Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case (30833 Views)

UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
abbey621:

Again, you lack comprehension! Show me where in my statement I supported Ibori......Go back and check what or who I responded to instead of typing like an ignoramus!

And my questions to you are, why not hold your leaders who according to you are acting the script of the Westerners/UK accountable? They are here with you, why apportion blame to the same countries that are convicting the criminals you called leaders?

Always shying away from their responsibilities and finding whom to blame for their woes are characteristics of NEVER DO WELL and MORONS. It is so unfortunate that you have shown a clear sign of one. Africa is cursed with people like you.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

And my questions to you are, why not hold your leaders who according to you are acting the script of the Westerners/UK accountable? They are here with you, why apportion blame to the same countries that are convicting the criminals you called leaders?

Always shying away from their responsibilities and finding whom to blame for their woes are characteristics of NEVER DO WELL and MORONS. It is so unfortunate that you have shown a clear sign of one. Africa is cursed with people like you.

You're daft and it shows! Who says they are not being held accountable? Have we not started to see the wave of disappointment or critiques? Was it not this discontent that led to the LP/Obi movement? You can say not enough people are doing it but to say you don't see any sign is plain LIE!

Furthermore, how does this change the fact that a known thief is calling out another thief? Again my comment was directed at the statement that the U.K does not want illicit money in their country.....If you don't see the irony in that then my friend GTFO......Can't keep going back and forth with non consequential beings!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
abbey621:

You're daft and it shows! Who says they are not being held accountable? Have we not started to see the wave of disappointment or critiques? Was it, not this discontent that led to the LP/Obi movement? You can say not enough people are doing it but to say you don't see any sign is plain LIE!

Furthermore, how does this change the fact that a known thief is calling out another thief? Again my comment was directed at the statement that the U.K does not want illicit money in their country.....If you don't see the irony in that then my friend GTFO......Can't keep going back and forth with non consequential beings!

I say it in bold that they are not being held accountable. A so-called minister hired a shattered flight to scam a country and heads didn't roll. A house of rep members was conically saying his wife who was a former judge helped his colleague to date he wasn't invited for questioning. Your current senate president had various court cases on his head and all were squashed. Over 100 boys and girls protesting for their rights were killed and buried, some are even still debating if it was true or false. So far no Bobody has been invited or questioned. Your electoral, financial, and crime-fighting agencies are practically useless. All you do is hide behind your keyboard and start blaming others for your woes. Your country is nothing without the Western world. Get that into the empty hole you call a skull. These same Western countries returned Abacha's loot, but your sitting president once said Abacha never stole any money. Start holding your leaders accountable, face your battles, and stop behaving like a nonentity. How will Lp/Obi or any movement for that matter rescue the country when degenerates and bigots like you are still a majority?
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

I say it in bold that they are not being held accountable. A so-called minister hired a shattered flight to scam a country and heads didn't roll. A house of rep members was conically saying his wife who was a former judge helped his colleague to date he wasn't invited for questioning. Your current senate president had various court cases on his head and all were squashed. Over 100 boys and girls protesting for their rights were killed and buried, some are even still debating if it was true or false. So far no Bobody has been invited or questioned. Your electoral, financial, and crime-fighting agencies are practically useless. All you do is hide behind your keyboard and start blaming others for your woes. Your country is nothing without the Western world. Get that into the empty hole you call a skull. These same Western countries returned Abacha's loot, but your sitting president once said Abacha never stole any money. Start holding your leaders accountable, face your battles, and stop behaving like a nonentity. How will Lp/Obi or any movement for that matter rescue the country when degenerates and bigots like you are still a majority?

It's a shame your father didn't pull out......He could have saved us all the need to tolerate you! For all your ranting and delusional tendencies, you don't see how movements like LP/Obi can put pressure on degenerate politicians? You don't see how more and more protests and political deviation can actually start to set things right? If you don't see the point, why bother arguing?

Mumu....I live and work in the Western world and even those that were born in the Western world still criticize them, in fact some of them that truly sought enlightenment are ashamed of their history and have either renounced their citizenship or live their life in active protest. Your entire premise is flawed and cheap insults won't elevate you from your cyclical ignorance!

For your ignorant mind, because Nigeria is a failed country and its citizens are culpable in its corruption, such citizens do not have the right to know how deep Western influence contributes to their failure? You're arguing like a demented clown, the few valid points you had, you mask it with personal and cheap sentiments..... Bozo you even mentioned they returned Abacha's loot but what happened to the interest? What is 5% of 3 Billion, 150 million made from just Abacha's loot, when you now add all the other criminal looters like Ibori, how can you sit there with a straight face and type the rubbish you typed.....You must be mad!

Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

It's a shame your father didn't pull out......He could have saved us all the need to tolerate you! For all your ranting and delusional tendencies, you don't see how movements like LP/Obi can put pressure on degenerate politicians? You don't see how more and more protests and political deviation can actually start to set things right? If you don't see the point, why bother arguing?

Mumu....I live and work in the Western world and even those that were born in the Western world still criticize them, in fact some of them that truly sought enlightenment are ashamed of their history and have either renounced their citizenship or live their life in active protest. Your entire premise is flawed and cheap insults won't elevate you from your cyclical ignorance!

For your ignorant mind, because Nigeria is a failed country and its citizens are culpable in its corruption, such citizens do not have the right to know how deep Western influence contributes to their failure? You're arguing like a demented clown, the few valid points you had, you mask it with personal and cheap sentiments..... Bozo you even mentioned they returned Abacha's loot but what happened to the interest? What is 5% of 3 Billion, 150 million made from just Abacha's loot, when you now add all the other criminal looters like Ibori, how can you sit there with a straight face and type the rubbish you typed.....You must be mad!

Oh I see, you live and work in the Western world, why did you run from your country to the same Western world you called thieves? Is that not stupidity and hypocrisy at its peak? By now you would have been used for either organ harvesting or money rituals or even selling galla and pure water in bus stops if not for the Western world you ran to.

Funny you, they returned Abacha loot and here you are requesting for interest. Did your country accepted that Abacha looted her in the first place? Did the funds, resources, and manpower used to secure and returned the Abacha loot fall from heaven?

You thinking the lp/Obi movement will put pressure on politicians and make them change their ways is a clear sign of you being a fool and a stupid being at its core. The lp/Obi movement is just a rave for the moment, once the tribunal has passed its judgment, it will die a natural death.

Didn't you see the leaked ministerial list? The same old thieves were recycled, but here you are basking in the euphoria of one movement putting pressure on the rogues you call politicians.

More and more protests will set things right, but you ran away from where things needed to be set right, to where things are almost right. Can you see how delusional you are? People are being tagged as second-class citizens in their homeland. People with the same skin color from the same country are intolerant of themselves and divided along religious beliefs or tribes. But the white man calling you a monkey in his country is your greatest problem.

Western citizens are renouncing their citizenship, and feeling ashamed of their history. What stops you from ejecting yourself from the same western land since you have found out they are bad and don't have a good history? Why run to them in search of greener pastures? Ingrate like you.

A #100 condom would have saved Africa, and Nigeria in particular from an empty, hypocrite, and nonentity like you.

The Western world is bad, and you always run to them. Only a fool will find peace and solace in his/her enemy's abode. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 1:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Oh I see, you live and work in the Western world, why did you run from your country to the same Western world you called thieves? Is that not stupidity and hypocrisy at its peak? By now you would have been used for either organ harvesting or money rituals or even selling galla and pure water in bus stops if not for the Western world you ran to.

Funny you, they returned Abacha loot and here you are requesting for interest. Did your country accepted that Abacha looted her in the first place? Did the funds, resources, and manpower used to secure and returned the Abacha loot fall from heaven?

You thinking the lp/Obi movement will put pressure on politicians and make them change their ways is a clear sign of you being a fool and a stupid being at its core. The lp/Obi movement is just a rave for the moment, once the tribunal has passed its judgment, it will die a natural death.

Didn't you see the leaked ministerial list? The same old thieves were recycled, but here you are basking in the euphoria of one movement putting pressure on the rogues you call politicians.

More and more protests will set things right, but you ran away from where things needed to be set right, to where things are almost right. Can you see how delusional you are? People are being tagged as second-class citizens in their homeland. People with the same skin color from the same country are intolerant of themselves and divided along religious beliefs or tribes. But the white man calling you a monkey in his country is your greatest problem.

Western citizens are renouncing their citizenship, and feeling ashamed of their history. What stops you from ejecting yourself from the same western land since you have found out they are bad and don't have a good history? Why run to them in search of greener pastures? Ingrate like you.

A #100 condom would have saved Africa, and Nigeria in particular from an empty, hypocrite, and nonentity like you.

The Western world is bad, and you always run to them. Only a fool will find peace and solace in his/her enemy's abode. Ewu Gambia.

Gibberish.....You castigate your people, you rebuke even the movement trying to make a change, you criticize everyone except for the people that contributed just as much to the decline of its society from regime change to predatory loans and resource stealing......Your brain malfunctioned hence there's no need to carry on arguing with you. I'm not one of those that needed to run away from 9ja, my father already did the hard part in the late 70s when Nigeria was still functioning well. Abi you dey blame me for enjoying citizenship through my papa.....E no go better for who e no go better for.....Carry your cross my boi, carry am grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by godofuck231: 2:59am On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup, if you have nothing reasonable to say.

You think UK is your matter?

Europe's 2nd largest economy.
if you know your self you wouldn't de asking someone who knows more than you and your ancestors put together, africa has more resources than Europe in their lifetime , and the war in Ukraine has taken a toll on their economy, go and do your research and stop insulting people you barely know , THE UK IS BROKE! dummy
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 3:00am On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

Gibberish.....You castigate your people, you rebuke even the movement trying to make a change, and you criticize everyone except for the people that contributed just as much to the decline of its society from regime change to predatory loans and resource stealing......Your brain malfunctioned hence there's no need to carry on arguing with you. I'm not one of those that needed to run away from 9ja, my father already did the hard part in the late 70s when Nigeria was still functioning well. Abi you dey blame me for enjoying citizenship through my papa.....E no go better for who e no go better for.....Carry your cross my boi, carry am grin grin grin
Cool your father already did the hard part by running away. And from all indications, you intend to continue on that legacy. But Since you have found out that those who offered you citizenship through your father had a bad history, why not renounce the citizenship just like your claims of her citizen renouncing theirs? Nigeria never functioned well in the 70s, your father ran away to the Western world to save you and your immediate family from death and all-in-human treatment by your so-called leaders. They welcomed him and gave him an enabling environment to thrive on. Unfortunately for him, he birthed an ungrateful ignoramus like you. If not for them you would have been slaughtered like a cow by either Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen or unknown gunmen by now. Termites, rodents, and birds would have even rejected to feed on your wretched carcass.

It is a shame that up till this point, you still couldn't get the message I'm trying to pass. Stop blaming others for your woes, hold your leaders accountable. The Western counties should be the least of your worries. Religion, corruption, and tribalism are killing your country. Think of how to stop these vices, and stop laying blames on those who made you who you are. If you are not brainless this shouldn't be too hard for a normal being to understand. I pity the innocent man and woman that birthed a good for nothing EWU like you.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Cool your father already did the hard part by running away. And from all indications, you intend to continue on that legacy. But Since you have found out that those who offered you citizenship through your father had a bad history, why not renounce the citizenship just like your claims of her citizen renouncing theirs? Nigeria never functioned well in the 70s, your father ran away to the Western world to save you and your immediate family from death and all-in-human treatment by your so-called leaders. They welcomed him and gave him an enabling environment to thrive on. Unfortunately for him, he birthed an ungrateful ignoramus like you. If not for them you would have been slaughtered like a cow by either Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen or unknown gunmen by now. Termites, rodents, and birds would have even rejected to feed on your wretched carcass.

It is a shame that up till this point, you still couldn't get the message I'm trying to pass. Stop blaming others for your woes, hold your leaders accountable. The Western counties should be the least of your worries. Religion, corruption, and tribalism are killing your country. Think of how to stop these vices, and stop laying blames on those who made you who you are. If you are not brainless this shouldn't be too hard for a normal being to understand. I pity the innocent man and woman that birthed a good for nothing EWU like you.

You're not making sense, at the start of the 70s Nigeria was still prosperous, so what do you mean by running away? You see say you no get sense? Religion, corruption, and tribalism are killing your country? Who brought these things to 9ja? Who forcefully joined regions with nothing in common together and called them one nation? Who brought the so called modern religion and convinced Africans to abandon their heritage? Who robbed the nations of all their gold and silver?

Foolishness runs in your bloodline so I don't expect you to know these things. The woe that you keep mentioning is for you and your household because I'm already enlightened enough to use my skills and resources to make money from the Westerners. Heck if I no make anything in a month I would still make 10,000 dollars, so you see say you dey craze?

I bet you're one of those that believe the whites also made the black Americans who they are......The years of slavery according to you was for their own good.....Wahlahi you're a failure grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by babygirljoy: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

You're not making sense, at the start of the 70s Nigeria was still prosperous, so what do you mean by running away? You see say you no get sense? Religion, corruption, and tribalism are killing your country? Who brought these things to 9ja? Who forcefully joined regions with nothing in common together and called them one nation? Who brought the so-called modern religion and convinced Africans to abandon their heritage? Who robbed the nations of all their gold and silver?

Foolishness runs in your bloodline so I don't expect you to know these things. The woe that you keep mentioning is for you and your household because I'm already enlightened enough to use my skills and resources to make money from the Westerners. Heck if I no make anything in a month I would still make 10,000 dollars, so you see say you dey craze?

I bet you're one of those that believe the whites also made the black Americans who they are......The years of slavery according to you were for their good.....Wahlahi you're a failure grin grin grin
You see your life? The Western made you what you are, and to date, you still earn from them. I expected you to answer the questions I asked, but here you are running from pillar to post. Those you called bad, worse, and evil, are still sustaining and will continue to sustain your lineage.

According to you, people that used your father like slaves and exploited your country's resources, are still using you like slaves, and will continue to use control and exploit your unborn generations like slaves. What then do you call yourself, are you not truly a slave without direction and working brain cells.

The Westerners are bad, they exploited Nigeria, and they have a very bad history. Yet you can't do without them. They still help you to jail the criminals you called saints and look up to like demy gods.

I say it again, people like you who blame others for their failures are NEVER DO WELL, you are and will forever remain a slow poke.

Since the Westerner are bad, renounce your citizenship, leave their wicked and bad history land for them, come home and form a movement to build your country chief jesus christ of our time. Ewu like you that never appreciates good things.

Face your woes, fight your battle, and stop blaming others for your failures. You are and will always remain a fool.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2023
godofuck231:
if you know your self you wouldn't de asking someone who knows more than you and your ancestors put together, africa has more resources than Europe in their lifetime , and the war in Ukraine has taken a toll on their economy, go and do your research and stop insulting people you barely know , THE UK IS BROKE! dummy

Clown.

Usual parroting "Africa has more resources than Europe"

Resources they were stumbling on with knowing that they have, resources that would have been useless to them, without the Europeans inventing technologies and equipment that use those resources.

Which resources do you have?

Am sure you have never, heard of North Sea in your lifetime grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

So in your book a criminal is a saint once it does a good deed? We all know Africa is f*cked up and corruption everywhere but it might interest you to find out the origin of the so called corruption! It might interest you to know that the independence day celebrated by Nigeria is just a sham and that the entire nation is still a puppet to the ever thieving Westerners!

I repeat, know your history! Who made it easy for foreigners to bring loot into their country in the first place? Who profited from the interests from those loots? Billions of pounds from Abacha were used to make money for U.K banks for years, even if they returned all of the loot, they already made mad funds from it but that one no concern you, you only know what you know so I don't blame you grin grin grin

My friend stop talking trash.
When you tell me or explain to me while, Qatar, Kuwait , Cyprus, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE and many others are ex- Colonies yet they are make progress.

Than I would take you serious.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend stop talking trash.
When you tell me or explain to me while, Qatar, Kuwait , Cyprus, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE and many others are ex- Colonies yet they are make progress.

Than I would take you serious.

Which of those countries is as populated as Nigeria? Which of them was created by forcefully joining people with nothing in common and calling them a nation? Una no fit see pass una nose so I'm not surprised at the ignorance!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You see your life? The Western made you what you are, and to date, you still earn from them. I expected you to answer the questions I asked, but here you are running from pillar to post. Those you called bad, worse, and evil, are still sustaining and will continue to sustain your lineage.

According to you, people that used your father like slaves and exploited your country's resources, are still using you like slaves, and will continue to use control and exploit your unborn generations like slaves. What then do you call yourself, are you not truly a slave without direction and working brain cells.

The Westerners are bad, they exploited Nigeria, and they have a very bad history. Yet you can't do without them. They still help you to jail the criminals you called saints and look up to like demy gods.

I say it again, people like you who blame others for their failures are NEVER DO WELL, you are and will forever remain a slow poke.

Since the Westerner are bad, renounce your citizenship, leave their wicked and bad history land for them, come home and form a movement to build your country chief jesus christ of our time. Ewu like you that never appreciates good things.

Face your woes, fight your battle, and stop blaming others for your failures. You are and will always remain a fool.

People like you are the type that are giving two bad options and because one is less bad than the other you turn that one into a saint. No matter the rubbish you type, history still educates us about the atrocities from the West. I do not hate the West, I'm just enlightened enough to know that they contributed to the decline of the African nation. Keyword is CONTRIBUTED but your empty brain cannot recognize the keyword, how slow are you nigga?

Again I repeat, your woes are your woes, I don chop belleful so I can afford to look at things deeper, no try am unless you want to kpeme grin grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

People like you are the type that are giving two bad options and because one is less bad than the other you turn that one into a saint. No matter the rubbish you type, history still educates us about the atrocities from the West. I do not hate the West, I'm just enlightened enough to know that they contributed to the decline of the African nation. Keyword is CONTRIBUTED but your empty brain cannot recognize the keyword, how slow are you nigga?

Again I repeat, your woes are your woes, I don chop belleful so I can afford to look at things deeper, no try am unless you want to come grin grin grin grin

You don chop belleful and you did that from the leftover crumbs of those according to you exploited your father, and are still exploiting, and will continue to exploit your unborn generation. Can you see how cheap, and standardless you are? You have no shame or dignity.

Who opened your eyes to the resources you have, who brought education and civilization to you? If not for them you would still be battling with apes and monkeys, for ownership of the forests.

Is Africa the only continent that was colonized by Western countries? Can you compare your country to UAE?

Of all the issues facing your country and continent, should laying blames on the Western countries be your priority?

I repeat your types are NEVER DO WELL. Experience has thought us that those who chest beat are nobody and riffraff.

You still live daily to please your exploiters, and your source of livelihood still comes from your so-called exploiters, they still dictate how you live your life. I pray never to be in such a choiceless , shameless, and crumb-feeding situation.

You remain a bigot and an empty headed ingrate.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You don chop belleful and you did that from the leftover crumbs of those according to you exploited your father, and are still exploiting, and will continue to exploit your unborn generation. Can you see how cheap, and standardless you are? You have no shame or dignity.

Who opened your eyes to the resources you have, who brought education and civilization to you? If not for them you would still be battling with apes and monkeys, for ownership of the forests.

Is Africa the only continent that was colonized by Western countries? Can you compare your country to UAE?

Of all the issues facing your country and continent, should laying blames on the Western countries be your priority?

I repeat your types are NEVER DO WELL. Experience has thought us that those who chest beat are nobody and riffraff.

You still live daily to please your exploiters, and your source of livelihood still comes from your so-called exploiters, they still dictate how you live your life. I pray never to be in such a choiceless , shameless, and crumb-feeding situation.

You remain a bigot and an empty headed ingrate.

Jargon upon jargon......If I came to your village and murdered your tribesmen and then adopted you, does that erase what I did? What if I am no more, do you take vengeance on my offspring or do you do your best to enlighten others so that history does not repeat itself?

Again you're daft, most of the concepts discussed are too complex for your fufu brain. Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? You pray never to be in a situation where you make 10,000 dollars or more per month? I swear na poverty go kill your papa .....Stick to simpler topics like betting grin grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

Jargon upon jargon......If I came to your village and murdered your tribesmen and then adopted you, does that erase what I did? What if I am no more, do you take vengeance on my offspring or do you do your best to enlighten others so that history does not repeat itself?

Again you're daft, most of the concepts discussed are too complex for your fufu brain. Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? You pray never to be in a situation where you make 10,000 dollars or more per month? I swear na poverty go kill your papa .....Stick to simpler topics like betting grin grin grin grin

What stops you from renouncing their citizenship, just like your claims of others renouncing theirs? Those that renounced their
citizenship their tribe's men were not murdered. They did that knowing how bad their history was. Unlike you whose tribesmen were murdered. Can't you see how petty you are?

If the 10000 dollars is made through the blood of my tribesmen, and through those who killed them then I pray never to make such an amount. That is how principled I am

If you don't have brains you can't do betting. Betting is 70% of my source of income. We don't place bets with peanuts, With just 4 bet565 accounts, I can make more than what you make in a month or even less. I don't allow those who killed my tribesmen to dictate my life. I don't work as a slave for others. I decide on my working hours. I work on my terms. I am not a directionless scammer or lowlife like you.

Just as your father was used like a slave, here you are being used like a slave too.

Like i will always say you remain an empty-headed ingrate and a bigot, for at least not commending them for how they made you who you are.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

Na poverty go kill your papa aje! With that mentality, you no fit make am in life grin grin grin. The people wey colonize us and stole our goods are long gone, I will not seek vengeance against their generations, that is not productive! The smart thing is to know and learn from their history and make sure before them use me, I don use dem times 10, from high paying job to investments that yields a healthy profit, even if I kpai today, I'm already worth over 3 million dollars and that will go to my offspring ...... This lifestyle already allows me to pay the salary of over 10 people in Nigeria and to support various charities that helps orphans and the less privilege.......Mumu man like you would rather throw it all away because you cannot see beyond your nose, typical empty skull black man, stick to your level......WEREY grin grin grin

You are a fool and a fool you will remain. Continue blaming others for your failures. Cheap scammer like you. Just like how your farher died a pauper do you think other's fathers died the same way? You sound too childish to argue with. You are a spoilt brat who know nothing about life. You are just a lowlife and good for nothing bigot. Ewu like you.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You are a fool and a fool you will remain. Continue blaming others for your failures. Cheap scammer like you. Just like how your farher died a pauper do you think other's fathers died the same way? You sound too childish to argue with. You are a spoilt brat who know nothing about life. You are just a lowlife and good for nothing bigot. Ewu like you.

Werey...My father is happily retired living in his mansion employing bingos like you to wash his feet grin grin grin. How can I be low life when I'm making more than you and living better than you.....If I'm low life, nigga you're NO LIFE....E don dey pain am grin grin grin
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
abbey621:

Werey...My father is happily retired living in his mansion employing bingos like you to wash his feet grin grin grin. How can I be low life when I'm making more than you and living better than you.....If I'm a low life, nigga you're NO LIFE....E don dey pain am grin grin grin
Do you even have standards? You sound like a spoilt brat still feeding from his mother's breast milk. I feel so ashamed of myself for condescending so low to such a level of arguing with a standardless bigot like you. I was hoping that the arguments will lead to educating you on setting your priorities right and at least giving commendations to those who made you who you are, even though they are not perfect.

But here you are bragging to a total stranger, that you don't even know his worth. It's a pity.

This will go down as one of the most useless arguments I ever involved myself in on Nairaland for over 8 years. The time I wasted arguing with you, will be the most unproductive venture I ever attempted this year.

On a closing note, the fact remains, Africans in general, and Nigerians in particular will not find solutions to their problems if they keep, blaming the Western world for their woes. Their problem is within their self and ranks. Know this and know peace.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Do you even have standards? You sound like a spoilt brat still feeding from his mother's breast milk. I feel so ashamed of myself for condescending so low to such a level of arguing with a standardless bigot like you. I was hoping that the arguments will lead to educating you on setting your priorities right and at least giving commendations to those who made you who you are, even though they are not perfect.

But here you are bragging to a total stranger, that you don't even know his worth. It's a pity.

This will go down as one of the most useless arguments I ever involved myself in on Nairaland for over 8 years. The time I wasted arguing with you, will be the most unproductive venture I ever attempted this year.

On a closing note, the fact remains, Africans in general, and Nigerians in particular will not find solutions to their problems if they keep, blaming the Western world for their woes. Their problem is within their self and ranks. Know this and know peace.

It's not bragging if you can back it up, no be you call me low life? A complete stranger wey dey call me low life?.....I'm glad you now know your place in life.....NOW REST IJN!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
abbey621:

Which of those countries is as populated as Nigeria? Which of them was created by forcefully joining people with nothing in common and calling them a nation? Una no fit see pass una nose so I'm not surprised at the ignorance!

You just exposed your naivety.

Is population the problem of Nigeria? Is that not suppose to be a blessing?
China and Ondia has 4 tomes the population of Nigerian and they are not complaining.

Canada is inviting ppl to grow its population and Economy.

Is Nigeria the only heterogeneous nation?

Cyprus is mixed ,infact they are presently divide into 2, Greek and Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia has both christains and musilams, they have over 10 different ethnic groups and races, same with singarpore.

Qatar, Kuwait, UAE all have different ethnic groups ,even when they have one religeon Islam, they still have different sects of Islam.

So your reasons are useless to Nigerians present situation.

Go and read about the union of singarpore and Malaysia been the split.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
blueAgent:

You just exposed your naivety.

Is population the problem of Nigeria? Is that not suppose to be a blessing?
China and Ondia has 4 tomes the population of Nigerian and they are not complaining.

Canada is inviting ppl to grow its population and Economy.

Is Nigeria the only heterogeneous nation?

Cyprus is mixed ,infact they are presently divide into 2, Greek and Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia has both christains and musilams, they have over 10 different ethnic groups and races, same with singarpore.

Qatar, Kuwait, UAE all have different ethnic groups ,even when they have one religeon Islam, they still have different sects of Islam.

So your reasons are useless to Nigerians present situation.

Go and read about the union of singarpore and Malaysia been the split.

You're spewing jargon! Basic economics teaches us the more mouth to feed the more complex the economy. Canada is inviting people but you failed to mention they only want skilled and/or professional workers. They don't want good for nothing leeches that would drain their economy, 60% of Nigerian populace are non skilled especially in the North. Qatar, Kuwait and UAE have an homogeneous society, aka majority of the nation share the same beliefs and religion!

Please stick to memes and gossip if you don't know what you're talking about, leave the economics talk for people wey sabi....Thank you!
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by blueAgent(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
abbey621:

You're spewing jargon! Basic economics teaches us the more mouth to feed the more complex the economy. Canada is inviting people but you failed to mention they only want skilled and/or professional workers. They don't want good for nothing leeches that would drain their economy, 60% of Nigerian populace are non skilled especially in the North. Qatar, Kuwait and UAE have an homogeneous society, aka majority of the nation share the same beliefs and religion!

Please stick to memes and gossip if you don't know what you're talking about, leave the economics talk for people wey sabi....Thank you!

More crap as usual.

Canada welcomes both skilled and skilled.

You do not know, anything about those countries you mentioned.
Re: Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case by abbey621(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

Canada welcomes both skilled and skilled.

You do not know, anything about those countries you mentioned.

Every country welcomes both but Canada specifically makes it easier for skilled workers. I still helped 5 families migrate this year alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.