Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits (1183 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
... and like a yeye she-diot you took the money and started pushing these lies?! let her face the full wrath of the law...

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Lama70(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
optionalY09:
Peter Obi secretly sponsored kidnappers lol

i just got back from suspension. Yey! who ever reported my post for posting fake twitter link should know that twitter just changed their logo

Trobu no dey taya you?
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Afamed: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Perfect.

Examples will further be made especially many of these children of confusion and bitterness here in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by RuggedBiafran: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
LET THEM GO TO COURT...and if she is guilty make she collect. BUT Eniola Badmus is an Olosho', just like Tinubu is a drug guzzling vagabond. FACTs

FreeStuffsNG:
Oge Blessing Okoye pleaded for forgiveness, Eniola Badmus has insisted that the matter must end in court prosecution as Oge must either corroborate the claim or face legal punishment for defamation.

Other Nigerians have voiced support for Eniola Badmus and encouraged her to pursue a legal trial, partly to serve as a deterrent to the unruly ‘Obedients’, who daily attack other citizens for their differing political choices, that their online actions have real-life impacts and consequences.

https://guardian.ng/life/eniola-badmus-charges-tiktoker-to-court/

They will learn las las. They are here on NL too.

Many of them are just so ignorant of the policies that govt has in place to prosecute cyberbullying and criminal defamation since 2020 after the terrorist attack by coordinated arson on Lagos.

There's one alleged notorious serial cyberbully still playing away refugee league in Ghana, his own multiple cases of serial cyberbullying and criminal defamation are waiting for his victims to press charges against him too.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Raf4: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
We know them. They are notorious blackmailers. Bunch of losers 😒

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by limeta(f): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hopefully when it gets to court she too can prove she's not a prostitute.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by MrsTwrite(f): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2023
This is cyber bullying, and a woman for that matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2023
The only legal thing that will not make you to be prosecuted is to rig elections. Anything sort of that like blackmailing is illegal.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by APCNig: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Bluntguy:
Obi this Obi that.
Peter Obi is fast becoming a phenomenon.

Do not underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Survive Tinubu Administration by Pastor Olumide / List Of Government Officials Sacked By Tinubu In His 100 Days Of Ruling / Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.