Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield (32631 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Afro3: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8A3A9KctCQ&t=37s

Update: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian - Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over United Takeover Scrutinization 🇳🇬😰

A 43-year-old business mogul Dozy Mmuobosi, has complained over the treatment he has gotten from the British government since his bid to buy Skybet Championship outfit Sheffield United was made public.

Mmobuosi believes he has been over-scrutinized because he is from Nigeria and an Africa.

Hopefully I get approved by the EFL and you (Sheffield United fans) find me a capable partner,” Mmobuosi told FIVE podcast

and was quoted by the PUNCH.

“I’m a long-term, focused person. I’m not here to just take and go.

“I believe we’ll get to the Premier League and remain there. I intend to run this club not just as a business that benefits the fans and myself, but the community.”

“I am one of the most scrutinized individuals that I know.

“I run a public company, the scrutiny for me is different and I feel that. My market cap is hit because maybe wall street has refused or failed to understand our message. But we are undervalued and I feel that if I weren’t Nigerian or African, it would have been different.

“So, I think the world needs to change this attitude of naming people, shaming people, or doubting people because they come from a certain place.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/nigerian-billionaire-dozy-mmobuosi-believes-his-skin-colour-has-subjecL

#NPFLUpdates

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Reinamaria(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2023
I doubt they will sell the club to him eventually.
It is quite clear they're looking for "valid" reason not to sell the club to an African man.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2023
White, black, red Indian, or Chinese, We are all just a spirit living in different body colour. We all belong to one human race.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Idiko1: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2023
You need to correct your jacked up name, Dozy Mmuobosi. You are being treated like a foolish Nigerian due to your funky name.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Hendrixky: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is the time for us to do away with tribalism, religion and personal interests

Even a 14 year old in Nigeria as at this moment knows
Who we want as the president

For a man to be able to perform very well that man must be physically fit, mentally fit and he must be aware of his environment
Lets not pretend that we are not aware that a particular candidate is not mentally and physically fit
He is not even aware of what is going on in his environment

Every Nigeria knows this..please don't because of tribe and religion repeat our mistakes
We just suffered Buhari tenure. The pain of Buhari incessant travel for medical check up is very fresh in our heart
I'm not igbo, am not hausa am not yoruba
Am from Edo sate. Please pity the future of our children and do away with tribalism and religion and do the right thing at your polling unit

These are one of the many evidence showing that he is mentally not strong. The national anthem was going on
Oshiomhole have to call him to order....we all are seeing this please 🙏. Let do the right thing...
Please if you can't give out your daughter or sister to an old man suffering from dementia, speech defects, shuffling gait, not mentally and physically fit
But wants to bring it upon Nigeria may you and your children knows no peace

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Felabrity: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
I blame Buhari and APC

They would have willingly gifted the club for free to any Saudi Arabia royal family

10 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by bigdammyj: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Noted.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by PureFace1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
These people and victimhood mentality

It is not because you are a Nigerian it is because you are a foreigner, Former Chelsea owner Abrahamovic went through tougher shits just because he owned Chelsea.

You will go through rigorous scrutiny before acquiring property that worth millions of dollars in a working country. Stop the entitlement mentality, there are so many Africans with properties that worth millions of dollar in the same UK, stop acting like you are the first.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by MT: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
I guess they have so much doubt over his source of money.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by christejames(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
That's why you need to toe the part of Remo Stars owner; Kunle Soname to own a vibrant club here in Nigeria 🇳🇬 which will go a long way in rejigging our league...

I commend you for your NPFL ⚽ Preseason Tournament though!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by ClearFlair: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wow...this is the kind of bad treatment a failed government like APC will get you. Vote wisely!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
I blame TINUBU for your predicament undecided

5 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Newgeess(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
well nah fellow Nigerians stop the Nigeria name..
May God help the people of this country
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by frowland(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Afro3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8A3A9KctCQ&t=37s

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/nigerian-billionaire-dozy-mmobuosi-believes-his-skin-colour-has-subjecL

#NPFLUpdates

Skin musk is African. So it’s not particularly about where you come from, but the color of your skin.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Prove your worth and take a leave!

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
When you won’t stop screaming peter obi

I am sure he will be considered if he was propagating Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Sabadon(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Those Europeans only wants their own....reminds me of former Chelsea owner during Ukraine Russia face off

5 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by cunny88(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
He should invest his Nigeria. The British has to make rules which suit there citizens more. He shouldn't expect equal treatment

4 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Brendaniel: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
That is what our past leaders of this country also joined in causing, but this time ...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

5 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Authoreety: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Everybody go chop breakfast

Even if you are world best, some people go still dey call u onukwu(mumu)

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by tellwisdom: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zimbabwe claiming Nigeria. Wetin be mmubombosy?? Are u crazy??angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by SmartyPants(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Reinamaria:
It is quite clear they're looking for "valid" reason not to sell the club to an African man.

It's quite clear from what exactly??
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Peterobi90: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Imagine if we now elect a drug dealer on Saturday on top.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by MasterTeeUSA: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Americans bought English Football and we know they don't really care for the sport. Racists will always be racists. There is a video trending where they asked one of their immigration person, whatever the name of the Indian lady, what pathway is there for an orphan East African girl to enter UK...NONE. They have to Ukrainians...they even allowed them to bypass the process...as long as UK residents are willing to host, the Ukrainians can relocate.

Reinamaria:

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Freshtruth(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
You get mind o na whole Sheffield united you wan buy no fear again because motivation speakers done dey deceive you even Aliko dangonte wey deceive us say he get money no get this kind mind I swear.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
You never serious to buy.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin NO be so wooooooo !

Dem dey fear SCAM grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by theophorus(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Victim mentality?

You meandespite staying out there for so long and making so much money from them, you still think they undervalue you?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Authoreety: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
tellwisdom:
Zimbabwe claiming Nigeria. Wetin be mmubombosy?? Are u crazy??angry

Obosi spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.