Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout (32686 Views)

Brentford Sign Christian Eriksen Just 7 Months After Suffering A Cardiac Arrest / Josep Guardiola Fears Sergio Aguero Suffered A ‘Bad’ Injury / Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Sprints3: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pakman:
If he took the COVID vaccine, then LeBron has to watch out for him because there are so many other athletes who have died after taking the COVID jab. By now, Fauci and Gates outght to be charged for murder but they are walking freely.
Shaka hislop almost died and passed out. For those who have taken the vaccine always rest and drink enough water. Don't stress yourself I also too the vaccine sometimes I experience arm pain and like my heart want to size at times.
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Bobxin: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
RawSex:
You still have strength defending this failed, terrible country were nothing works, absolutely nothing.

Are u not ashamed? Patriotic goat sad
"Absolutely nothing" a failed degenerate state.
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by sunsweet33: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

He doesn't have to be a basket player like his daddy. He should consider a less strenuous vocation.

That’s what I never understood about these celebrities. Now that your dad has made it and you don’t need to suffer like he did, can’t you find something more reasonable to do?

as yul Edochie is messing himself up all over the place, what did we gain from knowing him or what did he gain from us knowing him…
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by sunsweet33: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Sprints3:
Shaka hislop almost died and passed out. For those who have taken the vaccine always rest and drink enough water. Don't stress yourself I also too the vaccine sometimes I experience arm pain and like my heart want to size at times.

But brother Why did you allow them chook you with rubbish that they labelled “vaccine”. No matter how they insult me as a stupid African monkey I no go take 🤷🏾‍♀️
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Sprints3: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2023
sunsweet33:

But brother Why did you allow them chook you with rubbish that they labelled “vaccine”. No matter how they insult me as a stupid African monkey I no go take 🤷🏾‍♀️
my mum adviced it on me she works for the WHO.
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Tunde835(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2023
IamAtAnger:
See this one 👀... pathetic gold digger
I just wonder what females think of themselves. Most women aren't really that smart to build something from up they'll just gold dig
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by ComeToJesus: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
A country where things work. In Nigeria, the boy would have died like that pretty Chrisland Girl. If you go to any sports centre in that country or schools...both private and public, even public places including airports, there are AEDs hung on the walls everywhere, blinking and ready to be used.

There was a day one senior servant in the country developed a cardiac arrest at the abuja airport. They watched this man as he bid the world goodbye. They just surrounded him. The ports health had no single AED, none was found in the airport. So sad!

I was discussing with a friend in Germany recently about the effect of Russian war on global economy. He said Germany had always prepared ahead of the unexpected. He said they're generating their energy from coal and other means. Here in Nigeria, somebody who was overhyped as Mr developer went and removed subsidy without a palliative in place, just like the adage of putting a cart before a horse. Whereas, Angola, another oil-rich country only reduced the subsidy and before they did, they had already made available necessary palliatives. This is very wrong

Absolutely, I keep telling people that the removal could have been staggered and not a one fell swoop..
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by chidi2003(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
My sweet angel boy. Stay strong.
Are men no longer a scam?
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by PPIA: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2023
2braithe:

Why are guy wishing the poor boy dead.
You too, die and goan deliver the message to Kobe yourself.
Person the go deliver message still come back now!

Abi you the go errand for your father no come back?

1 Like

Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by sunsweet33: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Sprints3:
my mum adviced it on me she works for the WHO.

Yes my mum also works in the health field and she recommended we take it, out of all my siblings I was the only one who refused. It’s good to be stubborn at times sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by vislabraye(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Akindefunminiyi:
Chai, nawa o. Basketball is not your thing bro. Just find another job that doesn't require lot of breathtaking

Can you explain better
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Akindefunminiyi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
The meaning of breathtaking is "causing one to breathe rapidly or with difficulty : making one out of breath". So, he should find another job that won't require him to stress himself. Understood?
vislabraye:

Can you explain better
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by 2braithe: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
PPIA:

Person the go deliver message still come back now!

Abi you the go errand for your father no come back?

See the person I dey follow talk 🤦🤦🤦
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Alpharey: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
If it had happened in Nigeria their country. They will just be pouring him water untill he give up the ghost. Upgrade their basic amenities for better life of it's citizens, no. Na to subdue Igbo man be their no one problem while the leaders seize the opportunity to loot the country dry.
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
thank God he's safe now, such a handsome boy
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by vislabraye(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Akindefunminiyi:
The meaning of breathtaking is "causing one to breathe rapidly or with difficulty : making one out of breath". So, he should find another job that won't require him to stress himself. Understood?

I thought it should be breathless...

1 Like

Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by PPIA: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
2braithe:

See the person I dey follow talk 🤦🤦🤦
Let me send you to Robert Mugabe.

I will tell you what to tell him after I have composed it. cool
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by Akindefunminiyi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
vislabraye:

I thought it should be breathless...
🤔
Re: Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout by JosephGentle(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Free bet and win🔥

signed up to get 100% first free bet.

You could win money cash💰💰 even without deposit ⏩

Now sign up using https://www.bangbet.com/welcome/register.html?NSWVVDL38024791

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Visits Tunji Disu, RRS Commander (photos) / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.