Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? (7203 Views)

Please Who Is Seun, And I Want To See His Picture / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Tears Of Joy As 190 Puts His Picture On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2006
I am lost for words on how to appease Kola o, if na Barca/chelsea saga i fit back out from the debate o cheesy (we all know who the master is sha anyway)

Akolawole:

He knows the nooks and Crannies of Trinidad.

Late night, he is in Port of Spain, San-fanado and Arima.

Isnt it Nice?

Port of Spain, San fernando and Arima all in one late night? I am not a spirit o and moreover Kola i am not a night crawler.

"ijakumo ki i rinde osan, eni a bi ire ki i rinde oru" (ijakumo does not prowl during the day, a good child does not prowl at night)

Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by ocho(f): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2006
bolaoni:

Kola,

I think you carry your sport bad belle into this thread. Na person say make U no dey snap?

I use to hear some people have photophobia? May be U are one of them. Imagine snapping your back? Drogba ko, Lampard NiĀ  angry

I think say U don dey pray sha, because there is no escape route for you tonight o.

@Akolawole : na wa you o.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 1:18am On Mar 08, 2006
@Nice2Have

Beg me then i will back out, at least Chelsea don lost.

ELSE

I go start from secondary school days.

Please dont let anybody hear this o( E_mail the lucky girl's name to me) wink
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 5:31am On Mar 08, 2006
Akolawole:

@Nice2Have

Beg me then i will back out, at least Chelsea don lost.

ELSE

I go start from secondary school days.

youre making me scared now, who are you Akolawole?

as for chelsea, my mouth is too big to allow them rest cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2006
me self i fear oo, e be like say kola don know u since u when u were born.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by ocho(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2006
i tire o. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2006
@Nice2Have

I am "akolawole"
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2006
Yes sir
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2006
haha my hand noo dey again !
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by ocho(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2006
are we still on this? angry
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2006
@ Niceto have, you are so INVISIBLE that you are not even noticed!!! grin too bad for u tongue
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 10, 2006
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 3:46am On Mar 11, 2006
@nICE2hAVE
I am still waiting
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2006
@ Nicetohave
I checked out your profile, and it wasn't bad at all. But i couldn't help laughing out loud at your location which read 'Sodom and Gomorah'. Is Trinidad and Tobego that bad?

@ Akolawole
Please let me know when nicetohave reveals to you the identity of this person. Just want to know the 'blessed' lady.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2006
White lady thanks for checking my profile, im flattered. well if for anything sodom and gomorah rhymed with trinidad and tobago, and i must say it is not that bad but bad enough cheesy and hey why the blessed lady in parenthesis?

FYI Kola is not going to get nada out of me. cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2006
Okay then. May be we'll just wait and see what happens.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hey, and about the blessed lady thing, no harm meant, really. I just felt you were NICE TO HAVE. And wanted to emphasize the blessed. But since i made that post with my mobile phone, there was no way i could emphasize it other than putting inverted commas around it. And lo, it came out in quotation marks after posting.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2006
@ white lady its alright no offense taken and i hope you havent forgotten your promise for the end of this month, i dont forget in a hurry when im made a promise cheesy

Jump high or low, home is home. I crave the sweet "pap" from home, ive had enough of the foreign grin

KOLA does that answer your question or you still cant read between the lines? cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2006
@WhiteLady

I will tell you once he reveal it but it seems he is stiff-necked, he's no Ibo neither is he Ekiti/Ondo guy.

@Nice2Have
reading between lines is Still not clear enough, its like Obasanjo's 3rd term ambition.
But if you insist on "maradona" me, i will reveal all those girls you've dumped including the one you catch in the Carnival last year. I am serious.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by 2cantango(f): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2006
*sniff* *sniff* Aaaahh the sweet smell of secrecy hangs in the air
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2006
2cantango:

*sniff* *sniff* Aaaahh the sweet smell of secrecy hangs in the air

Sweet smell of secrecy? shocked Kola is just amusing himself please pay no attention to him grin I am still very much in the open market cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2006
@ Nicetohave
No, i have not forgotten. I always try to keep promises i make.

@ Akolawole
Thanks man. I'll be waiting patiently for you to unravel n2h's mystery.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2006
Akolawole:

@WhiteLady

I will tell you once he reveal it but it seems he is stiff-necked, he's no Ibo neither is he Ekiti/Ondo boy.

@Nice2Have
reading between lines is Still not clear enough, its like Obasanjo's 3rd term ambition.
But if you insist on "maradona" me, i will reveal all those girls you've dumped including the one you catch in the Carnival last year. I am serious.

nice2haveeeeeeeee! Kola, if thats the case me dey wait ooo.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2006
I just saw the limbs of a skeleton propped out from someones cupboard.! waiting to see other parts, especially the skull. make we know whether na human head or monkey head. grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2006
na Grizzly's head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2006
@Rhodarling grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2006
@Grizzlizard grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2006
Grizzlizard? grin, Grizzlizard??!!!!! shocked angry angry angry
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2006
stop it Grizzlizard cheesy cheesy you're always angry why
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2006
buckeye:

nice2haveeeeeeeee! Kola, if thats the case me dey wait ooo.
Grizzly:

I just saw the limbs of a skeleton propped out from someones cupboard.! waiting to see other parts, especially the skull. make we know whether na human head or monkey head. grin
Rhodalyn:

na Grizzly's head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Grizzly:

@Rhodarling grin
Rhodalyn:

@Grizzlizard grin
Grizzly:

Grizzlizard? grin, Grizzlizard??!!!!! shocked angry angry angry
Rhodalyn:

stop it Grizzlizard cheesy cheesy you're always angry why

I just hope all goes well with you all and make una no fight off this one o cheesy Kola has started a rumor to amuse himself and all you gather round it like vulture round a carcass, anyway as i said earlier[i] sawrie[/i], no news and i dont attend carnival, too much nudity involved for a man to remain sane in it cool

Please to your tents o israel no news from me, remember "he who watches for the footsteps of the crab will stay long by the riverside"
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2006
Sorry N2H, but i've got to hover about this one a lii longer grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2006
be my guest then cheesy or is it Kola's guest

Cocoa Powder Export (FREE Pdf) / Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers / Nairaland Finest Gals