Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) (56181 Views)

How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:

Na December time e go be be that.no shakes!
If I Neva enter east side by then, no problem then. I be omotor now o grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by sam1990(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Too much of hypocrites in Nigeria.is emefiele 100% not corrupt?No.going to court with a Bible means nothing to me.your work shall judge you
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by ahnie: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
GorillaApp:

If I Neva enter east side by then, no problem then. I be omotor now o grin
May the tides favour you....no go loose guard follow ikebe when you fall in
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=124648841]
May the tides favour you....no go loose guard follow ikebe when you fall in [/quote
I no fit loose guard na. I be original grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by ahnie: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=GorillaApp post=124648870][/quote]
Your polo white,your teeth shine

Goodluck to you.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
sad that Emefiele own nah WICKEDNESS full am.I I saw old people queue /sleep on bank just to withdraw their money
spencekat:
To get bald head for his age no be disease oo.Na hereditary o.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Him no well this one him wife hold am. Few months ago he was untouchable... Vanity of power...
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:
The way this agbor man stressed me n my then 5years old boy during the cash crunch time,that my lil boy has to stay with me in Accessbank from 11:30am when he closed from school till after 6pm .

The lil kid was so stressed out that he survived only on canned coca cola and eggroll waiting for mummy to collect money in long queue.
His support system was super strong telling me now to leave the queue

I refused deleting that pictures because my son was overtly stressed because of this baldheaded diminutive short umunede/agbor man.

Pls DSS should give this man to me....e get weytin I wan tellam.
BUHARI and his cabal are the real culprit. Emefiele was the tool they used in their political game of chess. Now he's facing the music while BUHARI and his goons are enjoying their vacation.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na who be this oversabi woman wey dey drag am like small pikin? angry
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by maxjax(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Take a good look at the photo camera at a distance

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:

Your polo white,your teeth shine

Goodluck to you.
grin

Take care
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Septagon:
Maybe Thinking it can save him from the gallows?

Hadley Chase available
Stop daydreaming! There's no "gallows" anywhere! grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Why is he not on cuffs
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by phemray(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
jmoore:
Pastor Pastor.

At least, he is not pretending to be sick.

The charge against him is a foolish charge. I thought they said we was sponsoring terrorists in Afghanistan. Only for them to charge him with illegal gun possesion while they allow Asari Dokubo to hold gun and threaten Igbo people.

DSS is wasting Nigeria money in useless cases that obviously have no merit.

Pastor ke

The guy na Celestial and that red bible means case close. Watch it?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
jmoore:
Pastor Pastor.

The charge against him is a foolish charge. I thought they said we was sponsoring terrorists in Afghanistan. Only for them to charge him with illegal gun possesion while they allow Asari Dokubo to hold gun and threaten Igbo people.

we already Nigeria is a terrorist state.
Remember:
Kabiru Sokoto
Bello Turji
BoyLoaf
Hansa Dan Ali
Even their new boy

Asari Goodhead Dokubo.

I pity Yoruba youths.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by mokwechineme: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-emefiele-arrives-court-with-bible/amp
Charade and drama to decieve gullible Nigerians by the political class. The only prosecution going in the country is that of the poor and ordinary Nigerians
So you that do not know where ur next next week's meal come from should be more concerned for urself than Emefiele who is obviously in heaven and the new actor for the newly released presidential film
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:
The way this agbor man stressed me n my then 5years old boy during the cash crunch time,that my lil boy has to stay with me in Accessbank from 11:30am when he closed from school till after 6pm .

The lil kid was so stressed out that he survived only on canned coca cola and eggroll waiting for mummy to collect money in long queue.

I refused deleting that pictures because my son was overtly stressed because of this baldheaded diminutive short umunede/agbor man.

They should give this man to you! But they should give fried rice and chicken to Buhari! grin

You'all don't know where your problem lies!
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by bionixs: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Where is mr buhari ? Nigerians are experts in pursuing shadows
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
jmoore:
Pastor Pastor.

dem go free am... Make he suffer small... U sabi Hw many people die during d cash scarcity?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Olowosaudi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm.

Tinubu will carry a very big celestial church CROSS on his head the day we will get him out of that Aso rock.

The clock is ticking.

Hmmm. Be deceiving yourself. Get ready to wail till thy kingdom come.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by deyplay: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:
This man now remembers there's a Bible abii?

If he like make he carry POS abii baba ijebu lottery machine,that's his problem.

DSS should kindly hand him over to me....e get wetin I wan whisper in his ears.
he dey whine Nigerians
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Oluwadara168(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lionel Messi scored a free-kick in the 94th minute in Miami. Watch this video and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBmRIdf_WtM
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Allwell96: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
jmoore:
Pastor Pastor.

and you think that's the only charge against him?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by MatthiasChin: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
At least his wife stood by him
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Elev82014: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
This idiot now remembers the Bible! What a nitwit. He even dresses like a priest in hopes that he would be saved.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Emjayofficial(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oloriburuku somebody.
I ought to undecided
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Look how pale he look just some mouths in DSS custody,
Now forming sick so the judge can grant him sick leave to japa and I don't think that is the bible his holding,
And who's that towing van towing his like a break down truck?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Serves him right, his reward for dinning with the evil party.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Berezuski: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dem supposed put chain for this Fraudster hands.
Nonsense man
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Eniitankorede: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
jmoore:
Pastor Pastor.

So illegal gun possession has no merit? What lawless miscreants are people procreating in Nigeria?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by almarthins(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:

Aunty calm down! Emefiele didn't take the decision alone, he did it with the blessings of Mr president and other aso cabals.

Emefiele neva give dem wetin dem want, once he agrees to furnish dem with info that will enable the current govt to corner huge sums of monies. Within the next one week emefiele will be christened saint of cbn.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by KingsCity: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
geoworldedu:

But how come prayerless people were the richest in the world? angry

How do you know they are prayerless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) / Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.