Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) (43543 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
They're not as beautiful as the males, but I know that they're richer by self-made hustle.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My Premier League is on the way.

Every mallam with him kettle.
I've got your back bro.. I'm with you spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Terrahawk: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nobody cares or should be watching this absolutely rubbish show. The whole world has moved on except Nigeria, shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Premier League abeg start!!!!!
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by georgementday(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
scholes23:
Omo dem pack all the mad girls for one house.
Wahala Wahala Wahala
Except Chichi

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by greatestdestiny: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Since that time, dey never marry any of them

Men are wiser now. They just hook em up, fauck em up and pay them up as many times they want, the more they are available the lesser the cash till they fauck em up for free. And that is the last fauck.

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by kstyle2(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Since that time, dey never marry any of them
you do realise that not everyone is keen on marriage or even see marriage as an achievement? Learn to respect people's choices. There's a huge possibility that "since that time" till now, most of them have made more money than you.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
kstyle2:
you do realise that not everyone is keen on marriage or even see marriage as an achievement? Learn to respect people's choices. There's a huge possibility that "since that time" till now, most of them have made more money than you.
To your wacko rudimentary mindset, life is all about money. It remain so untill you get old and look back to wonder what you achieved in life. Because you will die to leave all your money but need to procreate to leave a lineage. By the way, why do you think married people can't still have money?
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Midex88(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ugly faces... Just make up. Besides who cares about this useless whatever sef... undecided
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by ceematics: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2023
The RETURN OF THE OLOSHOS
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Pauliaette(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Where is Emmanuel? Husband to Liquorose that time.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Xtristopher: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2023
I think it is only only Nigeria that still doing this Big brother of a thing.Some these counties which we copied it from have done away with it long time ago
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by HelenChidozie(f): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2023
I dont really watch bbn but good luck

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by kushme: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2023
scholes23:

Kiddwaya's new meat

Uriel fit collect too.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Mountbatten: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2023
I really struggle to see what the average simpleton sees in this sort of “reality” TV show.

Took some time to actually go through these profiles, and they seemed so washed up. Lots of “has-been” who don't want to let go of the “spotlight”. I blame the high unemployment rate in Nigeria for making these randoms into believing they actually add value to society, as they tend to feel self-important because of their jobless fans.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by peeparty(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Bros how people Wey dey US fit watch am ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' / DSTV Subscription: Court Stops Dstv From Increasing Fees / Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.