Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State (55966 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hit Osogbo Roads, Storm House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Nappyhair: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
This is is really what should be happening across the whole federation right now, Everybody coming out enmasse to agitate for a change. But typical Nigerians, the ones that things are okay and can afford daily necessities will turn a blind eye, E NO CONCERN ME, But what about those that can barely afford to stay above water? Why can’t we replicate what happened during the Arab spring , where even both the rich, famous, celebrities, Managers, CEO’s , doctors, came out to join the protest in other to clamour for a better economic life.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by LLMG: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2023
you mean like the govt sponsored anarchy. Please direct your advice and concerns to the govt on behalf of the the harmless and peaceful protesters.
Acekidc4:
Am not saying Nigerians should not Protest, but don't turn your Protest in Anarchy. That's where we will have big problem if you do........... Peaceful Protest,no destroying of things.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by dacool1(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2023
LLMG:
you mean like the govt sponsored anarchy. Please direct your advice and concerns to the govt on behalf of the the harmless and peaceful protesters.

Don't mind that slow poke. There should be massive protest against the government policies. They in no way favour the masses on the short run or long run.

I was shocked when I wanted to restock rice yesternight only to find out one derica sells for 650 to 700, a bag sells around 39 to 41k.Every other items also had increased astronomically. I just lost about 50% of my purchasing power in two months of this regime. This is pure evil.

The government wants the people to bear the pains for a better tomorrow but they are enjoying jumbo packages. Nigeria can never be good if we don't call a spade a spade.

Forget tribe or religion. Hunger doesn't discriminate o.

If any idiot quotes me and say double your hustle, I'll give it to you blue black.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by dacool1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Let the masses breathe. People are already breathing as if they are on life support. This is no longer funny. In a couple of months there will be massive job cuts because companies are not meeting up their revenue generation because of low patronage.

Let the government put the foreign exchange in check. No serious government floats her currency. Almost all storing economies of the world controls their exchange rate to an extent
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by infofta(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Subsidy removal is nothing but more money available to loot. Best the govt can achieve is reduce the level of borrowing. Nothing will change instead more hardship in the country.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by chrisxxx(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
benitwater:
it won't get to that stage before the situation will be arrested.
Lol. Then go for DCP Extinguishers.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by irumanle(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chucks13:

Ogun wey don kill you already.
Suffering no dey taya you?
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Chucks13: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
irumanle:
Suffering no dey taya you?

Who dey suffer? Do I ever complain to you or have you ever read any of my post here and see me complain?

Bro na u sabi wetin dey suffer you ok better go hustle.

Obj was there I never complained
Gej was there I never complained
Buhari the failure was there I never complain so is it Tnubu that is less than 4 months in power I go come dey complain?

Go and hustle you will pay all your bills without waiting for any govt bro.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Gbright560: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Men mounts
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by pascal558(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
favor914:
Guy I beg comot, you come they wan form innocenti?

From Benin to Ekpoma we know what’s up.

Are you done?
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Abujaexpress: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
SOFTSKILL:
[/b]

The Institute you mentioned is in Kwara State
It is named after an Edo born labour leader
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Christistruth03: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Slynation:
Shut up?? Where were you when the aftermaths of Lagos Endsars protest was labelled on Igbos using it as an avenue to take over Lagos and destroy things...??

Any Igbo blood that joined any nonsense protests anywhere in Nigeria deserved to be shot at sight because that person is a disgrace to our fatherland...

Evidence below

kanu Ordered IPOB to burn down lagos on live Radio knowing fully well that the fake Lekki Massacre was a Hoax because he and IPOB had deliberately helped to distribute the fake news on Social Media in order to create an excuse to murder Police and attack lagos

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by omoharry(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Am not saying Nigerians should not Protest, but don't turn your Protest in Anarchy. That's where we will have big problem if you do........... Peaceful Protest,no destroying of things.
Tell that to your politicians that pay thugs to avert peaceful protest . We all saw how they thugs to fight peaceful protesters during the endsars untill the lekki shooting that finally blew it out if hand . Pls caution Nigeria politicians and not Nigerians
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Investor2022: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na sight
BiafraAburi:
Fools are protesting. Any Igbo that joins them deserves to be shot at site.
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Evidence below

kanu Ordered IPOB to burn down lagos on live Radio knowing fully well that the fake Lekki Massacre was a Hoax because he and IPOB had deliberately helped to distribute the fake news on Social Media in order to create an excuse to murder Police and attack lagos

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Even me that is Igbo don't listen what radio Biafra to hear what Kanu is saying...But you must be a big fan of his, I'm really impressed... cheesy
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by irumanle(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2023
Chucks13:

Who dey suffer? Do I ever complain to you or have you ever read any of my post here and see me complain?

Bro na u sabi wetin dey suffer you ok better go hustle.

Obj was there I never complained
Gej was there I never complained
Buhari the failure was there I never complain so is it Tnubu that is less than 4 months in power I go come dey complain?

Go and hustle you will pay all your bills without waiting for any govt bro.
Gerara here me..n
Re: "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State by Creeza(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
silverlinen:

It's been long overdue....We need to hold the government accountable.

This is a very nice showing
very much overdue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.