Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted (2985 Views)

British Couple Become First In The World To Have A Baby Using Both Of Their Womb / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Friends Who Trap Men With 'juju', Using Their Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by UMUAZEE: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ladies with the following names likes to have their womb shifted.
If you meet any of them be ready to do the work.

Amaka
Nneka
Chinyere
Chichi
Ify
Ifeoma
Adaku
Adaego
Chioma
Adaolisa
Chiamaka
Anwuli
Adanma
Chetachi
Akuada
Eguonor

They are waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by MrsTwrite(f): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Precious and Sandra no follow?
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by woginid967: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
UMUAZEE:

Amaka (5 stars)
Nneka
Chinyere
Chichi
Ify
Ifeoma
Adaku
Adaego
Chioma
Adaolisa
Chiamaka (squirter association)
Anwuli (5stars)
Adanma
Chetachi
Akuada
Eguonor (bad bish)

As I'm typing this, amaka is sucking me o.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by nifemi25(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Seems you have forgotten amaka and chioma

1 Like

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Puss360(f): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
woginid967:

As I'm typing this, amaka is sucking me o.
Hey God... What is dis??
Sucking what?? Oluwa o...🙈

1 Like

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by FalseProphet1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
UMUAZEE:

Amaka
Nneka
Chinyere
Chichi
Ify
Ifeoma
Adaku
Adaego
Chioma
Adaolisa
Chiamaka
Anwuli
Adanma
Chetachi
Akuada
Eguonor

Tribalism kill you there. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by RoadMozart(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Chai... Precious😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by lascos912(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
your mother among
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by UMUAZEE: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
lascos912:
your mother among

No she is not..
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Ruth1994(f): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Precious, Chidinma, Blessing

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by ikeno(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Precious is just dribbling me upandan still trying to score her coochie😃
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Almaigaa: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2023
MrsTwrite:

The names you mentioned are still Amaka, Chioma, Chinasa that mostly change their names to Prescious and Sandra. It is not their birth name. They hide under such names to hide their true identity.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Almaigaa: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2023
lascos912:
your mother among

His mother is not IGBO grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Bimpe29: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2023
What about Ngozi? grin
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Adeoye11(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Chiamaka!
Omoor be like say e wan true o
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by lascos912(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Almaigaa:

His mother is not IGBO grin
wait do think i'm Igbo?
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by woginid967: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God... What is dis??
Sucking what?? Oluwa o...🙈

Pls mind your biz, she is not your mate grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Puss360(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
woginid967:

Pls mind your biz, she is not your mate grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by SuperOnyi: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrsTwrite:

shocked

I clicked on this thread expecting the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
UMUAZEE:

Amaka
Nneka
Chinyere
Chichi
Ify
Ifeoma
Adaku
Adaego
Chioma
Adaolisa
Chiamaka
Anwuli
Adanma
Chetachi
Akuada
Eguonor

Biodun, Amaka
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Frankmorgan: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Op I will advice you tear race when dealing with this particular girls below. Most men on crutches and wheel chair will give you their bitter experience with this girls.

Bolanle
Biodun
Yemi
Kemi
Rashidat
Kuyomi
Yetunde(my brother run)
Zainab
Rukiyat
Suliyat

And the oga pata pata of them all
RAJINOTU
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by Swissli(f): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Speaking From The Sides Of Your Mouth ISee
Re: Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted by HighTableVoice: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Frankmorgan:
Op I will advice you tear race when dealing with this particular girls below. Most men on crutches and wheel chair will give you their bitter experience with this girls.

Bolanle
Biodun
Yemi
Kemi
Rashidat
Kuyomi
Yetunde(my brother run)
Zainab
Rukiyat
Suliyat

And the oga pata pata of them all
RAJINOTU

Nigerians my people… I can not laugh
Which one is Rajinotu again ?

(1) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Girl - See A Leprechaun / Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) / How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.