Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) (56225 Views)

How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by 360command: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:
The way this agbor man stressed me n my then 5years old boy during the cash crunch time,that my lil boy has to stay with me in Accessbank from 11:30am when he closed from school till after 6pm .

The lil kid was so stressed out that he survived only on canned coca cola and eggroll waiting for mummy to collect money in long queue.
His support system was super strong telling me now to leave the queue

I refused deleting that pictures because my son was overtly stressed because of this baldheaded diminutive short umunede/agbor man.

Pls DSS should give this man to me....e get weytin I wan tellam.
How is life now and your little boy? I hope all is smooth for you and the kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:
The way this agbor man stressed me n my then 5years old boy during the cash crunch time,that my lil boy has to stay with me in Accessbank from 11:30am when he closed from school till after 6pm .

The lil kid was so stressed out that he survived only on canned coca cola and eggroll waiting for mummy to collect money in long queue.

I refused deleting that pictures because my son was overtly stressed because of this baldheaded diminutive short umunede/agbor man.

Stressed with egg roll n coke....dey play
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:
This man now remembers there's a Bible abii?

If he like make he carry POS abii baba ijebu lottery machine,that's his problem.

DSS should kindly hand him over to me....e get wetin I wan whisper in his ears.
That's not a bible
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Electorate: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Asad6ixty9:
MR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION

WE NEGROS ARE THANKED UP
YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS UP
IN A VILLA YOU IS LIVING
SOME NEGROS ROCK A FELLA FOR A LIVING
THESE BILLS ARE KILLING
MEDICAL BILLS ARE PILLING
OUR EARNINGS ARE CHOKING
THE COUNTRY'S JERKING
LIKE A D!CK DONE WITH CUMMI#G
ON THE MASSES YOUR ACTIONS ARE COLD
IT SEEMS YOU NEGRO WORKED IN A MORGUE
YOU FALLING SHORT OF EXPECTATIONS
LIKE HIS EXCELLENCY IS WITH EXCELLENCE
TO BE CONTINUED.......

ahnie:

If he like make he carry POS abii baba ijebu lottery machine,that's his problem.

jmoore:
Pastor Pastor.

At least, he is not pretending to be sick.

The charge against him is a foolish charge. I thought they said we was sponsoring terrorists in Afghanistan. Only for them to charge him with illegal gun possesion while they allow Asari Dokubo to hold gun and threaten Igbo people.

DSS is wasting Nigeria money in useless cases that obviously have no merit.

Septagon:
Maybe Thinking it can save him from the gallows?

Hadley Chase available

TotoGame:
How is that a bible Abi too much agbado and cassava don affect your sight

ahnie:

You are all easily deceived because you believe everything you read or see online, you are quick to judge because you believe what you are told which might be a big fat lie. Which makes you zombies that don't use the functions of their brain to think for themselves.

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP2:
Let's face it. Why iare they going after him Was he not carrying the order of the cabals. Why have any of them not been invited or detained You all can small the cowardice of that drug lord baron masquerading and deceiving his agbado munching touts litred everywhere. The drug lord knows he dare not invite or arrest the people using the former CBN governor.
The illigalities you support today will surely come back to hunt you.

The Law Of KARMA.
Guess what, Dem don dey collect renewed shege banza pro max

The EFCC chair Bawa is in Dubai dey chop life abi?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
That's not a bible

It is! KJV
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by 12345bbt: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:

Bro. Kindly get me informed the moment he's been handed over to you. ..he get picture I wan show him abeg.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Igboslayer: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
jmoore:

Emefiele was obeying Buhari. Only demons will leave Buhari to attack Emefiele
In your daft deluded mind, Buhari looks like someone that can develop a monetary policy for Emefiele to adhere to?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by jmoore(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Igboslayer:
In your daft deluded mind, Buhari looks like someone that can develop a monetary policy for Emefiele to adhere to?
Question from a deranged creature
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Igboslayer: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
jmoore:

From kvetching sit@home slowpoke.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Igboslayer: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

So says the Isreali wannabe slowpoke. Kvetching idiot...
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by NOwazobia: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
I am still searching for the bible undecided
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by geoworldedu: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
KingsCity:

How do you know they are prayerless?

By their fruit ye shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.