Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? (7211 Views)

Please Who Is Seun, And I Want To See His Picture / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Tears Of Joy As 190 Puts His Picture On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2006
nicetohave:

I am still very much in the open market cool

Open market!
Watch out, he has started again o.

@Everyone

I will expose him completely though he is a nice lad but
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
At last!

Where is WhiteLady?

Where are others?

Nice2Have e-mailed me today o.

Halleluyah!

He has revealed the lucky girl o.

Oh my God!, I can't believe she's the lucky one o.

I will blow the trumpet o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2006
Kola you are delirious, you are not okay cheesy

I think you need some help and professional evaluation cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
Kola, i am here. I have been waiting for this. Please spill the beans!!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
you too white lady shocked waiting for a news that never existed
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2006
Nicetohave, dont be shy! It's a nice thing to be in love, you know.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2006
White lady:

Nicetohave, don't be shy! It's a nice thing to be in love, you know.

these people will kill me with laughter cheesy why shall i shy?

Queenzy:

*rolls eyes*

*roller coaster* cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2006
It's not my fault, nicetohave. Kola's talk is quite convincing.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2006
women!! when will you people change cool as gullible as Gullivers travel cheesy no offense meant
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Nicetohave
In other words, you are saying Kola is not speaking the truth, aren't you?
Just say it's not true and i'll take your word.

But it thrills my soul when one finds love on nairaland!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2006
It is not true dear

I have not found any love on nairaland, but i wish i do
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
So where do i come in?? do i hear you guyz are planning a wedding or summin?? grin grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
grin grin grin I'm happy tonite. sumbody tell me why.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
yeah the wedding is this saturday grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2006
hey Grizzly bear where ave you been. You shine face for false jist so tey you had to click your post twice to send it cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
hey grizzly u forget me so soon
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ Nicetohave
Alright then. That gives me ample time to strategize.

@ Grizzly
There isn't going to be any wedding, at least for now. You'll be among the first to know when something good crops up.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
Queenzy, i no forget u ooo, , u havent been around much urself., anyhow now u around, any show? lol
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
I travelled and i came back 2hrs ago
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Nice2Have

Where are you?

Immediately you saw me online you ran away.

I am confused now, divided between two options.

Can i just spill the beans and expose him COMPLETELY or SPARE a very good friend ?

Oh my God, what can i do?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
SPILL
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by 2cantango(f): 12:56am On Mar 15, 2006
In the interest of truth and justice for all Nairalanders, I support Queenzy's desire for you to 'spill' to enable us to give all parties a fair trial cheesy grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2006
hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2006
Akolawole:

@Nice2Have

Where are you?

Immediately you saw me online you ran away.

I am confused now, divided between two options.

Can i just spill the beans and expose him COMPLETELY or EXPOSE a very good friend ?

Oh my God, what can i do?

Kola whats your problem, speak out and lets contribute money to salvage your plight cheesy are you the NL baba suwe or aluwe? which is which? sick or sickling?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 3:09am On Mar 15, 2006
@Whitelady
Since you are no more interested in knowing , i rest my case to more appropriate time. You have the locus standi to ask me to spill or sleep but you  allow him to cajole you again.

@Everyone
Its a bad  thing to combine a typical Lagos traits with carribean "jandukuness". Nice called me to scare me a while ago, though i be Omo-ibadan but i am scared, i have got three wives and seven kids to care for.

I am on assylum back to Sports/Politics section to come back when he would have been dethroned.

Bye Bye
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin, i'm laughing so hard my teeth are almost falling off.
but seriously who do i believe now? kola or nice?
i'm confused here.
and i also here there's a wedding, wow! everything is moving soooo fast.
hmmn! am more inclined to believeeee,
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2006
Kola, i dont beleive u , enu opuro kii seje(liars mouth no dey bleed) oya carry go sport section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone / Nairaland Finest Gals / Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.