Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? (1190 Views)

Arrival Visa Or Stamp On Virgin USA Passport In Nigeria / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? by Ibrahym(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hi guyz,

My Passport has a visa stamp for entry 2 UK till Jan 09, I am travellin on d 18th of this month for my MSc,  Do I need to change to the new ePassport or I can go with d old one without hussle ? What options do I have??

Ur urgent responses will b appreciated.
Thanks   smiley
Re: I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? by walexy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2007
The one you hold now valid till 2010.
You can continue to use it as long as it is valid till 2010.
You don't to change to the new e passport.
Re: I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? by Ibrahym(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2007
thanks a lot, its valid till 2011, but i there any documentary proof of this info
Re: I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? by walexy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2007
All the former passports were meant to expire next year base on the previous plan of the Immigration boss but was later given a validity of 3 years.
The new development was aired on Radio and TV. I think i saw it in the newspaper also.
So you don't have any course to fear.
Re: I Hav A Uk Visa Stamp On My Passport, Do I Need To Change To D New Epassport? by Ibrahym(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2007
Great news, I hav confirmed it. The old ones are still valid till 2010

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/TopicSearchResult?Title=e+Passport&SUBMIT=Website+Search

(1) (Reply)

Going To Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Free Aero Flight Lagos-abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.