is excited at the prospect of being part of the Big Brother Naija social experiment again and looks forward to coming out tops. “This is my second chance to win the money. Fuel is expensive o.”

Meet Adekunle BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YOpFwYE-Y

5 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
9. Cross
Cross made his debut on Big Brother Naija in the Shine Ya Eye season where he made Top 6. Describing his time in the house as the best time of his life, the self-acclaimed “Man of Love” says he is coming back to Biggie’s house to win, have fun, and educate people about tech.

His mother’s surprise appearance at the Shine Ya Eye finale remains one of his high points in life and going into tech as one of the latest developments in his life.

When Cross is not hard at work being a tech guru, he unwinds by travelling, engaging in philanthropic work and working on his fitness.

Meet Cross BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdC98OM8PzY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
8. Frodd
Chemeka Frodd Okoye is a soft-spoken Investment Adviser and Sales Executive from Anambra State. The 28-year-old believes family is everything and that’s why he lists paying for his mother’s surgery bill as one of the proudest moments of his life.

He says nothing can make him quit Big Brother and even if he had a million dollars, he would still participate in the game because “the experience can never be bought.”

Meet Frodd BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elj0u9lEQtg

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
7. Ike
Since leaving Biggie’s Pepper Dem house, Ike has made new friends, started a new occupation and bought himself a new car.

He says he had a lot of fun on Pepper Dem and made some new friends, but because he didn’t win, he is back for the money.

“Single and searching” on the relationship front, Ike describes himself as honest, confident, intelligent and stubborn, which he cautions is something to note for any potentials out there.

This first born of four enjoys working out, traveling, watching movies and going to restaurants. The highest point of his life? Moving to Nigeria in 2018 – and the lowest; his grandfather’s death in 2016.

Meet Ike BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxR65f8p_YU

1 Like

6. Kiddwaya
Big Brother Naija: Lockdown alum Kiddwaya enjoyed his time in the house so much it was a no-brainer that he would sign up for another shot at the crown, this time in the All-Stars edition.

“It feels like I have unfinished business. Now, I’m going to win. I’m ready for Round 2. I want to show my fans the new Kidd. They have invested a lot in me all these years and now I’m back to make them proud,” he says of his return.

Kiddwaya is candid when detailing his time away from the show: “Lockdown was a great time. I loved every bit of my experience, and it felt like I was back in boarding school. However, becoming a celebrity was new to me. I had to navigate that on my own. I’m super proud that I handled it without any scandals.”

Apart from winning BBNaija All-Stars, Kiddwaya has many other plans in the pipeline – one of which is the launch of a television show he has been working on.

Meet Kiddwaya BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbRcpSqwnrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
5. Neo
29-year-old entertainment entrepreneur and Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate Neoenergy is grabbing his second chance at winning the money with both hands, and he is hoping his “charisma and good energy” will help him achieve this in the All-Stars edition.

A lot of positives have coloured Neoenergy’s life since he last called the BB Naija house home, and smashing his goals has become second nature. For starters, he was able to make his acting debut, a feat he is proud of.

“Life has definitely changed, and it’s crazy because being on the show felt like being on an all-expenses paid vacation with lots of freebies,” the Delta State native says with a smile.

Although he fancies himself a strong believer in love, Neoenergy is still single and searching and hopes love will locate him one day.

Meet Neo BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dec_NxwiVKQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
4. Pere
Pere, the Delta State-born Big Brother Naija; Shine Ya Eye housemate who came in as a Wildcard and made it to the finale, is back for another shot at crown – and when he details his reasons why, Pere is as candid as they come.

“I’m back because I want to show the viewers a different side of Pere. I want to have fun. I also want to ‘show’ those who talked bad about me when I was Head of House,” he says with a chuckle.

The self-confessed “sexy Lagos boy” has been following some new passions since he left the house and his love for IT is top of the list.

Even then, the qualified nurse-turned-actor remains in hot pursuit of his entertainment dreams and has executive produced his own movie, which will be coming out on a major streaming platform soon and hopes the cherry on top will be a BBNaija: All-Stars win.

Meet Pere BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkip2NFaTw

2 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
3. Seyi
Former BBNaija: Pepper Dem Housemate Seyi has come a long way since his first foray into the Big Brother house.

Not only is he now a happily married man and doting “boy dad” , Seyi has also featured in some hit movies that have turned him into a media influencer and businessman.

As a proud family man, the birth of his son was a defining moment for Seyi, and with his return to reality tv, he wants to make both his wife and son proud by bagging this season’s winnings.

“I want to do it for them. I would like to show my reinvented self and strategically place myself in the sight of investors.”

Seyi hopes his “balanced moral compass” , as well as his “openness to evolve”, will give him the edge he needs to outwit and outplay his fellow All-Stars Housemates.

Meet Seyi BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJukYMqexPw

6 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
2. Soma
Soma, the 31-year-old multi-talented entertainer from Imo state, is back in Big Brother’s house for a second chance to redeem himself.

Blessed with a loving, talented family of entertainers, he reckons his innate gifts come from his mother.

The See Gobbe alumnus enjoyed his time on this season so much so that he rates it as the highest point of his life.

This all-rounder takes entertainment to the next level as he is also a good singer, and you might just catch him indulging in DIY projects and enjoying delicious meals during his spare time.

Soma is confident BBNaija All-Stars will be the season where he takes the crown home.

Meet Soma BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n92G7Vb4gng

2 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
1. Whitemoney
Winner of Big Brother Shine Ya Eye, Whitemoney, made a name for himself in Biggie’s house with his kitchen skills and singing abilities.

The multi-talented businessman with all-round good vibes says he is coming back to Biggie’s house to promote his brand, his business, and his music.

Speaking about his high points in life, Whitemoney describes winning the Shine Ya Eye season as his biggest highlight to-date and reveals he has learnt a lot about life and grown in knowledge since the last time viewers saw him on the Big Brother Naija stage.

When he is not held down by the rigors of being a businessman, Whitemoney likes to unwind with good music and sometimes takes a drive to clear his mind and recalibrate.

Meet Whitemoney BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vc66cfSkWw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nairaland Frontpage Guwaradly Crushed by me grin

Haters oyaaaa come and catch me grin

And Comrades Bwanas and SiStas shower me Lovegrin

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Kylekent59: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
CeeCee to win.

It would have been better if laycon came.

It seems na the unsuccessful housemates den carry come.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by RoyalRumble1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
I am still thinking how someone in this current economic decline will go out and buy 10 litres of fuel, suscribe his Dstv decoder or Gotv decoder, then sit down and use his/her time to watch some youths who are already rich or maybe rich, having fun, having sex without control and fighting for another price money while i don't have up to 50k in my acct while i have goals to pursue and increasing bills.

(In Erigga's Voice) : DIS COUNTRY NEED IJAW MASSAGE

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by April396949: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
"I'm so excited to see this amazing lineup of male housemates for BBNaija's 'All Stars' 2023! These men are definitely bringing their A-game and are sure to make the house even more entertaining and thrilling than ever before. Can't wait to see their unique personalities, strategies, and conflicts unfold on the show. It's going to be an epic season!"

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2023

Adekunle I'm here for you
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Mophor: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Issokay!!!
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by bigdammyj: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Still trying to figure out this...
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Meet them how?
Like father Christmas?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by omoredia: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chai! Corruptions kills manufacturing more than anything. U cant cut corners in the production of goods and last long in business. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by HacheNoire: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good one!

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is proud of all the contestant.

Asiwaju is urging all to strictly follow the show and learn about relationship and communication amongst peers.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu believes the show will enlighten and expose Nigerians to the gains of unity and morals, in competition.

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Omoapena(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jobless men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Meet them for what?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by clusay(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Let's scrap this nonsense program and face the problem of this nation for God sake.this is a distraction for the pit of hell. And I hate this shit. Haaaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SharedServices: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Allisgud: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
This competition will be the most watch of all the BBN
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
I gotta deep my hands underneath the skirt of ceeC grin
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by FuckSilly: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.