Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case (30836 Views)

UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Dittodat: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:
This is the same Ibori that Tinubu hobnobs with in aso rock

I'm not surprised because it's only a criminal that hobnobs with fellow criminal

Tinubu's name must come up in everything with this braniwshed IPOB retard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
And Ibori is Tinubu’s ally

2 Likes

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by chiokeman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
This one looks like record signing
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by 3seriez(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
And some people will still come here and celebrate ibori. Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Image123:
Ekweremadu dey Britain jail so. E for dey Senate oh if he no travel. Ibori don hear the koko. Remain small, Obi for enter their kirikiri. The immigration guys found it hard to believe that such a mediocre was the one being hyped by lambarians, they initially thought he was impersonated.

Ekweremadu for be Enugu governor.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by ColdzOutside: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

https://punchng.com/uk-court-fines-indian-lawyer-28m-in-iboris-corruption-case/
Can someone tell me the story of this man. Is he a Yahoo boy because how come he did a time in UK instead of Nigeria here.

1 Like

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by NOwazobia: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like Ibori, like Asari, like Tinubu.

APC is fucking Nigeria in all angles.

God, I no wan miss Buhari oooo 🥺

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Boyjaco: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is what will call broad daylight robbery

1 Like

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by onuman: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ibori.
Tinubu now wines and dines with Ibori. What a president for a country - Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Ashirioluwa: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

I'm not surprised because it's only a criminal that hobnobs with fellow criminal

What do you expect? Tinubu and Ibori are birds of the same feather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by onuman: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Boyjaco:
This is what will call broad daylight robbery

The UK was on its own and far away before thieves brought their money to keep in the UK. UK did not ask anyone to bring illegal money to it.
Once the illegal money finds its way into the UK banks, the laws of the land takes its course - confiscate the illegal money. If the UK wants to be benevolent to the country of origin of the Stolen money, it can chip in some of the money back to the country of origin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by goldmatrix(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
He is celebrated here back home.. When you steal much even the law celebrate you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by erai30(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
No peace for the wicked. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Naz34(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
obembet:

Am telling you, Peter Obi would have chase him away or even re-arrest him.

Cos obi no dey visit criminal.[/b]
dey decieve yourself. Peter obi wey be criminal like ibori na him be your lord and saviour. Kaiiiii
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by TheBillyonaire: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
United Kingdom is a Thief.

Nigeria is dining with an Enemy.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Moniya4Real(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
When his kinsman rolled out the drums to welcome him back to the country, what did you say , may be you were still a toddler then sha/ I don’t blame you

001Lagos:

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Eriokanmi: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

Dat one surprise you? What of the akpabio who had cases of corruption in court, which was why he ran to the apc to seek cover, now heading the senate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by LOVEGINO(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

guy if e reach ur turn, thief ooooo.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by yankison(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Don't mind Tinubu he should have been hobnobbing with the renegade Kanu instead just like the Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi, at least that should be more exciting to your ipob fathers.

I hear say Ekweremadu de UK jail de chop bean. Na God save the Pandora criminal Peter Obi wey japa after his Next refuse to pay taxes upon all how Pandora loot.

IDIOT , I wonder if na animan u be PR human being

2 Likes

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by yankison(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Don't mind Tinubu he should have been hobnobbing with the renegade Kanu instead just like the Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi, at least that should be more exciting to your ipob fathers.

I hear say Ekweremadu de UK jail de chop bean. Na God save the Pandora criminal Peter Obi wey japa after his Next refuse to pay taxes upon all how Pandora loot.

IDIOT , I wonder if na animal u be PR human being
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
onuman:

The UK was on its own and far away before thieves brought their money to keep in the UK. UK did not ask anyone to bring illegal money to it.
Once the illegal money finds its way into the UK banks, the laws of the land takes its course - confiscate the illegal money. If the UK wants to be benevolent to the country of origin of the Stolen money, it can chip in some of the money back to the country of origin.

In the history of mankind no nation has robbed more people/nations than the UK.......If 90% of third world countries realize how Westerners influence the corruption in their country, wahlahi dem go revolt grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by kkins25(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
101 million pounds wat!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by poseidon12: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Peter girigory Obi's people are bereved and grieving already , the president of beer company owners association of Anambra state

Only a criminal will be supporting a criminal like Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by poseidon12: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Image123:
Ekweremadu dey Britain jail so. E for dey Senate oh if he no travel. Ibori don hear the koko. Remain small, Obi for enter their kirikiri. The immigration guys found it hard to believe that such a mediocre was the one being hyped by lambarians, they initially thought he was impersonated.

Only a criminal will be supporting a criminal like Tinubu.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by poseidon12: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
ColdzOutside:

Can someone tell me the story of this man. Is he a Yahoo boy because how come he did a time in UK instead of Nigeria here.

Wow! Are you serious that you don't know why he went to prison in the UK instead of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Donpenny(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Okowo and sherif work. Fear dey caught them. Ibori is coming
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by MindHacker9009(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
They should let Ibori rest please!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Gaabasky: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

It was the same Ibori that was welcomed with drums n trumpets. And he has bn d god father in Delta State political arena
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by okoloto: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is delta people money dey dey share like this. And funny enough the same man is very free in Nigeria and is recently in Aso rock.
These people should have small symparthy for the people they lead. Na Chinese law is best for Nigeria. It's difficult to move forward with this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.