Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. (2479 Views)

AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by motymop: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2023
The bad side is this, red lining .

The area you live will determine your over all future of you and your kids, the type of education they get, the value of your home and also if you can get loans or not.

If you live in bad neighborhoods, you might be stuck in the cycle forever.

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Sweetvie: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2023
This is why I don't like America
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by psyqs(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Paskalll:
I agree, a fake ID is a great thing which opens many doors for migrants. Personally, I recently moved to California and do not yet know if I will live here permanently. So for now, it makes no sense for me to bother with the manufacture of a real identity card. I just bought myself a fake online id from a fake ids in los angeles service. This approach seemed to me very convenient and I hope this information will be useful to you.

Can they ship to Nigeria?
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Nunam(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
This sound strange

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Us Pray Against Plane CRASH In ILORIN / Perfectly Preserved Cave Bear From Ice Age Discovered In Russia (Pics) / Fire @cele Bus Stop Mile 2 Oshodi Express Way Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.