Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case (30832 Views)

UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Elaeza:
Ibori that should be in jail in the UK is here hobnobbing with his co-criminal who happens to have muscled himself into Nigeria's seat of power

He should be in jail I'm Nigeria not even the UK, he committed crimes in Nigeria but interestingly all his sins are forgiven. Pathetic
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by stevups(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Elewon
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by ColdzOutside: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2023
poseidon12:

Wow! Are you serious that you don't know why he went to prison in the UK instead of Nigeria?
I'm serious bro. Can you tell me when he did because many corrupted individuals are still moving freely in Nigeria, why UK yet to pick them up?
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Lunar2010: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2023
001Lagos:

https://punchng.com/uk-court-fines-indian-lawyer-28m-in-iboris-corruption-case/

Chai!
Now wey e do bad, e don turn to Indian-Origin lawyer...
Chai, Chai, Diaris God o
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Tyktoker: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2023
My president pBAT is a smart worker not a hard labourer like some of you accusing him of criminality. All you accusers can't even cough when you meet your local government chairman one and one.
001Lagos:

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by safetyInspector(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2023
So Aso Rock Villa don become market square everybody can visit without invitation?
obembet:

Am telling you, Peter Obi would have chase him away or even re-arrest him.

Cos obi no dey visit criminal.[/b]
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by CannibalTorment: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2023
Cantonese:

Just like you and your people are bereaved, deeply grieving and in very deep sorrow. As you wish other people who have not in anyway offended you, the same us wished for you.

Your like are called non starters and NFA.
So truly you are bereved, grieving and mourning because your lord and savior Peter girigory Obi lost woefully, well as for me and my people the joy of Lord saturates our lives, if you want your family members and generations to continue in immense sadness and unabated sorrow, as you have said so shall it be for you all.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by CannibalTorment: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2023
isaiahethan:

Your suffering already affecting your reasoning
people don't share your family limitations and disappointment, leave your suffering with your family members
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by CannibalTorment: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Xkonzult:

Foolish paid Bott...TINUBU is a pathetic ROUGE
He doesn't mean well for anyone even u
He has been in d web of criminality and fraud with ibori...a sworn their...use ur brain ...
Who mean well for you, mental deprivity bott, you call him rouge despite he hasn't been convicted of any crime before, is that not the height of hypocrisy, hatred, anguish and bitterness, take your advice
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by RussellRutherfo: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2023
001Lagos:

I don't understand why the UK and other governments in the West keep returning stolen funds to Nigeria to be rebooted again. The Islamic Muslim countries will never do this not even Nigeria government will do this for them plus our people are so wicked to themselves with their illiteracy, tribalism and ignorance that they will keep voting in criminals again and again that will give them crumbs on the eve of election and loot the money a billion times back.

There is no need returning these looted funds back to Nigeria. Let's continue to suffer it since the citizenry has refused to have sense when it comes to voting the right people while the democratic sane countries like UK, US, etcetera should continue to use for their countries.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by RussellRutherfo: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2023
godofuck231:
They are broke looking for money too, now Jakpa people don see uk finish , they have nothing much other than cash value , apart from that rent and tax from foreigners is what they live on , no real income apart from stealing from Africa

I don't understand why the UK and other governments in the West keep returning stolen funds to Nigeria to be rebooted again. The Islamic Muslim countries will never do this not even Nigeria government will do this for them plus our people are so wicked to themselves with their illiteracy, tribalism and ignorance that they will keep voting in criminals again and again that will give them crumbs on the eve of election and loot the money a billion times back.

There is no need returning these looted funds back to Nigeria. Let's continue to suffer it since the citizenry has refused to have sense when it comes to voting the right people while the democratic sane countries like UK, US, etcetera should continue to use for their countries.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by RussellRutherfo: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2023
onuman:

The UK was on its own and far away before thieves brought their money to keep in the UK. UK did not ask anyone to bring illegal money to it.
Once the illegal money finds its way into the UK banks, the laws of the land takes its course - confiscate the illegal money. If the UK wants to be benevolent to the country of origin of the Stolen money, it can chip in some of the money back to the country of origin.

I don't understand why the UK and other governments in the West keep returning stolen funds to Nigeria to be relooted again. The Islamic Muslim countries will never do this not even Nigeria government will do this for them plus our people are so wicked to themselves with their illiteracy, tribalism and ignorance that they will keep voting in criminals again and again that will give them crumbs on the eve of election and loot the money a billion times back.

2 Likes

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by RussellRutherfo: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Am wondering the amount any lawyer that will take up the case of Emefiele will be eventually fined. grin

You will wonder tire. Emefiele that the court granted bail. He is just a small fry in the game. You think Buhari and the cabal will let him expose them. The only charge that took Emefiele to court is ownership of a 18th century Columbus type gun and once he processes his bail conditions. He will become a free man while the politicians keep using your mu.gu poor Nigerians as pawns telling you one sensational news or the other every month so you all can keep discussing at Newspaper stands.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by solexybaba(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Abeg patronize my business make e 4 favor me n my family jare.afterall tinubu n ibori de patronize demselves abi.
For ur detailed suit jst holla me.

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2023
abbey621:

In the history of mankind no nation has robbed more people/nations than the UK.......If 90% of third world countries realize how Westerners influence the corruption in their country, wahlahi dem go revolt grin grin grin

Think with your brain if you have one, please. James Ibori looted Delta state dry, and your EFCC, ICPC, and Blabla were unable to try and convict him. A foreign country's judiciary did a good job of what your useless country couldn't do. But here you are lamenting and talking gibberish. If Ekwremadu's case was handled by your useless country he would have been a senator or a speaker in your zoo house of representatives by now. Take a minute and ask yourself, what happened to Abacha loot that was returned to this country? Your problem is the UK, but you can't hold the looting machines you called leaders responsible, nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by nathyx(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2023
The only way to reduce corruption in Nigeria to the bearest minimum is by publicly execution for all Govt officials found guilty of corruption sad
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Gospelegwuchi(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Everyone needs a transparent, Trustworthy, efficient and affordable travel agency in their lives for present and future travels...@Balso Travels is a guarantee for all those qualities and much more.Vist them on all social media platforms to talk about travels and thank me later.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

You will wonder tire. Emefiele that the court granted bail. He is just a small fry in the game. You think Buhari and the cabal will let him expose them. The only charge that took Emefiele to court is ownership of a 18th century Columbus type gun and once he processes his bail conditions. He will become a free man while the politicians keep using your mu.gu poor Nigerians as pawns telling you one sensational news or the other every month so you all can keep discussing at Newspaper stands.

Emefiele the pawn in the hands of the cabals. Very interesting. grin He was used as a tool in their hands because he is unwise, a greedy fool. cheesy
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Kavod: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
These are the same rogues Tinubu is busy inviting to Aso rock. From terrorists like Asari dokubo to rogues like Iboori. He won't see great Niger Delta men and women who has excelled in all human endeavors to invite?!

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE GAME....
WHO IN THIS WORLD IS WITHOUT SIN?
THEY BOTH HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.... LIKE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP. THEY ARE FRIENDS ALL THE WAY FROM IBB REGIME.
BUT YOU GUYS IDOLIZE OBAMA, BIDEN AND HIS CRACK SMOKING SON. I FEEL SORRY FOR AFRICANS.... UNTIL WE LEARN TO SHIELD THE FAULTS IN OUR RACE AND TACKLE IT, WE WON'T MOVE FURTHER. THINK OF THE BILLIONS BUHARI KIDS HAVE, EVEN HIS NEPHEW BUT THEY ARE WALKING FREE.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Techhybeam: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Ivory is future Nigerian president in the making.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Una carry documented drug baron and habitual thief put for number one seat as leader, then expect am make him no roll with him cartel.

As how na?

grin grin grin Cartel.....
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2023
godofuck231:
They are broke looking for money too, now Jakpa people don see uk finish , they have nothing much other than cash value , apart from that rent and tax from foreigners is what they live on , no real income apart from stealing from Africa

My friend shutup, if you have nothing reasonable to say.

You think UK is your matter?

Europe's 2nd largest economy.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

I was waiting for you to mention the man who was fined 460k dollars because of proceed from Drug related business but you prefer to mention a man who was set up because of emigration clearance issues.

Hypocrisy is in your blood even if you go to heaven nobody can save you from it.

What do you expect from a Low IQed FOOL?

1 Like

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
United Kingdom is a Thief.

Nigeria is dining with an Enemy.

Ppl like u, is the reason Nigeria is a 3rd world country.

Clown.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2023
abbey621:

In the history of mankind no nation has robbed more people/nations than the UK.......If 90% of third world countries realize how Westerners influence the corruption in their country, wahlahi dem go revolt grin grin grin

Typical blackman with poor IQ and reasoning.

Ppl like you is the reason African and Nigeria would remain a 3rd world country and continent.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Typical blackman with poor IQ and reasoning.

Ppl like you is the reason African and Nigeria would remain a 3rd world country and continent.

Stop deflecting, if you have a counter point, say it and let's discourse, your cheap sentimental jargon is a trait of lazy thinkers!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Think with your brain if you have one, please. James Ibori looted Delta state dry, and your EFCC, ICPC, and Blabla were unable to try and convict him. A foreign country's judiciary did a good job of what your useless country couldn't do. But here you are lamenting and talking gibberish. If Ekwremadu's case was handled by your useless country he would have been a senator or a speaker in your zoo house of representatives by now. Take a minute and ask yourself, what happened to Abacha loot that was returned to this country? Your problem is the UK, but you can't hold the looting machines you called leaders responsible, nonsense.

You're daft, my argument is not about Ibori's guilt or innocence, it was in direct response to the person that said U.K don't want thieves in their country......Don't be unfortunate!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
abbey621:

Stop deflecting, if you have a counter point, say it and let's discourse, your cheap sentimental jargon is a trait of lazy thinkers!

There is nothing to discuss.

You left to blame your African leaders who loot your country and went ahead, to blame countries that are assisting us to recover the loot and to prosecute our leaders.

What do you think you and Africa, have that UK does not have?
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
abbey621:

You're daft, my argument is not about Ibori's guilt or innocence, it was in direct response to the person that said U.K don't want thieves in their country......Don't be unfortunate!
You just confirmed you don't have a brain. A thief that stole from your 3rd world country was tried and convicted by the UK. That same thief is busy wining and dining with your new president. That isn't a source of concern for you. Do you see how unfortunate you are? People like you are the problems of Africa.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You just confirmed you don't have a brain. A thief that stole from your 3rd world country was tried and convicted by the UK. That same thief is busy wining and dining with your new president. That isn't a source of concern for you. Do you see how unfortunate you are? People like you are the problems of Africa.

Again, you lack comprehension! Show me where in my statement I supported Ibori......Go back and check what or who I responded to instead of typing like an ignoramus!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
blueAgent:

There is nothing to discuss.

You left to blame your African leaders who loot your country and went ahead, to blame countries that are assisting us to recover the loot and to prosecute our leaders.

What do you think you and Africa, have that UK does not have?

So in your book a criminal is a saint once it does a good deed? We all know Africa is f*cked up and corruption everywhere but it might interest you to find out the origin of the so called corruption! It might interest you to know that the independence day celebrated by Nigeria is just a sham and that the entire nation is still a puppet to the ever thieving Westerners!

I repeat, know your history! Who made it easy for foreigners to bring loot into their country in the first place? Who profited from the interests from those loots? Billions of pounds from Abacha were used to make money for U.K banks for years, even if they returned all of the loot, they already made mad funds from it but that one no concern you, you only know what you know so I don't blame you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.