Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows (3133 Views)

An Yoruba Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cow. / Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by olisaEze(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2023
A foolish tweet by a foolish fellow. As bad as that is, wishful thinking is nothing compared to 103 young Nigerians seated on the ground, waving the national flag, being ruthlessly cut down and hidden away for three years by their own govt! That is not politics, that’s cold blooded murder! Apparently, the everyday man is seen as less than human by the Nigerian political class, no different from how the white plantation owners saw their black slaves! Support incompetence & nepotism all u want, whether house slave or farm hand, a slave can never seat at the same table with his master’s children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by mrvitalis(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Positivepoint:
A popular Igbo Man and supporter of Peter Obi in a deleted Post called Northern Sick kids Cows on Twitter. He went as far as thanking Jesus for it. See Deleted Post below

What do you have to say about this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by mrvitalis(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
f00lish bastard, why not expose yours first?
Dirty yeoruba fuul.
Did you expose this one too?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

fsboperator2, what do u have to say about this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
just imagine. First class citizens dying of malnutruition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2023
The @op here is same as the twitter handle through his IP.

He's from EKITI state.

The poster is a Yoruba, not Igbo in anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by delpee(f): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Sometimes I feel that those who defame or emotionally abuse people online should be dealt with as appropriate under the law. Perhaps that will put some sense into their deficient brains to reduce what comes out of their uncouth mouths.

How can any sane person be happy that children are suffering and thanking Jesus for that. Same Jesus Christ who loved children and provided food for 5000 people at once?

Wicked soul indeed!

@OP
The tribe of the guy is irrelevant. It seems he's not even Igbo. Please change the title. Criminals are the same irrespective of the tribe.
Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Shinjawestside: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2023
So what?

Don't northerners insult other tribes?

Bleep them all..

I don't like head slammers...

I hate anything about them ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by MarketDispatch: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Positivepoint:
eted Post below

What if the account is fake to stir focus away from the Presidential Tribunal and instigate hatred towards people from other regions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Slynation(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Same foolish souls will come n NL and be asking how do you know he is Igbo.

You live n breath Igbo, you hate Igbo all your life n many other rubbish but can't tell us why they exhibit so much hate on others.

Yesterday on this same forum it was Dangote that were maligning as if he collect a single dime from their father to build his refinery

If I was Dangote I will ensure any refined product from my refinery is sold at double or triple the price in any of Igbo state.
You are not Dangote, but you can still be like Dangote...

Mumu...shey na only Dangote go dey sell fuel 😂😂Agbado_reasoning!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Whataboutism and more whatbaoutism. Irresponsibility in its glory.
Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Jagaban2012: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2023
And this is the singular reason Aboki people will keep fighting against Yiibo president....Obi should keep labouring in vain...by the time the tribunal take the case higher...then he will not have much breathe to survive against.....let him keep on chasing shadows....

Make Obi president will be the greatest mistake of the year. ...knowing fully what kind of people they are....no Yoruba person can type that comments to Aboki person...nah Yiiibo people..and Yet they will still pretend and keep hiding under Nigerians Youth, Nigeria Christianity....and Nigeria populace...i pity known Yiibo tribe supporting..Obi....

I can't be fooled...

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by victory36(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
He's not wrong 🤷
Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Positivepoint:
A popular Igbo Man and supporter of Peter Obi in a deleted Post called Northern Sick kids Cows on Twitter. He went as far as thanking Jesus for it. See Deleted Post below

A northerner also said this ?? No one has the monopoly of insults on the net… I’m not even Igbo but some of you nairalanders are sick in the head

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Godwin4444: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Olachase:
The werèy even said thank you Jesus
Make I cci Don here to read retaliation 😊😊
that’s d way of d igbos

They hate one hand n claim Christianity with d other hand

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Godwin4444: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Rahkman:
shut the fùck up ajebo Danny is a yoruba man and a popular influencer from ekiti state
no Yoruba man will ever call people a cow

Check his twitter handle n u will see he’s igbo
Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by CSTRR: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2023
No wonder, the Fulani took Ilorin till this day.

They met cowardice, which has now transfered to the descendants.

The Igbo man said that, and so what?

Is the north going to flog him? Or did they tell you that his livelihood is dependent on northern Nigeria.

No wonder, the north respect and fear the Igbo more than the average Yoruba.

You can't respect a coward.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by nedu666: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Judging from all his post Dannyajebo is a yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by CSTRR: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2023
The worst that can happen is that the core north will not vote for an Igbo politician.

That is all.

It will not reduce the hdi/capital of igbos.

And the more the Igbo is independent of Nigerian mainstream politics, the more unapologetic they become.

They have nothing at stake.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by gabbytabby: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2023
People see what they want to see. His topics indicates that Northeners are taking note of the plans of the evil ones against them.

Whilst not necessarily engaging in online war against perpetrators shikena.

Danisaint112:
This is wrong.

In as much as people from that region could be really annoying and ignorant in their political decisions we should learn how to control our temper and sickness should never be a thing used for mockery especially when it has to do with a kid.

On the other hand the poster is no different from the said man.

His duty here on Nairaland is to castigate, shame and mock Igbos on Nairaland which is even more worse (his previous threads proves it).

So the goal for bringing this to Nairaland is already known. To shame Igbos again even when the Twitter user name doesn't look anything like Igbo. Ridiculous.

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Godwin4444: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Jagaban2012:
And this is the singular reason Aboki people will keep fighting against Yiibo president....Obi should keep labouring in vain...by the time the tribunal take the case higher...then he will not have much breathe to survive against.....let him keep on chasing shadows....

Make Obi president will be the greatest mistake of the year. ...knowing fully what kind of people they are....no Yoruba person can type that comments to Aboki person...nah Yiiibo people..and Yet they will still pretend and keep hiding under Nigerians Youth, Nigeria Christianity....and Nigeria populace...i pity known Yiibo tribe supporting..Obi....

I can't be fooled...
God bless u

No Yoruba person can do that, at least I have never seen Yorubas go that low but we have seen igbos do that on several occasions cos naturally they see other Nigerians as less human n checking d guys history n tweets he can’t deny he’s igbo

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Go to COURT!

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by seunmsg(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is so unfortunate. Honestly, it’s really a big shame sharing the same country with people who are so hateful. That account should be reported by every reasonable human being.

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Antivirus92(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
God bless u

No Yoruba person can do that, at least I have never seen Yorubas go that low but we have seen igbos do that on several occasions cos naturally they see other Nigerians as less human n checking d guys history n tweets he can’t deny he’s igbo
no Yoruba can do that, you have repeated this lie many times.

Who in Nigeria curses or abuses others more than Yorubas?
Take it easy my friend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Cabalgeneral: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Danisaint112:
This is wrong.

In as much as people from that region could be really annoying and ignorant in their political decisions we should learn how to control our temper and sickness should never be a thing used for mockery especially when it has to do with a kid.

On the other hand the poster is no different from the said man.

His duty here on Nairaland is to castigate, shame and mock Igbos on Nairaland which is even more worse (his previous threads proves it).

So the goal for bringing this to Nairaland is already known. To shame Igbos again even when the Twitter user name doesn't look anything like Igbo. Ridiculous.

Igbo will denial as usual

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by BabaRamota1980: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rahkman:
shut the fùck up ajebo Danny is a yoruba man and a popular influencer from ekiti state

An ibo like many of his brothers that wish they were Yoruba, and actually adopt non-ibo identities. Example is yourself - rahkman. Very un-ibo sounding grin
Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Godwin4444: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Antivirus92:
no Yoruba can do that, you have repeated this lie many times.

Who in Nigeria curses or abuses others more than Yorubas?
Take it easy my friend
have u asked yourself why pdp refuse to give u igbos d ticket after serving for 22 years?

They know giving ticket to igbos is like a wasted ticket cos the person will never win

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Legalaffairs(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Same foolish souls will come n NL and be asking how do you know he is Igbo.

You live n breath Igbo, you hate Igbo all your life n many other rubbish but can't tell us why they exhibit so much hate on others.

Yesterday on this same forum it was Dangote that were maligning as if he collect a single dime from their father to build his refinery

If I was Dangote I will ensure any refined product from my refinery is sold at double or triple the price in any of Igbo state.

Thank God you are poor and wretched. You can never be Dangote or anything close to the ranks of his domestic workers. God will never empower a dark soul filled with hate like you. Keep wriggling on your pain.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Diego35M: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Positivepoint:

They are cows for voting in an incompetent man btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Pkgplanet: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Spread Love
Stop the hate
Play AAA games and let your soul merry from excitement kiss
Re: An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows by Okwyjesus(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
How did OP know he is an lgbo man. We need to stop all this stirring if ethnic tension

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus Is Offering Admissions / Alleged Diversion Of N19 Billion From River Niger Dredging Is False / Nigerian Military Rescues 19 Oil Delta Hostages (With Ex-Militants' Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.